WhisperGreen Select™ One Fan - Multiple IAQ Solutions, 50-80-110 CFM (pre-installed multi-speed)
- Customizable, all-in-one fan and fan/LED light combinations with Pick-A-Flow speed selector – one fan, you choose the CFM
- Unique Plug ’N Play modules provide up to three value-added features
- Revolutionary DC motor with SmartFlow™ technology ensures optimal CFM output
- Replaceable, GU24 base LED lamps provide warm, energy efficient illumination
- Flex-Z Fast™ bracket provides flexible, fast and easy installation
- Can be used to comply with ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, CALGreen and ENERGY STAR for Homes 3.0
- Integrated dual 4" or 6" duct adaptor (up to 110 CFM models)
- UL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used with a GFCI protected circuit
- 6 year warranty on DC motor, 5 years on LED, 3 years on parts
- Total order can not exceed 4 Vent Fans. Otherwise, order will be cancelled.
WhisperGreen Select™ is revolutionizing the ventilation fan industry with a new set of features that enable customization and easier installation.This all-purpose Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) solution gives you more than 250 possible configurations; through multiple flow rates, optional Plug 'N Play™ modules and installation flexibility.WhisperGreen Select™ is your total solution for indoor air quality, code compliance, green certification and healthy indoor environments.
Pick-A-Flow™ Speed Technology – One Fan, You Choose The CFM
Built-in Pick-A-Flow™ speed selector provides the unique ability to select your required airflow (50-80-110 CFM) with the simple flip of a switch. Being able to choose the proper CFM level gives you the flexibility and assurance that one fan will satisfy a range of ventilation design requirements and perform as promised, even with a complicated duct run. Plug 'N Play Modules - Further Customize Your Fan
WhisperGreen Select's customization features really kick in with a set of patented Plug 'N Play™ modules that give you the flexibility to design the perfect fan in advance, or on the fly, for a variety of ventilation applications. The first snap-in slot is dedicated to the pre-installed Multi-Speed (0, 30 to 110 CFM) module with high/low delay timer. The two remaining slots can accommodate the SmartAction® Motion Sensor, Condensation Sensor or NiteGlo™ LED night Light.Refer to the Accessories Tab for more information on our remarkable Plug ‘N Play modules.
The Best Performing, Most Energy Efficient Motor Available
The revolutionary DC motor with intelligent self-adjusting SmartFlow™ technology senses the amount of resistance in the duct run and automatically adjusts the fan speed to deliver the optimal CFM output, even in the case of a complicated duct run. The Panasonic DC motor with SmartFlow technology moves more air using less energy, so the fan is more energy efficient and lasts longer. Designed to run continuously, WhisperGreen Select can deliver whole-house continuous ventilation.unable to display Fast, Flexible and Easy Installation
The Flex-Z Fast™ Installation Bracket with articulating joints is ideal for positioning the fan exactly where you want it, in old or new construction. WhisperGreen Select incorporates an integrated dual 4 in. or 6 in. duct adapter to give you flexibility in duct layout and design. For short runs, you can go with a smaller duct size, but long runs are OK too - just move up to the 6 in. duct. Also fits in 2 x 8 construction. Panasonic fans are UL listed for tub/shower enclosure (just install them on a GFCI-protected circuit). With these great features, your installation options open up.unable to display ENERGY STAR® Certified for Energy Savings
Panasonic ventilation fans are ENERGY STAR® certified, where guidelines exist. ENERGY STAR® vent fans meet strict parameters set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). They provide better efficiency and comfort with less noise, and feature high performance motors and improved blade design, providing better performance and longer life. WhisperGreen Select was awarded 2015 Most Efficient. This mark recognizes WhisperGreen Select as delivering cutting edge energy efficiency along with the latest in technological innovation. It is an award that represents the best of those products that qualify for ENERGY STAR®.
FOR MORE INFORMATION INCLUDING DETAILED SPECIFICATIONS CLICK HERE
- Product Family Name WhisperGreenSelect Fan
- Air Volume Exhaust (CFM) 50 @ 0.1" SP, 53 @ 0.25" SP, 80 @ 0.1" SP, 82 @ 0.25" SP, 110 @ 0.1" SP, 113 @ 0.25" SP
- Noise (Sones) 50 @ 0.1" SP = less than 0.3, 53 @ 0.25" SP = 0.3, 80 @ 0.1" SP = less than 0.3, 82 @ 0.25" SP = 0.4, 110 @ 0.1" SP = less than 0.3, 113 @ 0.25" SP = 0.8
- Power Consumption (Watts) 50 CFM = 3.5W, 80 CFM = 5.5W, 110 CFM = 9.8W,
- Energy Efficiency (CFM/Watt) 50 CFM = 15.1CFM/W, 80 CFM = 15.3CFM/W, 110 CFM = 11.5CFM/W,
- Current (Amps) 50 CFM = .04A, 80 CFM = .06A, 110 CFM = .10A,
- Power Rating (V/Hz) 120/60
- Motor Type (AC/DC) DC
- Motion Sensor Optional
- Humidity/Condensation Sensor Optional
- Multi-Speed with Time Delay Pre-Installed
- Duct Diameter 4" & 6"
- Installation Ceiling
- Radiation Damper Available Yes
- Mounting Opening (in sq.) 10-1/2"
- Grille Size (in sq.) 13"
- Night Light Optional
- ENERGY STAR® Certified YES
- Other Approved Codes and Standards ASHRAE 62.2, LEED, CALGreen, California Title 24, Washington VIAQ
- UL Listed for Tub/Shower Enclosure when used with a GFCI Protected Circuit Yes
- Warranty 6 year DC Motor, 3 Year Parts
- Master Carton Dimensions (HxWxD) 16-4/5" x 14-1/4" x 11-1/6"
- Master Carton Gross Weight (lbs.) 11.9
- UPC 885170179998