Expandable Blue Metallic/2 Handsets
- Enjoy clearer sound and longer range with DECT 6.0 Plus
- Hear who's calling with advanced Talking Caller ID
- Lower handset power consumption with Intelligent Eco Mode
- Eliminate unwanted calls with Call Block capability
- Red wine color adds a touch of style to any decor
Introducing Panasonic's new color phone in Wine Red to match your style!
Dect 6.0 PLUS
Dect Plus technology takes the superb sound quality and outstanding range of DECT 6.0 phones to a whole new level. By increasing the frequency of error correction up to 80x, the transmission quality is improved and the phone's range is extended. Engineered to work in 1.9GHz frequency, our DECT 6.0 phones won't conflict with common wireless devices such as 2.4GHz routers, wireless keyboards and mice, microwave ovens and other household items. And because it's digital, you'll enjoy long range and clear sound while deterring eavesdropping.
Intelligent Eco Mode
This clever new feature automatically lowers the power consumption when you're using the handset close to the base unit. Not only does it extend the available talk time, it's good for the environment. When less power is used by the handset to communicate with the base unit, battery life is prolonged which results in less frequent charging and can result in fewer batteries in landfills.
Store the Caller ID info of any and all unwanted callers into your home's Call Block list so that you can eliminate future pesky calls from them. After their information is stored, they'll get a busy signal if they call you again.
Now you can program each handset to ring or not at your discretion. For example, before you go to sleep, set the bedside handset to Silent Mode so that it won't ring for the duration of your slumber. In the meantime, the handset in another room is unaffected, and rings as usual.
Handsets feature a sleek, low profile base unit with a reversible pedestal. These models are ideal for kitchen use because they do not take up a lot of room on a desk or countertop, and they can be quickly and easily mounted to a wall by using the reverse side of the pedestal.
Multi-tasking while you are talking on a cordless handset 8211; whether it's jotting down a quick note, pouring a glass of juice or folding a few pieces of laundry is often difficult due to the tendency of the handset to slip as you cradle it on your shoulder. The rubberized grip helps prevent slipping, making it easier and more comfortable to cradle the phone when you want to work with your hands.
Talking Caller ID
Now you don't have to be holding the phone to see who's calling; using text-to-speech technology, the Caller ID information is announced in between rings!
- Expandable up to 6 Handsets
- Up to 4-way Conference Capability
- Ringer ID
- Light-up Indicator with Ringer/Charge Alert
- Call Waiting Caller ID
- Handset Locator
- Handset Intercom
- Digital Answering System
- Replacement Accessories
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to change the Group Ring Tone
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to change the Group Name
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to turn on/off Privacy Mode
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to change the Handset Name
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to activate the Telephone Answering System
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to change the Language Display
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to activate the Pre-recorded Greeting Message
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to turn off the Talking Caller ID
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to change the Remote Access Code
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to Register the Handset
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to store the Voice Mail Access Number
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to record your Own Greeting Message
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to change the Ring Count
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to edit a Phonebook Entry
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to turn On/Off Call Screening
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to record an Outgoing Greeting Message
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to deregister and register the Handset
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to set the Date and Time
- KXTG6572: How to add a Phonebook Entry
- KXTG6572R / KXTG6572C: How to turn off Auto Talk
- KXTG6572: How to change the Ringer Tone
- KXTG6572: How to turn off Message Alert
You May Also Like
In Stock$79.95 $68.99
In Stock$59.95 $50.99
In Stock$69.95 $64.99
In Stock$109.95 $92.99
Back Order$89.95 $67.46
In Stock$34.95 $26.21
In Stock$79.95 $69.99
In Stock$39.95 $35.99
In Stock$49.95 $37.99
In Stock$59.95 $44.96