1000 Watt Commercial Microwave Oven with 10 Programmable Memory NE-1054F
- 0.8 cu. ft. Capacity
- Touch-Control Keypad with Braille
- 10 Programmable Memory Pads with 20 Memory Capability
- 6 Power Levels
- 2- and 3- Stage Cooking
Estimated Ship date: 5-7 business days
- Capacity 0.8 cubic feet
- Door Finish Stainless Steel
- Door Style Grab & Go Door Handle
- Energy Feed Bottom Energy Feed
- Table Pan Capacity Fits one half-size 6" tall steam table pan with cover
- Cord Length 5'5"
- NSF & UL Commercial Approved Yes
- Chef Technical Support Yes
- Interior Oven Light Yes
- See-Through Oven Door Yes
- Anti-Theft Equipped Yes
- Power Source: 120V, 60Hz, Single Phase
- Receptable Required: NEMA 5-15 R or NEMA 5-20 R
- Frequency: 2,450MHz
- Required Power: 13.4A
- Output: 1000 Watts
- Outer Dimensions: (w x d x h) 20-1/8 x 16-1/2" x 12"
- Cavity Dimensions: (w x d x h) 13 x 13" x 8-1/16"
- Net Weight: 34 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 40 lbs.
- Shipping Box Size: (w x d x h) 24 x 18-3/4" x 14-3/4" ¿ 3.8 cu. ft.
- Timer: 99 Minutes, 99 Seconds
- Memory Capability: 20 Programs
- Door/Cabinet/Cavity: Stainless/Steel/Steel
- Labor 1 year or 18,000 cycles
- Parts 1 year or 18,000 cycles
- Magnetron: 3 years or 54,000 cycles
- UPC 037988910151
NE-1054F is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from I like the looks of it, very durable and easy to use.
Date published: 2017-03-29
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Everything that I expected! This is a well-built, efficient, and clean-looking microwave oven. The strong handle on a simple door is a very positive feature. Programming with the many push buttons can be a little confusing, but in time I am sure to master this aspect to an overall excellent microwave oven.
Date published: 2015-10-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from meet expectations in commercial use it is best for reasonable price and easy to use.
Date published: 2015-08-01
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from great microwave for a good price It showed up with a big gash on one side, but sending back something this heavy is more hassle than I am willing to deal with. Other than the shipping gash it looks good and is super simple to use. The buzzer is crazy crazy crazy loud and can't be turned down.
Date published: 2015-07-31
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Solid Appliance Easy to use. It seems well built. Simple to operate.
Date published: 2015-07-16
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Commercial Microwave It looks beautiful, pre-programmed timer buttons are well designed.
Date published: 2015-06-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Panasonic Microwaves Great Microwaves if you are in a high use environment. They last a long time and are a great value at the sale price! We bought 10 of them.
Date published: 2015-04-29
- Replacement Accessories