Panasonic KV-S1026C Document Scanner & NEAT® Business Software Bundle
- Includes a 1 Year subscription of NEAT® Cloud Based Document & Expense Management Software
- 30 ppm / 60 ipm (200 dpi binary, Letter/Landscape)
- USB 2.0
- ISIS Certified / TWAIN Compliant
- Scan Business Cards
- Panasonic Image Capture Plus
- Nuance Paper Port 14SE
- Windows/Mac(r) OS Compatible
The Panasonic KV-S1026C-NT scanner instantly transforms your paper documents to high-quality digital files. Rely on Neat to automatically extract, sort and categorize all the data from your scanned documents providing you with a secured and reliable document management solution.
Compact design and intuitive operation make the KV-S1026C a perfect fit for small to medium size businesses, offering users straightforward set-up, innovative functionality and a host of advanced features. Like a cutting-edge paper feed mechanism equipped with Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection and an Active Double-Feed Prevention Roller System that ensures reliable document feeding at an impressive scan speed of up to 30 pages per minute.
The Neat Business Class software suite is a simple solution that will allow you to store and retrieve documents or information within your documents via the web or soft client application.
NEAT SPEEDS YOUR BUSINESS
Automatic Data Recognition
Neat identifies and extracts key information like vendors, totals and tax, virtually eliminating manual data entry.
Neat categorizes scans and files them in sharable, cloud-based folders that you can customize to fit your workflow.
Safe, Secure and Backed-up
Everything you add to Neat is saved, backed-up and secured with bank-level encryption.
Neat can search every word of every item you scan with accurate results.
Built-in, No-hassles Accounting
Neat automatically categorizes expenses and lets you run reports by vendor, amount or date.
Share files and make comments right in Neat.
Neat works in real-time with QuickBooks Online, and exports directly to Excel, TurboTax, Quicken and contacts programs.
Get unlimited credits for NeatVerify, which ensures 99% scan accuracy, even on faded receipts and handwritten notes.
- Scanner Type Duplex Sheet Feed Scanning
- Scanner Technology 1-Line CIS (Contact Image Sensor
- Scanning Speed (Letter, Portrait) Up to 30 ppm / 60 ipm (Binary 200 dpi); Up to 20 ppm / 40 ipm (Color 200 dpi)
- Resolution (Color and B/W) Resolution : 100 - 600dpi (1dpi step) Optical : 300/600dpi
- Automatic Detection Ultrasonic Double-Feed Detection
- Image Compression JPEG (Grayscale/Color)
- Image Output Binary, Grayscale, Color, MultiStream (Color & Binary or Gray & Binary)
- Document Size (ADF) Minimum 1.9 in. x 2.8 in. (48 mm x 70 mm) length Maximum 8.5 in. x 100 in. (216 mm x 2,540 mm) length
- Document Weight/Thickness Single 5.4 lbs. - 55 lbs. (20 - 209 g/m2 ) Continuous 5.4 lbs. - 55 lbs. (20 - 209 g/m2 ) Card Up to approx. 0.03 in. (0.76 mm) in thickness + embossing (ISO standard 7810 ID-1 card scanning including embossed card)
- Power Requirement AC 100 - 120 V 50/60 Hz, AC 200 - 240 V 50/60 Hz
- External Dimensions (W x D x H) 11.9 in. × 7 in. × 5.4 in. (303 mm x 177 mm x 137 mm ) without Feed tray
- Weight 5.9 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- UPC 885170260337
How do I remove a document/paper jammed?Note: Unplug the unit from the outlet.
To remove a jammed document/paper, you will need to open the front cover and pull the paper towards you. You may also clean the feed roller with a lint free cloth that is dampened with alcohol.
For specific information please consult your operating manual.
Why is the fax machine not recording the incoming message?If the answering part of the unit wont receive messages, first be sure that the auto answer is set to tam/fax mode and the red light button should be lit up. If it still doesn't work, you may try unplugging the unit from the power for initial reset. If it doesn't work, call Panasonic technical support hotline for further instruction.
Will there be a fax driver software that will work on my latest Mac Operating System?For Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7
Panasonic supports following functions:
- Printer Driver
- Scanner Driver (Pull Scan)
- Push Scan
- PC fax driver (sending only, fax supported models only)
For Mac OS X 10.3 / 10.4
Panasonic supports following function:
- Printer Driver
More detail, just go to http://panasonic.net/pcc/support/fax/world.htm.
What does it mean by "fax in memory" on the display?If the display shows "FAX MEMORY FULL" it's possible the document received exceeds the fax machine's memory capacity. The memory will need to be cleared and you will lose any received documents in memory. To clear the memory, remove the power cord for five seconds and reconnect it. Receiving large pictures or colored graphics can consume the memory.