WhisperCeiling™ Fan - Quiet, Spot Ventilation Solution, 150 CFM
- Quiet, yet powerful - ideal for new and remodel residential applications
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, IAP, EarthCraft, CA Title-24 and WA state code
- Total order can not exceed 4 Vent Fans. Otherwise, order will be cancelled.
WhisperCeiling FV-15VQ5 150 CFM, Ceiling Mount Fan
The workhorse of the Panasonic line, WhisperCeiling™ is time-tested and customer approved for its quiet, yet powerful consistency. Rated for continuous use, WhisperCeiling vent fans are a simple way to incorporate an energy efficient ventilation strategy, and are a great choice for new and remodel residential applications.
We Set the Standard for Quiet Operation
WhisperCeiling fans feature a totally enclosed condenser AC motor and a double-tapered blower wheel to quietly move air-even at twice the static pressure as the industry standard. WhisperCeiling exceeds the performance measurement for ASHRAE 62.2, ENERGY STAR® 3.0, and LEED for Homes.
Long Life Means Reduced Costs
When you have a household or business to run, you don't want to have to replace little things like a vent fan. Panasonic fans use less energy to move larger volumes of air than other brands. Consequently, Panasonic fans run cooler so they last longer. They are also much less likely to overheat and result in motor failure. The motor is also equipped with a thermal-cutoff fuse.
The double hanger-bar system (expandable up to 24 in.) is ideal for positioning the fan exactly where you want it. Panasonic fans are UL listed for tub/shower enclosure (just install them on a GFCI-protected circuit).
ENERGY STAR® Certified for Energy Savings
Panasonic ventilation fans are ENERGY STAR® certified, where guidelines exist. ENERGY STAR® vent fans meet strict parameters set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). They provide better efficiency and comfort with less noise, and feature high performance motors and improved blade design, providing better performance and longer life.
Static Pressure (in inches w.g.)
Air Volume (CFM)
150 @ 0.1" static pressure
127 @ .25" static pressure
<0.3 @ 150 CFM
0.5 @ 127 CFM
Power Consumption (Watts)
28.4 @ 150 CFM
27.3 @ 127 CFM
Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt)
5.3 @ 150 CFM
4.7 @ 127 CFM
691 @ 150 CFM
911 @ 127 CFM
0.24 @ 150 CFM
0.23 @ 127 CFM
- Power Rating (V/Hz) 120/60
- Motor Type Condenser
- Type of Motor Bearing Ball
- Thermal Fuse Protection Yes
- Blower Wheel Type Sirocco
- Duct Diameter (inches) 6"
- Mounting Opening (inches sq.) 10 1/2"
- Grille Size (inches sq.) 13"
- UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure Yes
- Washington State VIAQ Code Yes
- California Title 24 Compliant Yes
- Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility Yes
- Energy Star Qualified Yes
- Gross Weight (lbs.) 11.5
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 10.83'' x 14.17'' x 16.73''
- Weight 11.46 lbs
- Static Pressure (in inches w.g.) 0.1
- UPC 885170005624
You May Also Like
WhisperFit® EZ - The fastest, easiest ENERGY STAR® retrofit fan with SmartAction® Motion Sensor, 80 or 110 CFM