Concept 360° Quick™ Steam/Dry Iron with Curved Ceramic Coated Soleplate NI-W810CS
- Curved Non-Stick Ceramic Coated Soleplate
- Multi-Directional Design with Added Steam Vents
- 3-Way Auto Shut-Off
- 360° Rotating Cord
- Anti-Calcium System
Introducing 360° Quick¿
Multi-Directional Ironing Made Easy
Up to 25% faster ironing*
Natural. Easy. Convenient. Quickly get to those tight spots like collars and cuffs without rotating the iron or yourself. Speeds up larger jobs like tablecloths or curtains. Iron in any direction with precision, ease and speed.
*When compared to conventional corded Panasonic irons. Research by Panasonic Corporation.
High-tech, sleek, and ergonomic design ensures smooth, natural movement in any direction.
Large, Curved Ceramic-Coated Soleplate
The ceramic coating is six times more durable than a stainless steel soleplate. Plus, the iron glides smoothly and effortlessly in any direction, and the generous-sized soleplate lets you get the job done quicker.
3-Way Auto Shut-Off Remembers to Turn Off the Iron When You Don't
No more trips back home to see if you left the iron on. Our mercury-free electronic sensor automatically shuts off the iron after 10 minutes if it is left in the upright position. The iron will also turn off after 60 seconds if it is tipped over on its side or left unmoved on the soleplate.
Stay Clean Vents
An anti-calcium system prevents clogged steam vents by reducing the sediment build-up in the vaporizing chamber of the iron
Anti-Drip System provides a water seal inside the iron to protects fabrics from water spotting
The iron has an oversized water tank, plus the temperature control dial maintains precise temperature.
Select the Amount of Steam for the Job
The adjustable steam button allows you to select just the right amount of steam required for your ironing needs. Choose regular steam for heavier fabrics or light steam for touch-ups.
Steam or Dry Ironing - the Choice is Yours
With our steam/dry selector, you can select to steam or dry iron by simply pushing a button.
2-for-1 with Jet-of-Steam and Self-Cleaning
A powerful burst of steam helps remove stubborn wrinkles when ironing. It also helps clean the steam vents on the soleplate after ironing.
Spray Mist the Wrinkles Away!
The spay mist button helps eliminate stubborn wrinkles by directing extra moisture where necessary.
With the push of a button, the vertical steam feature allows you to direct a burst of steam to hanging garments
Good HouseKeeping Seal
- Color (Iron / Water Tank) Champagne w/ Clear Gray
- Soleplate Style Multi-Directional & Curved Bottom
- Soleplate Finish Ceramic w/ Non-Stick Coating
- Water Tank Built-In
- Iron Handle Molded Plastic
- Built-in Retractable Cord Reel N/A
- Temperature Control Fixed Dial w/ Rotating Indicator
- TEMPERATURE READY Indicator Light On / Off
- Heat Resistant Carrying Case N/A
- Easy Glide - Curved Soleplate Yes
- Time Saving - Multi-Directional Soleplate Yes
- Selectable Fabric / Temperature Dial 5 Fabric Settings
- Adjustable Steam Amount High / Medium / Low / Dry
- Extra Jet-of-Steam Yes
- Water Mist Spray
- Water Tank Capacity (oz.) 6-3/4
- Vertical Steam Yes
- Automatic Water Seal Anti - Drip System
- Stay Clean Steam Vents Anti-Calcium System
- Quick Reference Fabric / Temp. Chart On Dial Setting
- Easy Storage / Carrying Case w/ Handle N/A
In Flat Position (after 1 min.)
In Side Position (after 1 min.)
In Heel Rest Position (after 10 min.)
- Power Supply 120 Volts AC; 60Hz.
- Rated Power 12.5 Amps. - 1500 Watts
- Iron - Temperature Range 176º F - 392º F
- DIMENSIONS(H x W x D) (in.) 5-7/8 x 4-7/8 x 10-13/16
- WEIGHT 3
- UPC 64547809731
You May Also Like
In Stock$129.95 $119.95
In Stock$129.95 $99.95
In Stock$89.95 $65.99