4-in-1 Monochrome Laser MFP
24PPM 4-in-1 Monochrome Laser MFP with ADF
Robust Feature Set & Superior Ease of Use
The KX-MB2030 includes standard printing, color scanning, copying, and fax capabilities to meet the demands of todays businesses. The KX-MB2030 boasts a highly reliable print engine with an easy open clam shell design which makes consumable replacement and the removal of the occasional paper jam extremely easy. In addition, the KX-MB2030 includes a 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet interface for convenient device sharing in multi-user office environments, not to mention the ability to remotely manage and configure the device using a standard internet browser.
High Speed, Professional-Quality Laser Printing
The KX-MB2030 is capable of outputting up to 24 professional quality documents per minute at 600 x 600 DPI1. The KX-MB2030 includes a Windows Based GDI printer driver which has been optimized for maximum printing productivity. The advanced printing features of the GDI printer driver include the ability to add watermarks to printed documents, print or create document Overlays, merge up to 16 documents on a single sheet of paper, or enlarge your document to a wall size poster.
PC & Network Document Scanner
The KX-MB2030 is able to scan documents directly to a PC, E-mail, Shared Network folder or FTP server, using the built-in 20 sheet automatic document feeder or the flatbed scanner. Scanned documents can be saved as a PDF,, TIFF or BMP file. The KX-MB2030 is capable of scanning document in full color with resolutions up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated).
Convenient Desktop Copier
The KX-MB2030 can also be used a desktop copy machine, utilizing the standard 20 sheet automatic document feeder or document flatbed. The KX-MB2030 offers many convenient copy features, such as Image Repeat, N in 1 Copy, Separate N in 1 Copy, Quick ID Copy and Proof Copy.
High Speed Super G3 Fax
The high speed 33.6 kbps modem built into the Panasonic KX-MB2030 is designed for super fast and efficient document transmissions (up to 4 seconds per page1). With the Ethernet interface standard on the KX-MB2030, it can also be used as a PC fax, which allows you to fax documents directly from a PC without having to print them out; or you can take advantage of the built in Fax Preview Function which stores all incoming fax documents in the devices memory and made viewable from a standard internet browser. The Fax Preview feature will also let you save, delete or print documents which have been received, using a standard internet browser remotely.
Panasonic Multifunction Station Suite Software
The KX-MB2030 comes bundled with the Panasonic Multifunction Station Suite Software, which includes all the software and utilities for the device. The bundled software suite includes Panasonic's Multi-function viewer software which allows you to view scanned documents, remotely adjust the device configuration with the Remote control utility, and the Device Manager Application which provides a real time view of the devices current state.
Advanced Document Management
The KX-MB2030 features Panasonic's newest software application, the Panasonic Easy Print Utility. This intuitive application allows you to merge multiple documents into a single print job, which can then be previewed from your computers monitor before actual printing, to ensure the document layout is correct without wasting paper and toner. In addition, the KX-MB2030 includes a copy of Readiris Pro 7, which will allow you to convert your digital documents into text editable file formats.
- Actual number of pages depends upon the contents of the pages and the resolution. Page count based upon ITU-T No. 1 test chart at standard resolution.
- GENERAL FUNCTION .
- Type Desktop
- Multifunction Operation Yes (Printer/Scanner/Copy/Network)
- 2-Line, 16-character LCD Display Yes
- Print Method Laser
- Memory Capacity (for Operation and Storing Memory) 32MB
- USB/PC Interface USB 2.0 High-Speed (Cable Not Included)
- Flatbed Letter/A4
- Automatic Document Feeder (pages) 20 sheets
- Paper Tray Capacity 250 Sheets
- Multi-Purpose Tray Yes, Single Sheet
- Warranty 1 Year Parts & Labor
- Power Consumption Sleep- 5.5WPreheat-65WCopy- 320WMax- 950W
- Power Source AC 120V, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 12.00" x 16.53" x 17.00"
- Weight 28.3
- PRINTER FUNCTION .
High Speed (pages per minute)24ppm
- Print Resolution 600 dpi x 600 dpi
- Compatible Operating Systems Windows 2000, XP(32 and 64-bit), Vista(32 and 64-bit), Mac, Linux
- Emulation GDI
- Paper size LTR/A4
- Plain Paper Yes
- COPIER FUNCTION .
- First Copy Time 16 seconds
- Resolution (Copier) 600 x 600 dpi
- Multi-Copy up to 99
- Reduction Copy 25%
- Enlargement Copy 400%
- Collate/Sort/Copy Collate: Yes
- SCANNER FUNCTION .
- Color Scanning Input 48 bits, output 24 bits
- Monochrome Scanning Input 16 bits, output 8 bits
- Scanning Resolution 600 x 600 dpi9,600 x 9,600 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scanner Driver TWAIN / WIA
- FAX FUNCTION .
- Modem Speed (Kbps) 33.6 Kbps super G3
- Fax/Tel Switch Yes
- One Touch Dial 6 (3x2) stations
- Phone Book 100 + 6 stations
- Auto Redial Yes
- Memory Transmission 150 pages
- Out-of-Paper Reception 110 pages
- Broadcasting 20 x 2 stations
- Manual Broadcasting Yes (20 stations)
- Auto Reduction Yes
- ECM Yes
- Dual Access Yes
- PC FAX Yes
- Web FAX Preview Yes
- FAX Reception Notification Yes
- NETWORK FUNCTION .
- LAN Yes
- Network Printer Sharing Yes
- Network Scanner Sharing Yes
- Network Interface 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 12'' x 16.53'' x 17''
- Weight 28.3 lbs
- UPC 885170017368
- Toner + Drum Units
How do I remove a document/paper jammed?Note: Unplug the unit from the outlet.
To remove a jammed document/paper, you will need to open the front cover and pull the paper towards you. You may also clean the feed roller with a lint free cloth that is dampened with alcohol.
For specific information please consult your operating manual.
Why is the fax machine not recording the incoming message?If the answering part of the unit wont receive messages, first be sure that the auto answer is set to tam/fax mode and the red light button should be lit up. If it still doesn't work, you may try unplugging the unit from the power for initial reset. If it doesn't work, call Panasonic technical support hotline for further instruction.
Will there be a fax driver software that will work on my latest Mac Operating System?For Mac OS X 10.5 / 10.6 / 10.7
Panasonic supports following functions:
- Printer Driver
- Scanner Driver (Pull Scan)
- Push Scan
- PC fax driver (sending only, fax supported models only)
For Mac OS X 10.3 / 10.4
Panasonic supports following function:
- Printer Driver
More detail, just go to http://panasonic.net/pcc/support/fax/world.htm.
What does it mean by "fax in memory" on the display?If the display shows "FAX MEMORY FULL" it's possible the document received exceeds the fax machine's memory capacity. The memory will need to be cleared and you will lose any received documents in memory. To clear the memory, remove the power cord for five seconds and reconnect it. Receiving large pictures or colored graphics can consume the memory.