WhisperFit® EZ - The fastest, easiest ENERGY STAR® retrofit fan with SmartAction® Motion Sensor, 80 or 110 CFM
This item is currently not available.
- Ideal for remodeling and hotel new construction or renovation
- Pick-A-Flow™ Speed Selector – one fan, you choose the CFM (80 or 110)
- Flex-Z Fast™ bracket provides flexible, fast and easy installation
- Detachable installation adapter provides even greater flexibility
- Low profile housing design fits in 2 x 6 construction
- 4" duct with 3" duct adapter included
- Engineered to comply with upcoming ENERGY STAR® requirements for increased efficiency (CFM/Watt)
- UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when GFCI protected
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, IAP, California Title 24 and WA Ventilation Code
- 3-year warranty on parts
- Total order can not exceed 4 Vent Fans. Otherwise, order will be cancelled.
WhisperFit® EZ FV-08-11VFM5 80 or 110 CFM, Ceiling Mount Fan with SmartAction® Motion Sensor
WhisperFit® EZ is the perfect solution for any remodeler looking to quickly and easily replace an existing fan from below the ceiling. Low profile WhisperFit™ fans are an affordable choice for delivering quiet, energy efficient, and effective exhaust ventilation for the many bathrooms in your portfolio. Ideal for residential remodeling and hotel new construction or renovation, these fans fit where you need to put them (even in 2x6 construction). Because Panasonic fans are long lasting, this may be the last time you need to replace them.
Pick-A-Flow™ Speed Technology – One Fan, You Choose The CFM
Built-in Pick-A-Flow™ speed selector provides the unique ability to select your required airflow (80 or 110 CFM) with the simple flip of a switch. Being able to choose the proper CFM level gives you the flexibility and assurance that one fan will satisfy a range of ventilation design requirements and perform as promised, even with a complicated duct run.
SmartAction® Motion Sensor
The built-in SmartAction® motion sensor with 20 minute delay off timer automatically activates the fan when someone enters the room. Once the settings have been applied, the fan becomes truly automatic, making it ideal for families with young children or people with disabilities. Also ideal for hospitality, as well as assisted living environments such as nursing homes and retirement communities.
Installation Made EZ
Ingeniously designed Flex-Z Fast™ installation bracket with articulating joints provides flexible, fast and EZ installation for all your renovation/remodeling projects. The detachable installation adapter provides even greater flexibility, as it simply slides off the fan housing for EZ wiring and attachment of the duct from under the ceiling. You won't have to replace ductwork or buy extra conversion kits because WhisperFit® EZ comes with a detachable 4" to 3" adapter that gives you greater flexibility, in duct layout and design, especially in older properties. No rewiring is needed because this ceiling mount fan can simply utilize existing switches. Panasonic fans are also UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when GFCI protected. With these great features, your installation options open up.
Long Life Means Reduced Costs
When you have a household or business to run, you don't want to have to replace little things like a vent fan. Panasonic fans use less energy to move larger volumes of air than other brands. Consequently, Panasonic fans run cooler so they last longer. They are also much less likely to overheat and result in motor failure. The motor is also equipped with a thermal-cutoff fuse.
ENERGY STAR® Certified for Energy Savings
Panasonic ventilation fans are ENERGY STAR® certified, where guidelines exist. ENERGY STAR® vent fans meet strict parameters set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). They provide better efficiency and comfort with less noise, and feature high performance motors and improved blade design, providing better performance and longer life. Panasonic continues to lead the way with installed efficiency, as WhisperFit® EZ, exceeds the new requirement for Increased Efficiency (CFM/Watt).
- Product Family Name WhisperFit EZ
- Air Volume Exhaust (CFM) 110 CFM Setting: 4" Duct: 110 @ 0.1" SP, 102 @ 0.25" SP; 3" Duct: 100 @ 0. 1" SP, 88 @ 0.25" SP
- Noise (Sones) 110 CFM Setting: 4" Duct: 110 @ 0.1" SP = 0.8, 102 @ 0.25" SP = 1.2", 3" Duct: 100 @ 0.1" SP = 1.3, 88 @ 0.25" SP = 1.5 80 CFM Setting: 4" Duct: 80 @ 0.1" SP = 0.3, 71 @ 0.25" SP = 0.8; 3" Duct: 70 @ 0.1" SP = 0.5, 59 @ 0.25 SP=1.1
- Power Consumption (Watts) 110 CFM = 27.0W
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt) 110 CFM = 4.1 CFM/W
- Current (Amps) 110 CFM = 0.23A
- Power Rating (V/Hz) 120/60
- Motor Type (AC/DC) AC
- Motion Sensor YES
- Duct Diameter 4" & 3"
- Installation Ceiling
- Radiation Damper Available Yes
- Mounting Opening (in sq.) 10-1/2"
- Grille Size (in sq.) 13"
- ENERGY STAR® Certified Yes
- Other Approved Codes and Standards ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, California Title 24, Washington VIAQ
- UL Listed for Tub/Shower Enclosure when used with a GFCI Protected Circuit Yes
- Warranty 3 Year Parts
- Master Carton Dimensions (HxWxD) 18.31" x 13.88" x 9.13"
- Master Carton Gross Weight (lbs.) 11.9
- UPC 885170246577