Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor with Portable Wireless Display and Memory up to 180 Readings - EW3153W
- Upper arm blood pressure monitor makes daily monitoring convenient and easy
- Accurate readings sent and shown on portable wireless display via infrared signal
- Inflates automatically on upper arm with the touch of a button
- No cuff to wrap -- slide in your arm to take blood pressure
- Take the portable display with you to show your physician
Wireless Display Unit
With the wireless display, taking an accurate reading has never been easier. The data is sent from the main unit and is received by the wireless device via an infrared signal. The wireless display has the ability to be placed on either side of the main unit and will perform flawlessly. The wireless display also allows for easy transport of the unit to a physician or specialist so an accurate diagnosis can be determined.
AM/PM Average Systolic Comparison
The average systolic blood pressures measured in the morning (when rising) and the night (when going to bed) are displayed simulataneously, which is useful for detecting the Early Morning Hypertensino.
Automatic Memory Feature Saves Readings for 2 People
An automatic memory feature allows two people to capture 90 readings each; that's a total of 180 readings. Each person can also save their readings to track over time.
Detects Irregular Pulse
The unit will detect an irregular pulse and display an icon. This indicates that the reading is inaccurate and should be taken again
The movement icon indicates that the unit has moved during the reading, which can lead to inaccurate measurement.
Color Confirmation System Helps You Understand Your Readings
The monitor uses a three-color light system to indicate if your reading falls in the Hypertension, Prehypertension or Normal Range.
Easy-to-Use One-Touch Operation
With just the touch of one button, the monitor auto inflates for quick, easy measurements.
Large LCD Display
The large LCD display panel shows both blood pressure readings and pulse rate displayed simultaneously.
Batteries and AC Adapter Included!
Our blood pressure monitor comes with six AA Alkaline batteries and a convenient AC adapter.
Color Confirmation SystemYes
- Memory 180 readings (90 readings x 2 people) with date and time
- One-Touch Auto Inflate Yes
- Method of Measurement Oscillometric System
- Measurement Range Pressure: 0-280mmHg; Pulse Rate: 30-160 pulse/min.
Blood Pressure: +/- 3 mmHg
Pulse Rate: +/- 5%
- Circumference Range Approx. 7-3/4" to 13-1/4" (20cm to 34cm)
- Display Type Digital LCD
- Large LCD Display Yes
50°F to 104°F
-4°F to 140°F
10% to 95% RH
Main Unit: DC 6V (Four "AA" Alkaline Batteries (included))
AC 120V 60Hz (when using AC adapter)
Main Unit: Approx. 150 usages
Wireless Display: Approx. 2000 usages
- AC Adaptor Included
- Wireless Display Dimensions (H x W x D) 5 3/4" x 3 1/4" x 2 5/8"
- Wireless Display Weight 0.34 lbs
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 11 1/8'' x 6 5/8'' x 11 1/8''
- Weight 3.41 lbs
- UPC 037988563265
You May Also Like
Blood Pressure Monitor with Upper Arm Blood Pressure Cuff - Colored Trend Graph and Memory up to 270 Readings - EW-BU35WEW-BU35W
In Stock$119.95 $73.99
Back Order$59.99 $43.05
Portable Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Colored Trend Graph and Memory up to 270 Readings - EW-BW30SEW-BW30S
In Stock$89.95 $51.99
Portable Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Body Movement Detection and Extra-Wide LCD Display - EW-BW10WEW-BW10W
In Stock$69.95 $52.99
In Stock$39.95 $27.95