10 Cup (uncooked) Automatic Rice Cooker - Stainless Steel / Black - SR-JN185
- Easily prepare up to 10 uncooked cups of rice (20 cups cooked), with a sleek, stainless steel and black cooker/steamer, perfect for small families, couples and singles
- A one-switch control cooks rice automatically, turns cooker off when rice is done, then activates automatic keep warm function to maintain freshness for up to 12 hours
- Included steaming basket prepares freshly steamed vegetables, fruits, fish, seafood and meat to add more taste and variety to meals and side dishes
- Dimpled, durable exterior and non-stick interior evenly conduct and retain heat in the lower area of the pan to cook with optimum efficiency, and eliminate sticking
- Other conveniences and accessories include a detachable stem-vented outer lid, detachable power cord, precise rice measuring cup, rice scoop and steamer basket.
Panasonic SR-JN185 10 Cup Automatic Rice Cooker
With a capacity of up to 10 cups of uncooked rice (up to 20 cups cooked), the sleek, stainless steel and black Panasonic SR-JN185 Automatic Rice Cooker is perfect for large families, large family gatherings and entertaining. A single switch automatically controls the rice preparation process from start to finish.
The heart and soul of any meal
As a great-tasting side dish or the heart and soul of an entire meal, few foods satisfy everyone's palate quite like rice. And whether you favor white, brown, or yellow, short or long grain, the Panasonic SR-JN185 Automatic Rice Cooker makes perfect rice one-switch simple. Its convenient 10-cup uncooked rice capacity — 20 cups cooked — is designed for medium to large amounts of rice. Perfect for large families, big family gatherings and entertaining.
One switch control
It only takes one switch to control the rice preparation process from start to finish. Simply put rice and water into the non-stick inner cooking pan — the included measuring cup ensures the exact amounts of each — then put the aluminum lid in place and touch the switch. Once your rice is cooked to perfection, the cooker shuts off automatically.
Durable inner pan eliminates sticking
The super durable non-stick inner pan is designed for years of continual heat and use with no loss of cooking efficiency. Its smooth, impermeable surface eliminates clumping and sticking to ensure that every grain of rice is evenly cooked through and through for better taste and texture. At the same time, the dimpled, durable exterior evenly conducts and retains heat in the lower area of the cooker to further enhance heat circulation.
Keeps rice warm and ready
Whichever type, style or grain of rice you're preparing, the cooker is programmed to shut off automatically when the cooking is done. At the same instant, an automatic keep-warm function then activates to keep your rice fresh and warm for up to 12 hours. After cooking is complete, the non-stick inner pan and smooth, stainless steel exterior ensure quick and easy cleanup inside and out.
Steam vegetables and more
To add even more great taste and variety to your meals and side dishes, a convenient steaming basket accessory is included to easily provide healthy, freshly steamed vegetables, fruits, fish, seafood and meat.
Measured for perfection
Perfect rice meals begin with the perfect measurements and accessories. The Panasonic SR-JN185 Automatic Rice Cooker also comes complete with a measuring cup, steamer basket and a rice scoop for neat, easy serving.
- Capacity 10cup (1.8L)
- Body Stainless steel
- Lid Plastic Black
- Panel Base Plastic Black
- Heater Power 700W
- Keep Warm 12H
- Rice Cook Yes
- Steam Yes
- Porridge No
- Inner Pan
- Inner Coat Black Non-Stick
- Outer Coat Painted Black
- Dimple Yes (Bottom)
- Thickness 1.5 mm
- Water Scale Pressed
- Inner Lid
- Material Aluminum
- Detachable Yes
- Outer Lid
- Lid Material Plastic Black
- Steam Vent Detachable
- Panel Base Plastic Black
- Switch Button Plastic Black
- Foot Plastic Black
- Logo Sheet Black
- Steam Basket Yes
- Rice Scoop Yes
- Porridge Scoop No
- Measuring Cup Yes
- Operating Instruction En,Fr,Ch,Sp
- Power Cord
- Detachable Yes
- Plug Type A2
- Power Source 120V
- Safety Standard cETLus
- WxDxH (mm) 275 x 270 x 287
- WxDxH (inch) 10.8 x 10.6 x 11.3
- Weight (kg/lb) 2.9 kg
- Country of Origin Thailand
- UPC 885170266339
What support content is available for my product?
Click on a link below that interests you the most:
- Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
- Chat with a representative from 9am-9pm Monday-Friday and 10am-7pm Saturday/Sunday EST.
- Parts/Accessories - Order parts and/or accessories from our supply chain, Encompass.
- Service Locator - Locate the closest Authorized repair center to you for TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, or Massage Chairs.
- Service Request - If you need a product repaired and is NOT a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair, you can use our Online Repair Request. There, you will be able to get a repair estimate, pay online, and track the repair status.
- Panasonic Community - Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
What is the proper ratio of rice to water?For every cup of rice, the water should be at that level. Example: If there are 3 cups rice, then the water level should also be at 3.