Multifunction Laser Fax Machine
This item is currently not available.
33.6kbps Laser Fax, w/ Print, Scan and Fax Capabilities
High Speed Super G3 Fax
The high speed 33.6 kbps modem built into the Panasonic KX-FLM661 is designed for super fast and efficient document transmissions (up to 4 seconds per page1). With the High Speed USB 2.0 interface standard on the KX-FLM661, it can also be used as a PC fax, which allows you to fax documents directly from a PC without having to print them out first. The built-in Junk Fax Prohibitor feature helps prevent unwanted faxes from being received and wasting valuable toner and paper.
High Speed, Professional-Quality Laser Printing
Printing up to 14 pages per minute2, this quick output capability features crisp 600x600 dpi resolution output for professional-quality documents. The KX-FLM661 includes a Host Based GDI printer driver, which has been optimized to provide maximum productivity and superior ease of use.
Reliable Document Scanner
The KX-FLM661 comes equipped with a High Speed USB 2.0 interface, allowing you to scan documents directly to your PC. Documents scanned from the KX-FLM661 can be saved in TIFF, JPEG, BMP and PDF formats, with resolutions up to 9600 DPI (interpolated). For advanced document needs, the KX-FLM661 also comes bundled with Readiris Pro7 OCR Software. This OCR application will allow you to transform scanned documents into text editable documents or text searchable PDF documents.
Convenient Copy Function
The built-in ADF (Automatic Document Feeder) on the KX-FLM661 provides convenient document copying capabilities. The ADF can handle up to 20 original documents and users can make up to 99 copies. Advanced copy features of the KX-FLM661 include the N in 1 function and the ability to reduce and enlarge your originals.
Panasonic Multi-Function Station
The Panasonic Multi-Function Station Software suite included with the KX-FLM661 provides the necessary software to Print, Scan, PC Fax and remotely manage the device. In addition, the Multi-Function viewer application will allow you to view documents scanned from the device.
See Who's Calling at a Glance
The KX-FLM661 fax machine is Caller ID3 compatible so you can see who's calling before answering. Utilizing the devices 2 line by 16 character LCD display, you're able to see the name and number of your incoming callers. You can even display and print a list of Caller ID activity. All of this adds up to a great timesaving feature for both business and personal use.
- Transmission speed is based on the ITU-T No. 1 Test Chart
- Based on 600 x 600dpi on letter size paper.
- Requires subscription to Caller ID, a fee-based phone company service(s).
- GENERAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Print Method Laser
- Print Speed 14 PPM
- Paper Tray Capacity 250 sheets
- ADF Capacity 20 sheets
Interface(s)Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Compatible Operating Systems Windows 98/Windows Me/Windows 2000/Windows XP/Windows Vista®/Windows 7
- Input Paper Capacity Input Paper Capacity
- 2-Line, 16-character LCD Display Yes
- FAX FUNCTION
- Fax Modem Speed 33.6 Kbps Super G3 Fax
Transmission Speed4 seconds per page
- Data Compression System MH/MR/MMR
Fax memory capacity
Approx. 150 pages of memory transmission
Approx. 100 pages of memory reception
Out of Paper ReceptionYes
- ECM Yes
- Dual Access Yes
- Resolution Up to 203 x 392 dpi
- One-Touch Stations 20 x 3 station
Distinctive Ring DetectionYes
- Junk Fax Prohibitor Yes
- Delayed Transmission Yes
- Journal Report Yes
- Telephone Handset Yes (Corded)
- TEL/TAD/FAX Switching Yes
- Redial Yes
- SCAN FUNCTION
- Scanner Type CIS
- Scanning Capability B/W Scanning
- Scan Resolution Up to 9,600 x 9,600 dpi (Interpolated)
- Scan Formats TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PDF
''Scan to'' featureViewer/File/E-mail/OCR
- PRINTER FUNCTION
- Print Emulation GDI - Host Based
- PC Print Yes
- Print Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper size LTR/LGL
- COPY FUNCTION
- Memory Copy Speed 10 CPM
- Resolution (Copier) 600 x 600 dpi
- Multi-Copy up to 99
- Reduction Copy 25% to 400% (1% step)
- Enlargement Copy 25% to 400% (1% step)
- Collate/Sort/Copy Yes
- N in 1 Function Yes
Standby: Approx. 7.5 W
Transmission: Approx. 18 W
Reception: Approx. 300 W
Copy: Approx. 310 W
Maximum: Approx. 950 W
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 14.57'' x 16.93'' x 18.9''
- Weight 20.72 lbs
Fax Advantage Program1-year Exchange Warranty
- Toner + Drum Units
- Replacement Accessories
You May Also Like