4.0L Electric Thermo Pot with Slow-Drip Coffee Feature - NC-EG4000
- Large-capacity thermo pot prepares 4.2 quarts (4L) of heated water for family events, entertaining and other needs
- Slow-drip mode for fresh drip-brewed coffee. Four temperature settings — 208/190/180/160ºF — bring out the true flavor in teas
- Durable bincho-tan, charcoal-coated inner pot slows boiling to alkalize pH level for tastier tea, instant soups and cereals, hot cocoa, noodles and baby foods
- Push-button lid opens wide for easy pot refilling, touch buttons and LCD screen set temperature, 6-hour timer and water reboil, includes dispenser safety lock
- Includes sturdy loop handle for easy portability, detachable power cord and 360º rotating base for easy access from tables, buffets and countertop
This high-quality, mid-capacity thermo pot is perfect for great-tasting tea, slow-drip coffees, noodles, instant cereals, soups and other hot foods and beverages. Front-facing touch buttons make it simple to use, and it's portable. A large loop handle makes it easy to carry, and a 360° rotating base provides convenient access from any side of a table, buffet or counter.
Enjoy fresh, drip-brewed coffees with the push of a button. Place a cup or carafe beneath the hot water dispenser, put filtration in place, add ground coffee and touch slow drip mode. Once boiled, hot water flow is slowed to brew hot, fresh slow-drip coffee in the morning, or anytime throughout the day.
Four precise settings automatically heat and keep water hot for hours. A choice of 208, 190, 180 and 160°F produces the temperatures most ideally suited to the intricacies and flavors of different types and blends of tea. By bringing out the true character of tea, everyone can easily enjoy their favorites.
Download a ringer or select one from the system's library to link individual ringtones to your pre-programmed phone book entries. Your assigned pre-programmed ringtones will sound when corresponding Caller ID numbers are received from incoming calls.
The surface of the stainless-steel inner pot is precision coated with bincho-tan charcoal to purify and alkalize the pH level of hot water, and naturally extract more flavorful elements in tea. A non-stick coating of diamond fluorine is also added to ensure durability and easy cleaning.
Front-facing touch buttons easily set and control all temperatures and modes, including slow-drip coffee, water reboil and programming the thermo pot's energy-saving six-hour timer.
An enlarged, easy-to-see gauge includes a bright red floating indicator to accurately display water level, and let you know when refilling is needed.
A removable, push-button lid opens wide for quicker, more convenient refilling, and minimizes spills while adding water.
Designed for everyday use, the family-friendly NC-EG4000 hot water dispenser is also ideal for gatherings and entertaining. To maximize convenience, the thermo pot includes a detachable power cord and large loop handle to easily transport the pot from one room to another, or to a different location.
A smooth, 360° rotating base also makes it comfortable and convenient for everyone to access the thermo pot from any side of a dinner or serving table, buffet or counter. Plus, a handy electric dispenser makes it safe and easy to dispense hot water.
For everyone's safety, the NC-EG4000 thermo pot's durable dispenser includes a convenient lock/unlock feature to help prevent unintentional hot water dispensing
- Capacity 4.0L
- Body Color White body
- Heater Power 700W
- Keep Warm Temperature
- Select 208/190/180/160F
- Pre-setting 190F
- Timer 6H
- Cordless Dispense No
- Slow Drip Yes
- Operation Panel
- Color Silver
- LCD Display No
- Color White
- Removable Yes
- Push Button Open Yes
- Inner Pot Fluorine coated Yes Bincho
- Carrying Handle Yes
- 360°Rotating Base Yes
- Operating Instruction Eng/Fre/Chi
- Detachable Power Cord Yes
- Plug Type A2
- Power Source 120V
- Safety Standard c-ETL-us
- UPC 885170252028
What support content is available for my product?
Click on a link below that interests you the most:
- Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.
- Chat with a representative from 9am-9pm Monday-Friday and 10am-7pm Saturday/Sunday EST.
- Parts/Accessories - Order parts and/or accessories from our supply chain, Encompass.
- Service Locator - Locate the closest Authorized repair center to you for TVs, Microwaves, Vacuums, or Massage Chairs.
- Service Request - If you need a product repaired and is NOT a TV, Microwave, Vacuum, or Massage Chair, you can use our Online Repair Request. There, you will be able to get a repair estimate, pay online, and track the repair status.
- Panasonic Community - Join our Community and participate in Discussions where you can learn more about our Products. You will also be able to get advice from other members and Product Experts, as well as documents, FAQ’s, tutorials, and updates.