Steam Circulating Iron with Curved Non-Stick Stainless-Steel Soleplate NI-E660SR
- Reduce tugs and snags with a curved, non-stick stainless steel soleplate
- Apply the perfect level of steam with three adjustable settings
- Iron effectively with 1200W power
- Stay safe with intelligent, three-position auto shut-off
- Enjoy tangle-free storage with one-touch power cord retractor
Ships in 1-3 business days
Non-Stick, Curved Stainless-Steel Finish Soleplate Minimize tugging and iron effortlessly on all fabrics with a super-smooth, non-stick stainless-steel soleplate. U-shape steam-circulating design evenly distributes steam for faster, more efficient ironing.
Adjustable Steam and Dry Settings Apply the perfect concentration of steam — or no steam at all — for all your ironing tasks. Set to HIGH for heavier and everyday fabrics, LOW for more delicate fabrics and quick, easy touchups or DRY for ironing when no steam is needed.
See Instantly When Water is Low The iron’s large water window clearly shows when water needs to be added. A wide, easily-accessible refill port helps prevent spills while adding water.
Precisely Dial All the Right Temperatures Iron confidently with 1200 Watts of power and a convenient, easy-dial precision temperature control designed to monitor and maintain the temperature you choose.
Intelligent, Three-Position Auto Shut Off For added household safety, the iron is equipped with an intelligent sensor designed to automatically shut the iron off when left standing for 10 minutes in the upright position, after one minute when the iron is left unmoved on its soleplate or if tipped on its side.
A Shot of Mist or Jet of Steam When You Need It Instantly put an extra shot of moisture precisely where you need it, or create a powerful burst of steam to help remove wrinkles.
Keep Vents Clear with Clog-Free Steam Keep the iron's steam vents clear and working like new with a built-in anti-calcium cleaning system designed to automatically reduce natural sediment by minimizing build-up in the iron’s vaporizing chamber. The self-cleaning feature also helps remove sediment.
Tangle-Free Storage Automatically Enjoy neat, tangle-free storage with an automatic reel that retracts the power cord into the iron with the single push of a button.
- Color (Iron / Water Tank) White w/ Violet
- Soleplate Style U-Shape
- Steam Circulating Soleplate Yes Yes
- Soleplate Finish Stainless Steel with Non-Stick Coating
- Water Tank Built-In
- Iron Handle Molded Plastic
- Wide Water Refill Yes
- Cord Design Retractable Cord Reel (On Base)
- Temperature Control Fixed Dial w/ Rotating Indicator
- Temperature Ready Indicator Light On / Off
- Heat Resistant Carrying Case N/A
- Easy Glide - Curved Soleplate Yes
- Time Saving - Multi-Directional Soleplate N/A
- Selectable Fabric / Temperature Dial 5 Fabric Settings
- Choose Steam or Dry Operation Dry / Steam Position Selector
- Adjustable Steam Amount High / Low / Dry
- Extra Jet-of-Steam Yes
- Water Mist Spray
- Water Tank Capacity (oz.) 7.1
- Vertical Steam Yes
- Automatic Water Seal N/A
- Stay Clean Steam Vents Anti-Calcium System
- Quick Reference Fabric / Temp. Chart On Dial Setting
- Easy Storage / Carrying Case w/ Handle N/A
- Auto Shut-Off In Flat Position (after 1 min) In Side Position, (after 1 min) in Heel Rest Position (after 10 min)
- Power Supply 120 Volts; 60 Hz
- Rated Power 10 Amps,1200 Watts
- Iron - Temperature Range 176 F - 392 F
- Unit (H x W x D) (in.) 5-5/6 x 4-7/16 x 10-1/16
- Carton (H x W x D) (in.) 6-1/4 x 4-7/8 x 11-7/8
- Unit (lbs.) 3.3
- Carton (lbs.) 3.5
- UPC Code 8-85170 21794-2
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- UPC 885170217942
NI-E660SR is rated out of 5 by 4.
Rated 3 out of 5 by Anonymous from If only small changes were made. The dial is difficult to see without a light, the water tank is difficult to fill in a small/regular size sink. If only the tank was removable and the dial were lit it would be great.
Date published: 2015-10-05
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Great iron! Based on only two sessions of ironng, the iron is well built, good looking and highly effective. Both steam and spot spray function appropriately and without water leakage or steam sputtering! I use filtered water and empty the water chamber after each use. It's a big convenience to have a retractable cord on this iron -- no potentially hazardous dangling wire to contend with. I use both hands to GENTLY guide the cord into its spool so that it doesn't rewind too quickly. The temperature dial is easy to read and the overall design is sleek. It's a lot of product for the money. Purchasing directly from Panasaonic was the least expensive way to buy the iron and it arrived in 3 days. (I couldn't find this iron in local stores although one claimed to carry it according to their web site.)
Date published: 2015-09-08
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from I love my new iron. Best purchase ever. I like the durability.
Date published: 2015-06-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Handy Iron! Love the iron. It gets hot fast! I am having trouble finding my grip as the handle is different from my previous iron. I like the amount of steam and the controls are easy to operate. My guide said to empty the iron of water after every use. I'm working on that as I quilt for awhile and then do other things. It seems like I am filling or emptying the iron all the time. It is doing a great job!
Date published: 2015-06-03