1.5 Cup (uncooked) Automatic Rice Cooker - SR-3NAL
- 1.5 Cups Uncooked Rice / 3 Cups Cooked Rice
- One-Step Automatic Cooking
- Non-Stick Coated Aluminum Pan
- Glass Lid with Plastic White Knob
- Include Accessories: Measuring Cup
Automatic Rice Cooker
1.5 Cups Uncooked Rice Capacity / 3 Cup Cooked Rice Capacity
Non-Stick Inner Cooking Pan
Makes for easy cleanup and help prevent cooked rice from sticking
One Step Automatic Cooking
With just the press of a button, your rice is cooked to perfection.
See-through Tempered Glass Lid allows you to easily and safely monitor cooking progress.
Rice Scoop, Measuring Cup
Test Kitchen Tip:
Soak the rice for 30 minutes prior to cooking for maximum fluffiness. This is especially effective for short grain rice
- Capacity 1.5cup (0.3L)
- Heater Power 200W
- Keep Warm -
Color / Material
- Body Silver
- Handle Plastic White
- Switch Panel Plastic White
- Switch Button Plastic White
- Foot Plastic White
- Panel Sheet Aluminum plate
- Type Non-Stick
- Thickness 1.15 mm
- Lid Type Full Glass
- Knob Type Knob
- Knob Material Plastic White
- Steam Basket No
- 2 Way Pan No
- Rice Scoop No
- Measuring Cup Yes
- Language En,Fr,Ch,Sp,Ko,Ve
- Power Cord Length (m) 0.9 m
- Plug Type A2
- Power Source 120V
- Safety Standard c-UL-us
- WxDxH (mm) 207 x 157 x 155
- Weight (lb) 2.2
- UPC 885170283169
What support content is available for my product?
Click on a link below that interests you the most:
- Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
- Chat with a representative from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday.
- Parts/Accessories - Order parts and/or accessories from our supply chain, Encompass.
- Service Locator - Locate the closest Authorized repair center to you for TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, or Massage Chairs.
- Service Request - If you need a product repaired and is NOT a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair, you can use our Online Repair Request. There, you will be able to get a repair estimate, pay online, and track the repair status.
- Panasonic Community - Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
What is the proper ratio of rice to water?For every cup of rice, the water should be at that level. Example: If there are 3 cups rice, then the water level should also be at 3.