Add-on Home Monitoring System Siren KX-HNS105W
- Wireless Indoor Siren for Panasonic Home Monitoring System
- Activates warning siren and LED strobe when triggered by sensors
- Receive alerts, arm and disarm siren via smartphone/tablet
- Select high or low sound volume options
- Easy DIY set-up, one-touch syncing with system
- Hub unit required KX-HNB600W
Day or night, the interior wireless Siren is ideal for warning family members of possible danger. Once triggered by an interior motion, door/window or glass break sensor, the siren instantly emits a clear, emergency sound up to 110 dB.* A bright, LED strobe alerts the hearing impaired and can provide critical illumination during nighttime hours.
*Measured approximately 3-15/16 inches from siren.
The wall-mountable siren is easy to install in any interior room or space, including stairways, hallways, garages and basements. With the touch of a button, the siren and strobe sync automatically via WiFi to the hub unit.* The siren can be armed and disarmed — and decibel volume adjusted — from inside the home or remotely from your smartphone or tablet.
*The system hub (KX-HNB600) is required for siren, sensors and other system components.
When the wireless siren and LED are activated, alerts can be monitored from anywhere inside the home, and remotely with your smartphone/tablet.
As an integral part of the Panasonic Home Monitoring System, the wireless siren takes full advantage of the DECT technology that allows every connected system component to maintain a clear, uninterrupted, long-range signal throughout the home. And because it's the home monitoring system that you configure, install and control yourself, there's never a monthly fee to pay.
- Color White
- Frequency Range DECT: 1.92 GHz – 1.93 GHz
- Flash Warning Light Y
- Loud sound Y (110dB)
- Sound Volume Switch Y (High/Low)
- Status Indication LED (Red/Green)
- Easy Setup One Push Pairing button
- Power Source AC (120V / 60Hz)
- Wall Mount Y
- Operating Conditions 0 °C (32 °F) or greater than 40 °C (104 °F)
- POWER CONSUMPTION
- Standby Power Consumption Approx. 1.5 W
- DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
- Dimensions (W x D x H in) Approx. 2 7/8 x 1 13/16 x 2 13/16
- Weight Approx. 90 g (0.20 lb)
- UPC 885170234468
How can I update the software of the Hub?When software update is available you will automatically receive a software update notice to your mobile device. Once accepted the Hub will download the new software through your home Wi-Fi network and update itself. Software update of the Hub will take about 16 minutes to complete. During the update do not unplug the Hub or turn off your mobile device.
Why do I get the following error from my Home Monitoring System: Troubleshooting Connection Unsuccessful: Network Signal Error (Weak Signal using 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi)?This is caused by a weak signal with your mobile device.
1. Make sure you can connect to the internet using your mobile device.
2. Move to an area where there is a strong signal.
3. Try changing from mobile data (3G, 4G, LTE) to Wi-Fi.
4. For iOS user verify if the iPhone or iPad allows mobile data transmission for the app. To check this, Tap "Settings" of the device and tap "Cellular" & scroll down to "USE CELLULAR DATA FOR:" the "Home Network" app should have green toggle switched to On.
How do I reset the hub and re-start the initial setup?1) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub.
2) While pressing the Wi-Fi SETUP button on the rear of the hub and the CAMERA and OTHER DEVICE buttons on the side of the hub (total 3 buttons), connect the AC adaptor to the hub. Do not release the buttons yet.
3) Continue to hold the buttons down until the hub's LED indicator lights in yellow, then release the buttons.
4) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in green (about 2 minutes).
5) Press and hold the Wi-Fi SETUP button until the hub's LED indicator blinks in green.
6) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in red.
(The hub has been successfully reset.)
7) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub and then connect it again to restart the hub.
Can I access the system using a computer?No. The system can be accessed using the APP on your mobile devices.