5 Cup Uncooked/10 Cup Cooked Rice Cooker, 1-Step Automatic with Steaming Basket - Silver - SR-G10FGL
- Conveniently prepare up to 5 cups uncooked/10 cups of cooked rice with one-step automatic cooking, the ideal capacity for everyone in the family
- Durable non-stick aluminum coated inner pan evenly distributes heat to ensure fully cooked rice, and quick easy cleanup
- Once preparation is complete, a keep warm feature automatically turns on to maintain a perfect serving temperature for up to 5 hours
- Cooker includes automatic shutoff operation, see-through, tempered-glass lid, cooking indicator light and multi-lingual operating instructions
- A steamer basket, rice measuring cup and rice scoop are also included
Now families can easily and automatically enjoy all their favorite rice dishes. With just a single switch, this highly capable cooker prepares a wide variety of rice — up to 10 cups of great tasting, freshly cooked rice.
The durable, resilient aluminum-coated inner pan is designed to withstand years of continual heat and use. Cleanup is quick and easy, thanks to the non-stick aluminum pan.
When cooking is done, an automatic keep-warm function activates to keep rice and other foods fresh and warm until you’re ready, for up to 5 hours.
A see-through, tempered-glass lid also lets you easily and safely monitor cooking.
Perfect rice begins with the right measurements and accessories. To ensure the ideal proportions of water, rice and other ingredients, this cooker includes a measuring cup, super-clear measuring lines in the inner pan and a rice scoop for neat, easy serving.
The Panasonic rice cooker includes a convenient steamer basket to easily steam a variety of fresh, healthy vegetables, fish and other foods.
For added ease, the Panasonic rice cooker includes automatic shutoff operation and operating instructions in English, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Vietnamese.
- Capacity 5cup (1.0L)
- Heater Power 450W
- Keep Warm 5H (50W)
Color / Material
- Body Silver
- Handle Plastic White
- Switch Panel Plastic White
- Switch Button Plastic White
- Foot Plastic White
- Panel Sheet White
- Type Non-Stick
- Thickness 0.8 mm
- Lid Type Full Glass
- Knob Type Knob
- Knob Material Plastic White
- Steam Basket Plastic inside of Pan
- 2 Way Pan No
- Rice Scoop Yes
- Measuring Cup Yes
- Language En,Fr,Ch,Sp,Ko,Ve
- Power Cord Length (m) 0.9 m
- Plug Type A2
- Power Source 120V
- Safety Standard c-UL-us
- WxDxH (mm) 270 x 230 x 238
- Weight (lb) 3.53
- UPC 885170283114
Rice + Grain Cooker Accessories
What support content is available for my product?
Click on a link below that interests you the most:
- Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
- Chat with a representative from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Parts/Accessories - Order parts and/or accessories from our supply chain, Encompass.
- Service Locator - Locate the closest Authorized repair center to you for TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, or Massage Chairs.
- Service Request - If you need a product repaired and is NOT a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair, you can use our Online Repair Request. There, you will be able to get a repair estimate, pay online, and track the repair status.
- Panasonic Community - Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
What is the proper ratio of rice to water?For every cup of rice, the water should be at that level. Example: If there are 3 cups rice, then the water level should also be at 3.