Link2Cell Bluetooth®/5 Handsets
- Sync smartphone to home phone, no landline required
- Link up to two smartphones to make and receive cell calls with Link2Cell handsets
- Clearly hear calls from noisy places with Noise Reduction
- Never miss a text with talking ID alerts from Link2Cell handsets
- Keep your smartphone charged with convenient USB input
Link2Cell is a cordless phone system that operates together with your cell phone. Simply charge your cell phone through the USB port on the Panasonic base unit and synch the two via Bluetooth. Now you’re ready to make and receive cell calls that are automatically routed through all your home phone handsets. Which means there’s no need to carry your cell phone around your home.
No convenient electrical outlet for charging your cell phone or smart phone? No problem. The base unit features a convenient USB charging port. And because it’s Link2Cell, you can answer your cell phone calls on your Panasonic home phone handsets without draining your cell phone battery.
Text Message (SMS) Alert
Never miss a text message again. The Text Message Alert feature notifies you of received text message on your cell phone through an alert on your cordless handset when your cell phone is synced to the base unit.
Enhanced Noise Reduction
Enhanced Noise Reduction (available on select 2013 models) not only suppresses background noise but also enhances your voice at the same time. Which means the next time your teenager calls you from a concert, you’ll actually be able to hear him.
DECT 6.0 Plus Technology
If you’re looking for superb sound quality and long range, look no further than the DECT 6.0 Plus technology in Panasonic cordless phones. Thanks to error correction up to 80x, you get clear transmission even with extended range. Engineered to work in 1.9GHz frequency, our DECT 6.0 Plus phones won't interfere with wireless devices such as routers, wireless keyboards and microwave ovens. Whether you use them in the basement or the backyard, our phones truly go the distance.
Answering Machine with Message Forwarding
Thanks to advanced answering machine functions (available on select 2013 models), you can get messages wherever, whenever. At home, the base unit will beep to alert you to a message. And on the road, the phone will send a message to your registered cell or work phone.
Talking Caller ID
Hear who’s calling from across the room. The Talking Caller ID feature uses text-to-speech technology, announcing the caller’s information in between rings.
Intelligent Eco Mode
With the Intelligent Eco Mode, when you use the handset closest to the base unit, you’ll automatically lower power consumption. This not only extends available talk time but also prolongs battery life. Which means less frequent charging and in the end, fewer batteries in landfills.
- Dial Keypad on Base
- Large, 1.8" White Backlit Handset Display
- Tone Equalizer
- Call Block
- Silent Mode
- Ringer ID
- Key Detector compatible
- KXTG78xx: How to set the Date and Time
- KXTG78xx: How to adjust the Ringer Volume
- KXTG78xx: How to turn on/off Auto Talk
- KXTG78xx: How to turn on/off Call Screening
- KXTG78xx: How to change the Ring Count
- KXTG78xx: How to turn-off the Talking Caller ID
- KXTG78xx How to Setup the Link2Cell Feature
- KXTG78xx - How to Enable and Disable The Answering System
- KXTG78xx - How to Add a Phonebook Entry
- KXTG78xx - How to Assign Phone Numbers to Speed Dial
- KXTG78xx - How to Change the Handset Name
- KXTG78xx - How to Conference or Transfer a Call
- KXTG78xx - How to Change the Language Display
- KXTG78xx - How to Change Back to the Pre-recorded Greeting Message
- KXTG78xx - How to Edit a Phonebook Entry
- KXTG78xx - How to Erase a Phonebook Entry
- KXTG78xx - How to Record your own Greeting Message
- KXTG78xx - How to Make an Intercom Call
- KXTG78xx - How to Deregister or Register a Handset with the Base
- KXTG78xx - How to Set an Alarm
- KXTG78xx - How to Set the Ring Count of the Answering Service
- KXTG78xx - How to Transfer the Phonebook from a Cellular Phone
- KXTG78xx - How to Setup Remote Phone Access
- KXTG78xx - How to Set the Phone to Silent Mode
- KXTG78xx - How to Turn Off the Message Alert
- Linking Your Cell Phone to your Home Phone
You May Also Like
In Stock$149.95 $113.99
In Stock$119.95 $96.99
In Stock$149.95 $120.99
In Stock$139.95 $107.99
Link2Cell Digital Phone with Smartphone Integration and Answering Machine KX-PRD262B 2 Cordless Handsets
In Stock$199.95 $173.99
In Stock$129.95 $97.46
In Stock$199.99 $156.99
Link2Cell Digital Phone with iPhone5 Integration and Answering Machine KX-PRL262B 2 Cordless Handsets
In Stock$199.95 $186.99