WhisperWarm™ Lite - Quiet, Fan/Heater/Light Solution, 110 CFM
- Durable 1400W stainless steel sheathed heating element
- Totally enclosed condenser motor for long life – rated 30,000 hours continuous run
- Thermal fuse protection on motor and 3-level safety device for heater
- Quick 1 minute warm-up
- Includes (2) 13W self ballasted GU24 base CFL lamps and a 4W night light
- Minimum 20 Amp dedicated circuit required
- For optimum performance, install heater no more than 8 feet from floor to ceiling
- Fits in 2 x 8 construction
- Total order can not exceed 4 Vent Fans. Otherwise, order will be cancelled.
This item is currently not available.
WhisperWarm FV-11VHL2 110 CFM, Ceiling Mount Fan/Heater
Add room-warming comfort to chilly mornings. WhisperWarm™ heats up in one minute to bring quick comfort to a chilly bathroom. This ceiling mount fan/heater is smaller, quieter, warmer, and easier to install. It does a great job if you live in an older home and there's no heat at all in the bathrooms. Whether you run an assisted living facility and want to provide extra comfort to your residents or you're a residential remodeler looking to squeeze extra value into a bathroom, we have the solution. WhisperWarm™ slips comfortably into 2x8 construction, which makes it an ideal choice for bathroom remodeling and renovations.
High-Tech Heating Element
WhisperWarm features a Durable 1400W stainless steel sheathed heating element that includes Nichrome wire with magnesium oxide for optimal heat transfer, and electrical insulation at elevated temperatures. WhisperWarm includes thermal fuse protection on the motor and 3-level safety device for the heater.
Long Life Means Reduced Costs
When you have a household or business to run, you don't want to have to replace little things like a vent fan. Panasonic fans use less energy to move larger volumes of air than other brands. Consequently, Panasonic fans run cooler so they last longer. They are also much less likely to overheat and result in motor failure. The motor is also equipped with a thermal-cutoff fuse. *WhisperWarm does require a minimum 20 Amp dedicated circuit. For optimum performance, install heater no more than 8 feet from floor to ceiling.
CFL Lighting Efficiency
Energy efficient lighting is an important part of the latest codes and standards, so Panasonic fans incorporate the most efficient CFL lamps available. WhisperWarm incorporates (2) 13W, self-ballasted GU24 base, ENERGY STAR® rated CFL lamps that squeeze out more lumens per watt (greater than 70 LPW!) than other manufacturers do. A 4-watt night light is also included.
Static Pressure (in inches w.g.)
Air Volume (CFM)
110 @ 0.1" static pressure
89 @ 0.25" static pressure
- Noise (sones) 0.7 at 0.1" static pressure
Power Consumption (Watts)
30.6 at 0.1" static pressure
30.5 at 0.25" static pressure
Energy Efficiency (CFM's/Watt)
3.6 at 0.1" static pressure
2.9 at 0.25" static pressure
812 at 0.1" static pressure
956 at 0.25" static pressure
0.25 at 0.1" static pressure
0.25 at 0.25" static pressure
- Combined Amps 12.5
- Power Rating (V/Hz) 120/60
- Motor Type Condenser
- Type of Motor Bearing Ball
- Thermal Fuse Protection Yes
- Blower Wheel Type Sirocco
- Duct Diameter (inches) 4"
- Mounting Opening (inches sq.) 17 3/8" x 12 5/8"
- Grille Size (inches sq.) 18 1/8"L x 13 5/16"W
- Lamp Watts 2 x 18 watts
- Lamp Color Rendering Index 84
- Lamp Color Temp. (Kelvin) 3500
- Lamp Rated Average Life (hrs) 10,000
Lamp Model #
- Night Light Yes
- Night Light Lamp Watts 4
- Heater Yes
- Heater Stainless Steel Sheethed Element Yes
- Heater Directional Louver No
- Heating Element Watts 1400
- Heater Blower Fan (CFM) 90
- Heater Blower Fan (Watts) 25
- UL Listed for Tub/ Shower Enclosure No
- Washington State VIAQ Code Yes
- California Title 24 Compliant Yes
- Mfg in ISO 9001 Certified Facility Yes
- Gross Weight (lbs.) 22.7
- Static Pressure (in inches w.g.) 0.1
- UPC 037988870660