5-Cup One-Touch Fuzzy Logic Rice Cooker - SR-DF101
- Advanced Fuzzy Logic Technology
- Up to 5 Cups Uncooked Rice Capacity
- One Touch Cooking
- 6 Pre-set Cooking Options
- Keep Warm Feature
A Panasonic Exclusive!
One Touch CookingEnjoy your favorite dishes with the touch of one button.
Advanced Fuzzy Logic Technology
Adjusts power & cooking time automatically for precise and consistent results every time
Attractive, Compact Design
Fits on your kitchen counter or dinner table for convenient service
Domed Lid Design
Helps prevent accumulated water droplets from re-entering the rice
Pushbutton Lid Release
Easily lift lid with push of a button
Inner lid allows for easy cleaning
6 Pre-Program Control Panel
Lets you select up to 6 cooking menu options:
- Quick Cook
- White Rice
- Brown Rice
Keep Warm Feature
When cooking is complete, the unit automatically switches to Keep Warm Mode and rice is maintained at the perfect temperature
Rice Scoop, Measuring Cup, Steaming Basket included
- Model SR-DF101
- Uncooked Rice Capacity up to 5 Cups
- Color White
- Inner Pan Gray Non-stick Coated Aluminum
- Cover Pushbutton Lid
- Cooking Type Microcomputer Controlled with Fuzzy Logic
- Programmable Menu Options Rice Only: White, Brown, Steam, Quick Cook, Porridge, Soup
- Automatic Shutoff Yes
- Keep Warm Time Lid Heater/Side Heater (12H)
- Timer Settings -
- Indicator Light(s) Yes
- Display Panel One-Touch Button
- Domed Top Yes
- Removable Moisture Cap -
- Power Supply 120 AC; 60Hz.
- Cooking Setting 750 W
- Keep Warm Setting 89 W
- Other Features
- Accessories Measuring Cup, Rice Scoop, Steaming Basket
- Multi-Lingual O/I English/Chinese/Spanish/French/Korean
- Detachable Power Cord Yes
- Dimensions W x D x H (in.) Unit 9-5/8 x 13-3/8 x 7-13/16
- Weight (lbs.)
- Master Pack 13.2
- Carton Box 6.6
- Unit 5.3
- UPC 8-85170-09001-9
- UPC 885170090019
Rice + Grain Cooker Accessories
What support content is available for my product?
Click on a link below that interests you the most:
- Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
- Chat with a representative from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Parts/Accessories - Order parts and/or accessories from our supply chain, Encompass.
- Service Locator - Locate the closest Authorized repair center to you for TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, or Massage Chairs.
- Service Request - If you need a product repaired and is NOT a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair, you can use our Online Repair Request. There, you will be able to get a repair estimate, pay online, and track the repair status.
- Panasonic Community - Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
What is the proper ratio of rice to water?For every cup of rice, the water should be at that level. Example: If there are 3 cups rice, then the water level should also be at 3.