15.6V Cordless Metal Cutter Kit
- 2.8Ah Ni-MH Battery
- Electric Brake
- Ergonomic Design
EY3530NQMKW Ni-MH 15.6-volt 2.8Ah Cordless 5-3/8” Metal Cutter Kit
See all that is included in your purchase, view What's in The Box
Cut conduit, rebar, channel and more for custom-fit components.
Mechanical, electrical, plumbing and general construction professionals constantly fabricate channel, bar stock and conduit for custom-sized components. That takes many repetitive short cuts where a cordless multi-purpose metal cutter can excel in speed, portability and accuracy.
The EY3530NQMKW metal cutting kit uses either a 5-3/8” 30 or 50 tooth C6 tungsten-carbide tipped blade that fits a 13/16” arbor for metal cutting. The 30-tooth blade comes with the kit; Panasonic recommends using the optional 50-tooth blade to cut thin metal. Replacement blades with up to 5-15/16” diameter will work in the tool.
The compact tool’s no-load 3,100 rpm motor has the power to cleanly cut through materials. At only 6.7 lbs., including battery, the tool is easy to handle in a variety of cutting positions. The tool’s inline cutting design is comfortable to use. A transparent window in the blade guard makes seeing the cutline easy and helps control metal filings. The 1/8” to 1-13/16” cutting depth is easy to adjust to match blade contact area with the work piece for fast, accurate cuts. An electric brake stops the blade quickly once the trigger is released; a safety switch lock helps prevent unintended tool start-ups. The 13/16” arbor has a shaft lock button that makes blade changes simple.
The kit comes with two 15.6-volt 2.8Ah Ni-MH batteries that will charge in as little as 45 minutes on Panasonic’s EY0110B charger, which comes with the kit. An accessory, the EY3500B7727 rip fence, is also available.
- Compact Size Length 13-25/32"
- Lightweight 6.7lbs.
- Battery High capacity 3.0Ah Ni-MH
- Extra battery Included
- Charging System 45 minute universal
- Speeds 3100 rpm
- Blade Size 5-3/8"
- Arbor Size 20mm
- Electric Brake Yes
- Ergonomics In-line design for comfortable cutting
- Safety Switch Lock Lever Yes
- Shaft Lock Button Yes, for easy blade replacement
- Cutting Depth Min. 1/8", Max. 1-13/16"
- Wrap-around Blade Guard Yes, to reduce chip splash
- Transparent Window Yes, to easily see cutting edge
- Typical Applications Metal Construction, Electric Installation Work, Plumbing
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 7-1/8'' x 7-13/16'' x 13-25/32''
- Weight 6.700 lbs
You May Also Like