WhisperCeiling™ Fan - Quiet, Spot Ventilation Solution, 80 CFM
- Quiet, yet powerful - ideal for new and remodel residential applications
- Integrated 4" or 6" duct adaptor on 50-110 CFM models
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, IAP, EarthCraft, CA Title-24 and WA state code
- Total order can not exceed 4 Vent Fans. Otherwise, order will be cancelled.
WhisperCeiling FV-08VQ5 80 CFM, Ceiling Mount Fan
The workhorse of the Panasonic line, WhisperCeiling™ is time-tested and customer approved for its quiet, yet powerful consistency. Rated for continuous use, WhisperCeiling vent fans are a simple way to incorporate an energy efficient ventilation strategy, and are a great choice for new and remodel residential applications.
We Set the Standard for Quiet Operation
WhisperCeiling fans feature a totally enclosed condenser AC motor and a double-tapered blower wheel to quietly move air-even at twice the static pressure as the industry standard. WhisperCeiling exceeds the performance measurement for ASHRAE 62.2, ENERGY STAR® 3.0, and LEED for Homes.
Long Life Means Reduced Costs
When you have a household or business to run, you don't want to have to replace little things like a vent fan. Panasonic fans use less energy to move larger volumes of air than other brands. Consequently, Panasonic fans run cooler so they last longer. They are also much less likely to overheat and result in motor failure. The motor is also equipped with a thermal-cutoff fuse.
WhisperCeiling incorporates an integrated dual 4 in. or 6 in. duct adapter to give you flexibility in duct layout and design. For short runs, you can go with a smaller duct size, but long runs are OK, too - just move up to 6 in. duct. The double hanger-bar system (expandable up to 24 in.) is ideal for positioning the fan exactly where you want it. Panasonic fans are UL listed for tub/shower enclosure (just install them on a GFCI-protected circuit). With these great features, your installation options open up.
ENERGY STAR® Certified for Energy Savings
Panasonic ventilation fans are ENERGY STAR® certified, where guidelines exist. ENERGY STAR® vent fans meet strict parameters set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). They provide better efficiency and comfort with less noise, and feature high performance motors and improved blade design, providing better performance and longer life.
- Product Family Name WhisperCeiling
- Air Volume Exhaust (CFM) 80 @ 0.1" SP, 62 @ 0.25" SP
- Noise (Sones) 80 @ 0.1" SP = less than 0.3, 62 @ 0.25" SP = 0.4
- Power Consumption (Watts) 14.7W
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt) 5.8 CFM/W
- Current (Amps) 0.12A
- Power Rating (V/Hz) 120/60
- Motor Type (AC/DC) AC
- Duct Diameter 4" & 6"
- Installation Ceiling
- Radiation Damper Available Yes
- Mounting Opening (in sq.) 10-1/2"
- Grille Size (in sq.) 13"
- ENERGY STAR® Certified Yes
- Other Approved Codes and Standards ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, California Title 24, Washington VIAQ
- UL Listed for Tub/Shower Enclosure when used with a GFCI Protected Circuit Yes
- Warranty 3 Year Parts,
- Master Carton Dimensions (HxWxD) 16-15/16" x 14-5/16" x 11-1/16"
- Master Carton Gross Weight (lbs.) 10.4
- UPC 885170005600
You May Also Like
WhisperFit® EZ - The fastest, easiest ENERGY STAR® retrofit fan with SmartAction® Motion Sensor, 80 or 110 CFM