Access Keypad for Panasonic Home Monitoring System
- Wireless interior touch keypad for Panasonic Home Monitoring System
- Arms and disarms monitoring system with the touch of a button
- Uses numerical, back-lit touch keys for personal access codes
- Receives verbal alerts when a sensor or camera is triggered
- Easy DIY set-up, one-touch syncing with system
- Hub unit required KX-HNB600W
Sleek Touch Screen System Keypad
Smart, interior wall-mountable keypad makes it simple to arm and disarm your home monitoring system at the push of a button. Receive verbal alerts when sensors and cameras are triggered. Each touch key is clearly illuminated for quick, easy access in low-light conditions and in the dark.
Arm and Disarm in an Instant
Prominently positioned, color-coded touch buttons — red for arm, green for disarm — let you manually arm/disarm the system any time you want or need to.
Customized Access Codes for Added Protection
The touch pad also includes a 12-button numerical keys you can use to input customized access codes. These codes, created and stored on your smartphone/tablet, can be reprogrammed anytime. And they add an extra layer of monitoring protection and control by restricting system access to family members to prevent unintentional arming/disarming by children or unwanted disarming by intruders.
Verbal Alerts from Sensors
When a motion detector, camera, window/door, water leak or other sensor is triggered, the touch screen verbally announces the source and location of the alert through a small, powerful speaker in the keypad. A convenient control on the side of the touch screen lets you adjust volume.
Easy, Do-it-Yourself Setup
The keypad can be easily mounted on virtually any wall and is continually powered by an included AC adaptor. Once installed, a single push of a button syncs the keypad with the system Hub.*
Part of the Panasonic Connected Home
As a part of the Panasonic Home Monitoring System, the wireless touch screen keypad takes full advantage of the DECT technology that allows every connected system component to maintain a clear, uninterrupted, long-range signal throughout the home. And because it's the home monitoring system that you configure, install and control yourself, there's never a monthly fee to pay.
*The system Hub (KX-HNB600W) is required for the touch keypad and other system components.
- Color White
- Frequency Range
- DECT 1.92 GHz – 1.93 GHz
- Arm Button Yes
- Disarm Button Yes
- 10 Keys Yes
- Sound Notification Yes
- Talking Notification Yes
- Volume Control Yes
- Status Indication LED (Red/ Green)
- Easy Setup One Push Pairing button
- Power Source 120V AC, 60Hz
- Power consumption
- Standby Approx. 0.6 W
- Maximum Approx. 2.0 W
- Wall Mount Yes
- Operating Conditions 0 °C (32 °F) or greater than 40 °C (104 °F)
- Dimensions/ Weight
- Dimensions (H x W x D) Approx. 120 mm x 120 mm x 21 mm (4 23/32 inches x 4 23/32 inches x 27/32 inches)
- Weight Approx. 163 g (0.36 lb)
- UPC 885170234628
How can I update the software of the Hub?When software update is available you will automatically receive a software update notice to your mobile device. Once accepted the Hub will download the new software through your home Wi-Fi network and update itself. Software update of the Hub will take about 16 minutes to complete. During the update do not unplug the Hub or turn off your mobile device.
Why do I get the following error from my Home Monitoring System: Troubleshooting Connection Unsuccessful: Network Signal Error (Weak Signal using 3G, 4G, LTE or Wi-Fi)?This is caused by a weak signal with your mobile device.
1. Make sure you can connect to the internet using your mobile device.
2. Move to an area where there is a strong signal.
3. Try changing from mobile data (3G, 4G, LTE) to Wi-Fi.
4. For iOS user verify if the iPhone or iPad allows mobile data transmission for the app. To check this, Tap "Settings" of the device and tap "Cellular" & scroll down to "USE CELLULAR DATA FOR:" the "Home Network" app should have green toggle switched to On.
How do I reset the hub and re-start the initial setup?1) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub.
2) While pressing the Wi-Fi SETUP button on the rear of the hub and the CAMERA and OTHER DEVICE buttons on the side of the hub (total 3 buttons), connect the AC adaptor to the hub. Do not release the buttons yet.
3) Continue to hold the buttons down until the hub's LED indicator lights in yellow, then release the buttons.
4) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in green (about 2 minutes).
5) Press and hold the Wi-Fi SETUP button until the hub's LED indicator blinks in green.
6) Wait for the hub's LED indicator to light in red.
(The hub has been successfully reset.)
7) Disconnect the AC adaptor from the hub and then connect it again to restart the hub.
Can I access the system using a computer?No. The system can be accessed using the APP on your mobile devices.