WhisperRecessed LED™ - Design Solution for Fan/Light Combinations, 80 CFM
- Quiet, energy effcient and powerful 80 CFM architectural grade recessed fan/LED light
- Includes (1) replaceable, dimmable, 14W, ENERGY STAR rated, GU24 base LED lamp
- Beautiful lighting with 6-1/2" aperture and advanced luminaire design
- Adjustable lamp positioning and deeper regression reduces glare
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, CalGreen* and CA Title 24
- Integrated 4" or 6" duct adapter
- UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI protected circuit
- 5-year warranty on LED, 3-years on parts
- Total order can not exceed 4 Vent Fans. Otherwise, order will be cancelled.
WhisperRecessed LED incorporates a powerful, yet quiet 80 CFM fan behind an elegant recessed LED light. Includes a dimmable 14W GU24 base LED lamp, beautiful lighting with 6-1/2” aperture and advanced luminaire design. Adjustable lamp positioning and deeper regression reduces glare. Can be used to comply with the latest codes and standards.
WhisperRecessed LED FV-08VRE1 80 CFM, Architectural Designed, Ceiling Mount Fan/Light
Panasonic continues to light the way in innovative ventilation technology, and now we're putting a spotlight on design with an architectural grade recessed light fixture that provides powerful, yet quiet ventilation. This 80 CFM exhaust fan disappears behind the ceiling and doesn't skimp on function: adjustable recessed light for less glare; ideal for bathroom, living room and laundry room. Clean air and clean design add up to a cleaner environment with energy efficient WhisperRecessed LED™.
LED Lamp Provides Warm, Energy Efficient Illumination
WhisperRecessed LED includes one (1) replaceable 14W GU24 base, dimmable LED lamp. Adjustable lamp positioning and deeper regression within the 6-1/2 in. aperture reduces glare from the LED flood lamp. Panasonic’s advanced LED technology lasts 4 times longer than compact fluorescent lamps and does not contribute to mercury waste when disposed.
Long Life Means Reduced Costs
When you have a household or business to run, you don't want to have to replace little things like a vent fan. Panasonic fan/light combinations use less energy to move larger volumes of air than other brands. Consequently, Panasonic fans run cooler so they last longer. They are also much less likely to overheat and result in motor failure. The motor is also equipped with a thermal-cutoff fuse.
WhisperRecessed LED incorporates an integrated dual 4 in. or 6 in. duct adapter to give you flexibility in duct layout and design. For short runs, you can go with a smaller duct size, but long runs are OK, too - just move up to 6 in. duct. The double hanger-bar system (expandable up to 24 in.) is ideal for positioning the fan exactly where you want it. Panasonic fan/light combinations are also UL listed for tub/shower enclosure (just install them on a GFCI-protected circuit). With these great features, your installation options open up.
ENERGY STAR® Certified for Energy Savings
Panasonic ventilation fans are ENERGY STAR certified, where guidelines exist. ENERGY STAR vent fans meet strict parameters set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). They provide better efficiency and comfort with less noise, and feature high performance motors and improved blade design, providing better performance and longer life.
FOR MORE INFORMATION INCLUDING DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS CLICK HERE
- Product Family Name WhisperRecessed LED
- Air Volume Exhaust (CFM) 80 @ 0.1" SP, 66 @ 0.25" SP
- Noise (Sones) 80 @ 0.1" SP = 0.8, 66 @ 0.25" SP = 0.7
- Power Consumption (Watts) 20.5W
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt) 4.0 CFM/W
- Current (Amps) 0.17A
- Power Rating (V/Hz) 120/60
- Motor Type (AC/DC) AC
- Duct Diameter 4" & 6"
- Installation Ceiling
- Radiation Damper Available No
- Mounting Opening (in sq.) 6-1/2" Round
- Light Type (CFL/LED) LED
- Lamp Watts 1 x 14W
- Color Temperature (Kelvin) and Color Rendering Index (CRI) 3000K / >80 CRI
- Lumens (lm) 575 lm
- Lamp Rated Average Life (hrs.) 25000
- Lamp Model # LPHT14D
- ENERGY STAR® Certified Yes
- Other Approved Codes and Standards ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, California Title 24, Washington VIAQ
- UL Listed for Tub/Shower Enclosure when used with a GFCI Protected Circuit Yes
- Warranty 3 Year Parts, 5 Year LED
- Master Carton Dimensions (HxWxD) 18-1/2" x 10-1/4" x 11-4/5"
- Master Carton Gross Weight (lbs.) 9.0
- UPC 885170180024
You May Also Like