Steam Circulating Iron with Curved, Non-Stick Titanium-Finish Soleplate NI-E250TR
- Minimize tugs and snags with a curved, non-stick titanium-finish soleplate
- Apply the perfect level of steam with adjustable settings
- Iron efficiently with 1200W power and easy-dial precision temperature control
- Keep steam vents clog-free with anti-calcium cleaning system
- Enjoy tangle-free storage with one-touch power cord retractor
Ships in 1-3 business days
Curved, Non-Stick Titanium-Finish Soleplate Minimize tugging and iron effortlessly on all fabrics with an ultra-smooth, non-stick titanium-coated soleplate. U-shape steam-circulating design evenly distributes steam for faster, more efficient ironing.
Adjustable Steam and Dry Settings Apply the perfect concentration of steam — or no steam at all — to all your ironing tasks. Set to HIGH for heavier and everyday fabrics, LOW for more delicate fabrics and quick, easy touch-ups or DRY for ironing when no steam is needed.
See Instantly When Water Level is Low The iron's large water window clearly shows when water needs to be added. A wide, easily accessible refill port helps prevent spills while adding water.
Precisely Dial All the Right Temperatures Iron efficiently with 1200 Watts of power and a convenient, easy-dial precision temperature control designed to monitor and maintain the temperature you choose. A handy light brightly illuminates when the proper temperature is reached.
A Shot of Mist Just Where You Need It Instantly put an extra shot of moisture precisely when and where you need it and help clean steam vents at the same time with one-touch spray mist button.
Keep Vents Clear for Clog-Free Steam Keep the iron's steam vents clear and working like new with a built-in anti-calcium cleaning system designed to automatically reduce natural sediment by minimizing build-up in the iron's vaporizing chamber.
Tangle-Free Storage Automatically Enjoy neat, tangle-free storage with an automatic reel that retracts the power cord into the iron with the single push of a button.
- Color (Iron / Water Tank) White w/ Green
- Soleplate Style U-Shapel
- Steam Circulating Soleplate Yes
- Soleplate Finish Stainless Steel with Non-Stick Coating
- Water Tank Built-In
- Iron Handle Molded Plastic
- Wide Water Refill Yes
- Cord Design Retractable Cord Reel (On Base)
- Temperature Control Fixed Dial w/ Rotating Indicator
- Temperature Ready Indicator Light On / Off
- Heat Resistant Carrying Case N/A
- Easy Glide - Curved Soleplate Yes
- Time Saving - Multi-Directional Soleplate N/A
- Selectable Fabric / Temperature Dial 5 Fabric Settings
- Choose Steam or Dry Operation Dry / Steam Position Selector
- Adjustable Steam Amount High / Low / Dry
- Water Mist Spray
- Water Tank Capacity (oz.) 7.1
- Automatic Water Seal N/A
- Stay Clean Steam Vents Anti-Calcium System
- Quick Reference Fabric / Temp. Chart On Dial Setting
- Easy Storage / Carrying Case w/ Handle N/A
- Power Supply 120 Volts; 60 Hz
- Rated Power 10 Amps,1200 Watts
- Iron - Temperature Range 176 F - 392 F
- Unit (H x W x D) (in.) 5-5/6 x 4-7/16 x 10-1/16
- Carton (H x W x D) (in.) 6-3/10 x 11-17/20 x 4-9/10
- Unit (lbs.) 3.3
- Carton (lbs.) 3.5
- UPC Code 8-85170 22698-2
- Limited Warranty 1 Year
- UPC 885170226982
NI-E250TR is rated out of 5 by 5.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from Why I don't like buying on-line The iron is fine and works great, but the handle is very thick. The first thing I noticed when I picked it up was a very wide handle which was not comfortable. My hands are ordinary size, but if someone is small, they might find this difficult. I measured it -- circumference is 4". My old iron handle is 3-1/2". Doesn't sound like a lot, but this iron is just not easy to hold. Second, the self-storage cord doesn't retract smoothly. Perhaps I need to take the time to make sure it is totally flat and not twisted in any way before I push the button. I'll probably get used to it. This is the exact reason I prefer to buy things in a store where I can hold them and check them out. The irong works just fine, but I would not have bought it if I'd had the chance to see it in person.
Date published: 2016-10-04
Rated 4 out of 5 by Anonymous from good iron, depenable, long lasting I bought over 100 pieces of this iron for the hotel that I work, it has been very durable, I don't need to replace them like other cheaper irons that I bought from the market. They are more expensive but in a long run, if the replacement cost is low, it is still worth for the money.
Date published: 2015-11-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Nice iron with titanium! Loved my other panasonic with titanium but they no longer make that model...I dislike that I could never find if the iron required distilled water....and the phone option wouldn't tell me nor would the owners manual.
Date published: 2015-10-04
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from I have been using Panasonic irons with the Titanium soleplate for years. I am a quilter and the iron is on several hours a day. I use a lot of fusibles - the iron DOES NOT stick to the soleplate - what a great iron!
Date published: 2015-08-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from Had an older Panasonic Iron that this replaced. Does a good job and lightweight. Very pleased.
Date published: 2015-06-28