8-in-1 Multifunction Office MFP
Next Generation 8-in-1 Multifunction Communication Center
The Panasonic KX-MB2061 is the next generation in office products which merges your standard multifunction imaging device, with an expandable office communication system. Designed specifically for small businesses, remote offices and home offices, the Panasonic KX-MB2061 is a true total office solution which will replace multiple pieces of office imaging and communication equipment.
Standard Feature Set
Not only does the KX-MB2061 include standard printing, color scanning, copying, and fax capabilities; it also includes a built-in digital answering system and DECT 6.0 cordless telephone system with corded handset, which is expandable up to 6 handsets. In addition, the KX-MB2061 includes a 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet interface for convenient device sharing in multi-user office environments, not to mention the ability to remotely manage and configure the device using a standard internet browser.
Advanced Voice Messaging System
The built-in digital answering system on the KX-MB2061 can store up to 30 minutes of received voice messages, recorded voice conversations or voice memos. And by utilizing the built-in 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet, the KX-MB2061 is even able to automatically convert those received voice messages into a .wav file and transmit them to an email address, which can be listened to on most smartphones. Great for mobile users who are always on the go!
High Speed, Professional-Quality Laser Printing
The KX-MB2061 is capable of outputting up to 24 professional quality documents per minute at 600 x 600 DPI1. The KX-MB2061 includes a Windows based GDI printer driver which has been optimized for maximum printing productivity. The advanced printing features of the GDI printer driver include the ability to add watermarks to printed documents, print or create document overlays, merge up to 16 documents on a single sheet of paper, or enlarge your document to a wall size poster.
PC & Network Document Scanner
The KX-MB2061 is able to scan documents directly to a PC, E-mail, Shared Network folder or FTP server, using the built-in 20 sheet automatic document feeder or the flatbed scanner. Scanned documents can be saved as a PDF,, TIFF or BMP file. The KX-MB2061 is capable of scanning documents in full color with resolutions up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
Convenient Desktop Copier
The KX-MB2061 can also be used as a desktop copy machine, utilizing the standard 20 sheet automatic document feeder or document flatbed. The KX-MB2061 offers many convenient copy features, such as image repeat, N in 1 copy, separate N in 1 copy, quick ID copy and proof copy.
High Speed Super G3 Fax
The high speed 33.6 kbps modem built into the Panasonic KX-MB2061 is designed for super fast and efficient document transmissions (up to 4 seconds per page1). With the Ethernet interface standard on the KX-MB2061, received documents can automatically be forwarded to an email address as a PDF attachment once they are received, which is great for reducing paper consumption or for mobile users who are away from the office. In addition, the KX-MB2061 can also be used as a PC fax, which allows you to fax documents directly from a PC without having to print them out. Take advantage of the built in Fax Preview function which stores all incoming fax documents in the devices memory and makes them viewable from a standard internet browser. The Fax Preview function will also let you save, delete or print documents which have been received, using a standard internet browser remotely.
Panasonic Multifunction Station Suite Software
The KX-MB2061 comes bundled with the Panasonic Multifunction Station Suite Software, which includes all the software and utilities for the device. The bundled software suite includes Panasonic's Multi-function viewer software which allows you to view scanned documents remotely, adjust the device configuration with the remote control utility, and the device manager application, which provides a real time view of the devices' current state.
Advanced Document Management
The KX-MB2061 features Panasonic's newest software application, the Panasonic Easy Print Utility. This intuitive application allows you to merge multiple documents into a single print job, which can then be previewed from your computers monitor before actual printing, to ensure the document layout is correct without wasting paper and toner. In addition, the KX-MB2061 includes a copy of Readiris Pro 7, which will allow you to convert your digital documents into text editable file formats.
Highly Durable Design
The KX-MB2061 boasts a highly reliable print engine with an easy open clam shell design which makes consumable replacement and the removal of the occasional paper jam extremely easy. In addition, the KX-MB2061's standard 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet interface provides convenient device sharing in multi-user office environments, not to mention the ability to remotely manage and configure the device using a standard internet browser.
- Actual number of pages depends upon the contents of the pages and the resolution. Page count based upon ITU-T No. 1 test chart at standard resolution.
- GENERAL FUNCTION .
- Type Desktop
- Multifunction Operation Yes (Printer / Copier / Scanner / Fax / Answering System / Intercom/ Phone / Cordless Telephone)
- 2-Line, 16-character LCD Display Yes
- Print Method Laser
- Memory Capacity (for Operation and Storing Memory) 32MB
USB/Parallel/PC InterfaceUSB 2.0 High-Speed / Ethernet
- Flatbed Letter/A4
- Automatic Document Feeder (pages) 20 sheets
- Paper Tray Capacity 250 Sheets
- Multi-Purpose Tray Yes, Single Sheet
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor (Office Advantage Program)
- Power Source AC 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 12.00" x 16.53" x 17.00"
- Weight 26lb
- PRINTER FUNCTION .
- High Speed (pages per minute) 24ppm
- Print Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Compatible Operating Systems Windows 2000, XP(32 and 64-bit), Vista(32 and 64-bit), Mac, Linux
- Emulation GDI
- Paper size Letter/ A4 / Legal (Bypass Only)
- Plain Paper Yes
- COPIER FUNCTION .
- First Copy Time 16 seconds
- Resolution (Copier) 600 x 600 dpi
- Multi-Copy up to 99
- Reduction Copy 25%
- Enlargement Copy 400%
- Collate/Sort/Copy Collate: Yes
- Quick ID Copy Yes
- Image Repeat Yes
- N in 1 Yes (2 in 1,4 in 1,8 in 1)
- SCANNER FUNCTION .
- Color Scanning 48 bits, 24 bits
- Monochrome Scanning 16 bits, 8 bits
Optical: 600 x 1200 dpi
Interpolated: 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Scanner Driver TWAIN / WIA
- Scan to FTP Server Yes
- Scan to Shared Folder Yes
- Scan to Email Yes
- FAX FUNCTION .
- Modem Speed (Kbps) 33.6 Kbps super G3
- Fax/Tel Switch Yes
- One Touch Dial 6 (3x2) stations
- Phone Book 100 + 6 stations
- Auto Redial Yes
- Memory Transmission 150 pages
- Out-of-Paper Reception 110 pages
- Broadcasting 20 x 2 stations
- Manual Broadcasting Yes (20 stations)
- Auto Reduction Yes
- ECM Yes
- Dual Access Yes
- PC FAX Yes
- Web FAX Preview Yes
- NETWORK FUNCTION .
- LAN Yes
- Network Printer Sharing Yes
- Network Scanner Sharing Yes
- Network Interface 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX
- FAX Reception Notification Yes
- Automatic Fax Forwarding to Email Yes (PDF Format)
- DIGITAL ANSWERING SYSTEM .
- Message Recording Time Up to 30min
- 2-way Recording Yes
- Memo Recording Yes
- Forward Recorded Message to PC Yes
- Forward Recorded Message to Email Yes
- BUILT IN TELEPHONE SYSTEM .
- Corded Handset Yes
- Cordless Handset Yes (Expandable Up to 6 Units)
- DECT 6.0 Technology Yes
- Number of Channels: 60
- Frequency Range: 1.92 GHz to 1.93 GHz
- Channel spacing: 1,728 kHz
- Bit rate 1,152 kbit/s
- Modulation GFSK (Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- RF transmission power 115 mW (max.)
- Voice coding ADPCM 32 kbit/s
- UPC 885170004702
- Replacement Accessories
- Toner + Drum Units
- Get Support
You May Also Like
In Stock$238.95 $227.00
In Stock$169.95 $161.45
In Stock$139.95 $132.95
Back Order$69.95 $66.45
In Stock$99.95 $94.95
In Stock$46.95 $44.60
In Stock$109.95 $104.45
Back Order$39.95 $37.95