Wrist Monitor with Hypertension Alert EW3006S
- Digital Filter Technology isolates essential pulse oscillation
- Inflates comfortably on the wrist with the touch of a button
- Save and track your results with automatic 90-reading memory
- Flash warning alerts you if hypertension is detected
Digital Filter Technology for Accurate Measurement
The Digital Filter Technology uses a sensor to detect and isolate only the essential pulse oscillation. It helps eliminate other noise factors, leading to quick and reliable measurement capability. This also helps avoid over-tightening of the cuff on the wrist.
Automatic Memory Feature Saves your Readings
An automatic memory feature allows you to capture 90 readings and save them to track the readings over time.
One Touch Operation--Easy to Use!
With just the touch of one button, the monitor auto inflates for quick, easy measurements.
Large LCD Display
The large LCD display panel shows both blood pressure readings and pulse rate displayed simultaneously.
Our blood pressure monitor comes with two AAA Alkaline batteries.
Good HouseKeeping Seal
Digital Filter TechnologyYes
Flash Warning SystemYes
- Memory 90 readings with averaging feature
- One-Touch Auto Inflate Yes
- Method of Measurement Oscillometric System
- Measurement Range Pressure: 0-280mmHg; Pulse Rate: 30-160 pulse/min.
Blood Pressure: +/- 3 mmHg
Pulse Rate: +/- 5%
- Circumference Range Approx. 5" to 8-3/4" (12.5cm to 22cm)
- Display Type Digital LCD
- Large LCD Display Yes
- Blood Pressure/Pulse Rate Display Yes
50°F to 104°F
-4°F to 140°F
10% to 95% RH
- Power Source Two "AAA" Batteries (included)
- Battery Life Approx. 300 usages
- Case Travel Case
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 3⅛'' x 2⅛'' x 1''
- Weight 0.23 lbs
- UPC 037988563234
You May Also Like
In Stock$99.95 $74.99