1.6 Cu. Ft. Built-In/Countertop Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology™ - Stainless Steel - NN-SD745S
- Patented Inverter Technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power even at low settings for precise cooking that preserves that flavor and texture of your favorite foods.
- 1250 Watts of High Power with a 2.2 cubic foot capacity
- 18 Preset Auto Cook Menu Items, 15" turntable; Delay Start and Timer; More/Less Control; Quick Minute, Popcorn Key
- Chrome dial and 9 menu buttons for easy use, 10 Power Levels; push-button door release
- Exterior dimensions: 23 7/8” L x 19 15/16” W x 14” H; Stainless Steel finish
- Complies with 2016 DOE Energy Conservation Standards
Microwaving Has Evolved
Unlike traditional microwaves that rely on pulse-on, pulse-off cooking at lower temperatures, patented Inverter Technology generates a steady stream of power at all temperature settings. The result? Consistent, evenly prepared food — edges to center — across a wider range of cooking techniques. This delivery of microwave energy allows delicate foods to simmer without overcooking, so foods have the look and taste you expect, without the wait. Most important, everyone enjoys delicious food that's easier and faster to prepare, and better retains its color, texture and nutrients.
1250 Watt high power enables quicker cooking times in a full-size 1.6 cubic feet interior. The silver button control panel, spin dial, and 4-Digit Display provide a high-end look and a practically effortless cooking experience in the kitchen. 18 preset menu options for everyday meals, side dishes, vegetables and more maximize everyday cooking convenience. The stainless steel finish is designed to complement any kitchen décor.
Better Cooking with Inverter Technology
Patented Inverter Technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power even at low settings. With the continuous, linear output of Inverter, not only will your food be easily and quickly prepared, you can confidently cook, and even poach, braise and steam foods to perfection.
Great Cooking, No Guesswork
With one-touch sensor cook and reheat, Panasonic takes the guesswork out of creating great meals by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking, defrosting and reheating times. The sensor measures the amount of steam naturally produced during cooking and signals the oven's advanced microprocessor to automatically calculate the remaining cooking time at any power level for optimum results.
Sensor Inverter Turbo Defrost
The microwave oven is also designed with Turbo Defrost to help prepare food more efficiently than any Panasonic microwave before it. This advanced feature utilizes a microwave sequencing system based on Inverter's continuous-power delivery method to thaw foods more evenly and quickly.
A sleek, chrome dial and stainless steel finish complement any decor. And 19 preset menu options provide automatic convenience for hot cereals and omelets, frozen after-school snacks, vegetables, frozen entrees, pasta, potatoes and more. Controls and sensors automatically set power levels, monitor and cooking time and when done, keep foods warm until ready to serve.
Keep Warm Feature
Keeps foods like vegetables, soups, hors d'oeuvres, gravies, sauces and desserts warm and delicious in the oven until they're ready to serve. The microwave delivers a pulsing, automatic stream of low microwave power to maintain constant temperature levels in foods without overcooking.
More everyday advantages include a quick-minute timer that lets you set cooking and reheating times in single-minute intervals, or add another minute when needed. And a handy delay start feature and bright, time-of-day clock and versatile timer provide additional convenience. For safety, a child safety lock is also included to keep young hands from operating the oven.
Maximum Interior, Minimal Footprint
The smart, compact design of the Inverter power unit devotes less space to electronics and controls and far more interior capacity. These smaller, more efficient energy and control units are also up to eight pounds lighter than conventional microwave components. All of which adds up to less weight and a minimal exterior footprint when placed on a counter.
Make Mealtime the Best
Microwave your favorite foods quickly and easily with Panasonic’s Inverter Microwave Oven. Pre-programmed cook settings include favorites like oatmeal, soup, frozen entrees, potatoes, vegetables, fish, pasta and more.
Optional Matching Trim Kit
This microwave can be used on any countertop or installed in a wall or cabinetry using an optional matching trim kits.
27” cabinet opening NN-TK722SS
30" cabinet opening NN-TK732SS
What's in the Box
Panasonic NN-SD745S 1.6 cubic feet Microwave Oven.
15 inch diameter glass turntable.
Operating manual and quick-start guide in English and Spanish.
MODEL & CAPACITY
- Model Number NN-SD745S
- Installation Built -In / Countertop
- Oven Capacity 1.6cft
- Cooking Power 1250W
- Power Supply Inverter
DESIGN & SUPPLY
- Color Stainless Steel (Normal)
- Control Panel Solid Dial + Button
- Display Panel 6 Digit LCD
- Door Window Regular Square / Side Open
- Door Release Push Open
- Oven Interior Paint White
POWER LEVEL & PERFORMANCE
- Power Level 10 ( P1-P10 )
- Cooking Time 1hr 30min
- Kitchen Timer Yes ( 1hr 30min )
- Standing Time Yes ( 1hr 30min )
- Delay Start Yes ( 1hr 30min )
- Clock 12H
- Child Lock Yes
- Stage Cooking 3 stage
- Sensor Cook Yes
- Sensor Reheat Yes
- Auto Cook / Reheat Yes
- More / Less Control Yes
- Inverter Turbo Defrost Yes ( 0.1-3.0kg )
- Keep Warm Button Yes ( up to 30min )
- Popcorn Button Yes (3.5/3.0/1.75oz )
- Quick Minute Yes ( up to 5min )
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
- Turntable Diameter 380mm
- Cavity Dimensions (H x W x D) 9" x 16 7/16" x 18 1/2"
- Unit Dimensions (H x W x D) 11 15/16" x 21 7/8" x 19 15/16"
- Weight lbs 32.0 lb / 14.3 kg
- Power Source 120V / 60Hz
- Power Consumption 1460W
- Cooking Power 1250W
- Safety Standard UL
- 27" Model Number NN-TK732SS
- 30" Model Number NN-TK722SS
- UPC 885170282834
- Trim Kits