5 Cup (uncooked) Microcomputer Controlled Rice Cooker - Stainless Steel/White - SR-ZG105
- Perfectly prepare up to 5 uncooked cups of rice, ideal for singles, couples and families
- Microcomputer and advanced Fuzzy Logic® continually control and regulate heat for precise cooking and even, tasty results
- Durable 6-layer diamond fluorine-coated, non-stick inner pan transmits and retains heat in every grain of rice
- Easily select and set from 13 automatic menu options for a variety of rice, plus hot cereals, soups and more on a large, easy to use and read LCD control panel
- Smart keep warm function maintains optimum serving temperature for up to 12 hours, includes measuring cup, steamer basket and rice scoop
Panasonic 5-Cup Rice Cooker
Few things add more to meals than perfectly prepared rice. And the small-footprint Panasonic SR-ZG105 Microcomputer Controlled Rice Cooker makes perfection both convenient and automatic in any size kitchen. An advanced microcomputer and Fuzzy Logic technology prepares up to 10 uncooked cups of rice. Choose from 13 automatic menu options for a variety of rice, cereals, soups and more.
Complements Any Meal
As a side dish or the foundation of an entire meal, everyone loves rice. Whether you favor white, brown, sticky, jasmine, multigrain or all of them, this durable cooker makes delicious rice automatic. Its 5-cup uncooked rice capacity — 10 cups cooked — is ideal for small to medium amounts of rice any time. Plenty for singles, couples and families.
Fuzzy Logic for Perfect Rice
Different rice cook in different ways. For each type Panasonic's intelligent, efficient microcomputer control and advanced Fuzzy Logic® technology ensure outstanding results. Working together, these cooking advantages continually monitor temperature as individual styles and types of rice are cooking to ensure evenly prepared rice.
Six-layer inner pan
The super strong, super-resilient diamond fluorine and ultra non-stick coatings on the inner pan are designed to withstand years of continual heat and use. Additional layers of heat-transmitting aluminum alloys, heat-retaining materials and heat-absorbing outer layer help guide optimum heat into each and every grain for better tasting rice.
Touch Controls, Pre-set Menus
Thirteen different pre-programmed menus and a large, easy to use LCD touch controls make it quick and simple to select and set the cooking options for your tastes and menus. Convenient touch buttons let you choose white, brown, sticky and steamed, plus jasmine, multigrain or quinoa.
Quick Cook, Slow Cook
Tight on time? Press quick cook for great rice in a hurry. The SR-ZG105 also functions as a high-quality slow cooker for smooth, delicious oatmeal and other hot cereals, plus incredible soups, flavorful stews, authentic chili, you name it.
Ready When You Are
An easy-to-set 24-hour timer makes sure freshly cooked rice is ready exactly when you want it, morning, noon or evening. And when rice is done, a super convenient keep-warm feature maintains an ideal serving temperature for up to 12 hours. The timer and keep-warm settings are also ideal for slow cooking.
Measured for Perfection
Perfect rice and slow-cooked meals begin with the perfect measurements and accessories. To ensure the ideal proportions of water, rice, cereal and other ingredients, the SR-ZG105 includes a measuring cup, super-clear measuring lines on the inner pan, a steamer basket and a rice scoop for neat, easy serving.
- Model number SR-ZG105
- Capacity 5 Cup (1L)
- Color Body
- Inner Pan Inner Coat
- Panel Insert Panel
- No. of Menu Items 13
- LCD Display Orange
- Timer 24H Clock
- Operating Instruction En,Fr,Ch,Sp
- Menu Book En,Fr,Ch,Sp
- Steam Basket Yes (Detachable)
- Rice Scoop Yes
- Porridge Scoop Yes
- Measuring Cup Yes
- Heat Power 775W
- Keep Warm 12H
- Plug Type A2
- Power Source 120V
- Safety Standard cULus
- Power Cord Length (ft) 3.3
- Power Cord Detachable Yes
- Unit (W x D x H) inches 10.3 x 15.2 x 8.2
- Weight lbs 8.6
- UPC 885170259294
Rice + Grain Cooker Accessories
What support content is available for my product?
Click on a link below that interests you the most:
- Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
- Chat with a representative from 9am-9pm Monday-Friday and 10am-7pm Saturday/Sunday EST.
- Parts/Accessories - Order parts and/or accessories from our supply chain, Encompass.
- Service Locator - Locate the closest Authorized repair center to you for TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, or Massage Chairs.
- Service Request - If you need a product repaired and is NOT a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair, you can use our Online Repair Request. There, you will be able to get a repair estimate, pay online, and track the repair status.
- Panasonic Community - Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
What is the proper ratio of rice to water?For every cup of rice, the water should be at that level. Example: If there are 3 cups rice, then the water level should also be at 3.