WhisperWall™ Wall Mounted Fan
This item is currently not available.
WhisperWall™ 70 CFM Wall Mounted Fan
Can't Install a Fan in the Ceiling? Don't Worry
This WhisperWall™ fan was designed specifically for through-the-wall mounting to provide ventilation in rooms where a ceiling mounted fan is not possible. An exterior hood with a backdraft damper is included to finish off the job.
So Quiet You Might Not Know it's On
This fan features a totally enclosed condenser motor and a large, double suction blower wheel to quietly move air. A small wheel turning very fast will create more noise than a large wheel turning more slowly for a given airflow. Our fan uses a wide blower wheel that moves a large amount of air at reduced RPMs. The blower wheel is also designed to draw air in from both sides, which helps keep the noise down, as there is more area for the air to enter the wheel. In fact, it is quiet enough that you might not even know it's on.
Continuous, Trouble-free Operation for Many Years
This fan is designed to give you continuous, trouble-free operation for many years thanks in part to its high-quality components and permanently lubricated motors which wear at a slower pace. Also, since heat is always detrimental to motor life (the cooler the environment, the longer the motor will last), we designed the electrical configuration of this model's condenser motor to allow it to operate at lower temperatures, increasing the life of the motor and bearings. And, the fan housing is made of heavy-gauge zinc galvanized steel and painted to protect it from rust.
Energy Star® Qualified for Energy Savings
Energy Star qualified products feature super-quiet operation and high CFM-to-Watt efficiency. The Energy Star program was created to help consumers identify products that can save them money and protect the environment by saving energy. As an Energy Star partner, all our fans are Energy Star qualified and labeled accordingly.
Tired of Cold Air Coming Through Your Ventilation Fan?
This Panasonic fan has a built-in damper to prevent backdraft, which helps to prevent outside air from coming through the fan. Also, thanks to our efficient, cool running motors and fluorescent bulbs, it does not create excessive heat-a common problem with recessed lighting fixtures and some competitors' fan/light combinations. Loose fill or batt insulation can be placed directly over the fan housing to prevent heat from escaping.
- Static Pressure (in inches w.g.) 0.03
- Air Volume (CFM) 70 (54 at 0.25" static pressure)
- Noise (sones) 1.1
- Power Consumption (Watts) 18 at 0.03" static pressure
- Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt) 3.9
- Speed (RPM) 660 at 0.03" static pressure
- Current (Amps) 0.2 (0.2 at 0.25" static pressure)
- Power Rating (V/Hz) 120/60
- Motor Type Condenser
- Type of Motor Bearing Sleeve
- Thermal Fuse Protection Yes
- Blower Wheel Type Propeller
- Duct Diameter (inches) 8"
- Mounting Opening (inches sq.) Use Enclosed Template
- Grille Size (inches sq.) 10 1/8"
- UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure Yes, when used with a GFCI branch circuit wire
- Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility Yes
- Super Quiet Operation Yes
- Energy Star Qualified Yes
- Totally Enclosed Condenser Motor Yes, for long life - Rated for continuous run
- Easy Installation Yes
- Rust Proof Paint Treatment Yes, on galvanized housing
- Built-In Damper Yes, to prevent back draft
- Contemporary Grille Design Yes
- Weight 12.1 lbs