Backup Battery for Home Monitoring System
- Backup battery for Panasonic Home Monitoring System
- Supplies power to Hub, camera and other Panasonic Home Monitoring accessories
- Sends power interruption notifications to your landline phone and to the app
- Durable, rechargeable Li-ion battery (1450mAh)
- Hub unit required KX-HNB600W
Powerful Backup Battery for Home Monitoring System
Even when the power goes out, the Panasonic Backup Battery can help keep your home safe and secure. Once a power interruption is detected, an alert is promptly sent to your phone via landline. And the rechargeable Li-ion battery (1450mAh) backup battery takes over to provide power to the system Hub to maintain a strong, secure signal to and from indoor sensors, or power a warning siren or a camera.
Power When You Need It
Simply plug the backup battery's included AC charger into the outlet nearest your system Hub and the battery's power input directly into the Hub to keep the battery charged and ready. When activated in a power outage, the battery maintains a clear signal between the Hub and window/door, motion and other indoor sensors. Or connect the battery to a camera or warning siren. For full system signal sync in the event of a power loss, individual backup batteries can be used to power the Hub, a siren and a camera.
To notify you that a power interruption has occurred in your home, an alert is automatically sent to the app and your landline phone at a number you select. Using your smartphone or tablet, you can program up to five phone numbers for notification.
You'll always appreciate the convenience and value of this long-lasting Panasonic 1450mAh backup battery. When fully charged this essential power source stores enough energy to power the system Hub for 1.5 hours, a siren for 2 hours or a camera for 1 hour. And when power resumes the battery automatically recharges itself.
Part of the Panasonic Connected Home
As a part of the Panasonic Home Monitoring System, the backup battery is an essential power source designed to maintain a clear, uninterrupted, long-range signal throughout the home in the event of a power loss. And because it's the home monitoring system that you configure, install and control yourself, there's never a monthly fee to pay.
- Color Black
- Frequency Range
- DECT 1.92 GHz – 1.93 GHz
- Operating time
- Hub (KX-HNB600) Approx. 1.5 hours
- Indoor Camera (KX-HNC200). Approx. 2.0 hours - when night vision is not active
- Approx. 1.5 hours - when night vision is active
- Outdoor Camera (KX-HNC600). Approx. 2.0 hours- when night vision is not active
- Approx. 1.5 hours - when night vision is active
- Indoor Siren (KX-HNS105). Approx. 7.0 hours
- Status Indication LED (Red/ Green/ Amber)
- Easy Setup One Push Pairing button
- Power Source 120V AC, 60Hz
- Battery Type Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) type battery (1 x 3.7 V, 1,450 mAh)
- Operating Conditions 0 °C (32 °F) or greater than 40 °C (104 °F)
- Dimensions/ Weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D) Approx. 115 mm x 71 mm x 25 mm (4 17/32 inches x 2 13/16 inches x 1 inches)
- Weight Approx. 123 g (0.27 lb)
- UPC 885170247413
How can I update the software of the Hub?When software update is available you will automatically receive a software update notice to your mobile device. Once accepted the Hub will download the new software through your home Wi-Fi network and update itself. Software update of the Hub will take about 16 minutes to complete. During the update do not unplug the Hub or turn off your mobile device.
Why do I get the following error from my Home Monitoring System: Troubleshooting Connection Unsuccessful: Network Signal Error (Weak Signal using 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi)?This is caused by a weak signal with your mobile device.
1. Make sure you can connect to the internet using your mobile device.
2. Move to an area where there is a strong signal.
3. Try changing from mobile data (3G, 4G, LTE) to Wi-Fi.
4. For iOS user verify if the iPhone or iPad allows mobile data transmission for the app. To check this, Tap "Settings" of the device and tap "Cellular" & scroll down to "USE CELLULAR DATA FOR:" the "Home Network" app should have green toggle switched to On.
How do I reset the hub and re-start the initial setup?1) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub.
2) While pressing the Wi-Fi SETUP button on the rear of the hub and the CAMERA and OTHER DEVICE buttons on the side of the hub (total 3 buttons), connect the AC adaptor to the hub. Do not release the buttons yet.
3) Continue to hold the buttons down until the hub's LED indicator lights in yellow, then release the buttons.
4) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in green (about 2 minutes).
5) Press and hold the Wi-Fi SETUP button until the hub's LED indicator blinks in green.
6) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in red.
(The hub has been successfully reset.)
7) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub and then connect it again to restart the hub.
Can I access the system using a computer?No. The system can be accessed using the APP on your mobile devices.