WhisperLite™ Fan/Light - Quiet, Spot Ventilation Solution, 80 CFM
- Quiet, yet powerful – ideal for new and remodel residential applications
- Integrated 4" or 6" duct adaptor on 50-110 CFM models
- WhisperLite models feature (2) 13 Watt self-ballasted GU24 base CFL lamps
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, IAP, EarthCraft, CA Title 24 and WA state code
- Built-in metal flange provides blocking for penetrations through drywall as an Air Barrier, and assists with the decrease in leakage in the Building Envelope during blower door testing
- UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when GFCI protected
- Optional designer grille and radiation damper available for some models>
- 3 year warranty on parts, 3 year on CFL lamps
This item is currently not available.
WhisperLite FV-08VQL6 80 CFM, Ceiling Mount Fan/Light
The workhorse of the Panasonic line, WhisperLite™ is time-tested and customer approved for its quiet, yet powerful consistency. Rated for continuous use, WhisperLite vent fans are a simple way to incorporate an energy efficient ventilation strategy, and are a great choice for new and remodel residential applications.
We Set the Standard for Quiet Operation
WhisperLite features a totally enclosed condenser AC motor and a double-tapered blower wheel to quietly move air-even at twice the static pressure as the industry standard. WhisperLite exceeds the performance measurement for ASHRAE 62.2, ENERGY STAR® 3.0, and LEED for Homes.
Long Life Means Reduced Costs
When you have a household or business to run, you don't want to have to replace little things like a vent fan. Panasonic fan/light combinations use less energy to move larger volumes of air than other brands. Consequently, Panasonic fans run cooler so they last longer. They are also much less likely to overheat and result in motor failure. The motor is also equipped with a thermal-cutoff fuse.
CFL Lighting Efficiency
Energy efficient lighting is an important part of the latest codes and standards, so Panasonic fans incorporate the most efficient CFL lamps available. Our flush mount grilles incorporate (2) 13W, self-ballasted GU24 base, ENERGY STAR rated CFL lamps that squeeze out more lumens per watt (greater than 70 LPW!) than other manufacturers do. A 4-watt night light is also included.
WhisperLite incorporates an integrated dual 4 in. or 6 in. duct adapter to give you flexibility in duct layout and design. For short runs, you can go with a smaller duct size, but long runs are OK, too - just move up to 6 in. duct. The double hanger-bar system (expandable up to 24 in.) is ideal for positioning the fan exactly where you want it. Panasonic fan/light combinations are also UL listed for tub/shower enclosure (just install them on a GFCI-protected circuit). With these great features, your installation options open up.
ENERGY STAR® Certified for Energy Savings
Panasonic ventilation fans are ENERGY STAR® certified, where guidelines exist. ENERGY STAR® vent fans meet strict parameters set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). They provide better efficiency and comfort with less noise, and feature high performance motors and improved blade design, providing better performance and longer life.
- Product Family Name WhisperLite
- Air Volume Exhaust (CFM) 80 @ 0.1" SP, 62 @ 0.25" SP
- Noise (Sones) 80 @ 0.1" SP = less than 0.3, 62 @ 0.25" SP = 0.4
- Power Consumption (Watts) 14.9W
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt) 5.5 CFM/W
- Current (Amps) 0.12A
- Power Rating (V/Hz) 120/60
- Motor Type (AC/DC) AC
- Duct Diameter 4" & 6"
- Installation Ceiling
- Radiation Damper Available Yes
- Mounting Opening (in sq.) 10-1/2"
- Grille Size (in sq.) 13"
- Light Type (CFL/LED) CFL
- Lamp Watts 2 x 13W
- Color Temperature (Kelvin) and Color Rendering Index (CRI) 3500K / >80 CRI
- Lumens (lm) 998lm Per Lamp
- Lamp Rated Average Life (hrs.) 10000
- Lamp Model # MLS13GU35
- Night Light Yes
- ENERGY STAR® Certified Yes
- Other Approved Codes and Standards ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, California Title 24, Washington VIAQ
- UL Listed for Tub/Shower Enclosure when used with a GFCI Protected Circuit Yes
- Warranty 3 Year Parts, 1 Year CFL
- Master Carton Dimensions (HxWxD) 16-15/16" x 14-5/16" x 11-9/16"
- Master Carton Gross Weight (lbs.) 12.6
- UPC 885170123915