5 Cup (uncooked) Automatic Rice Cooker with Steaming Basket - Silver - SR-G10FGL
- 5 Cups Uncooked Rice
- One-Step Automatic Cooking
- Keep Warm Feature
- Non-Stick Coated Aluminum Pan
- Included Accessories: Rice Scoop, Measuring Cup, Steam Basket
- 5 cups uncooked/10 cups cooked
5 Cups Uncooked Rice Capacity
Non-Stick Heavy Duty Inner Cooking Pan
Makes for easy cleanup and help prevent cooked rice from sticking
Keep Warm Feature
When cooking is complete, the unit automatically switches to Keep Warm Mode and rice is maintained at the perfect temperature.
Dual Cooking and Warming Indicators
The Cooking light indicates cooking is in progress and automatically extinguishes when cook time is complete. The Warming light indicates when the rice is cooked and being kept warm for when youre ready to eat.
One Step Automatic Cooking
With just the press of a button, your rice is cooked to perfection.
See-through Tempered Glass Lid allows you to easily and safely monitor cooking progress.
Rice Scoop, Steam Basket Measuring Cup.
Test Kitchen Tip:
Soak the rice for 30 minutes prior to cooking for maximum fluffiness. This is especially effective for short grain rice.
- Capacity 5cup (1.0L)
- Heater Power 450W
- Keep Warm 5H (50W)
Color / Material
- Body Silver
- Handle Plastic White
- Switch Panel Plastic White
- Switch Button Plastic White
- Foot Plastic White
- Panel Sheet White
- Type Non-Stick
- Thickness 0.8 mm
- Lid Type Full Glass
- Knob Type Knob
- Knob Material Plastic White
- Steam Basket Plastic inside of Pan
- 2 Way Pan No
- Rice Scoop Yes
- Measuring Cup Yes
- Language En,Fr,Ch,Sp,Ko,Ve
- Power Cord Length (m) 0.9 m
- Plug Type A2
- Power Source 120V
- Safety Standard c-UL-us
- WxDxH (mm) 270 x 230 x 238
- Weight (lb) 3.53
- UPC 885170283114
Rice + Grain Cooker Accessories
What support content is available for my product?
Click on a link below that interests you the most:
- Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
- Chat with a representative from 9am-9pm Monday-Friday and 10am-7pm Saturday/Sunday EST.
- Parts/Accessories - Order parts and/or accessories from our supply chain, Encompass.
- Service Locator - Locate the closest Authorized repair center to you for TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, or Massage Chairs.
- Service Request - If you need a product repaired and is NOT a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair, you can use our Online Repair Request. There, you will be able to get a repair estimate, pay online, and track the repair status.
- Panasonic Community - Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
What is the proper ratio of rice to water?For every cup of rice, the water should be at that level. Example: If there are 3 cups rice, then the water level should also be at 3.