LUMIX® G5Body 16 Megapixel Compact System Camera Body (No Lens)
- Easy Setup 23 Scene Selector Guide
- 14 Automatic Creative Filter Effects
- Interchangeable lens options
- Full HD 1080/60p
One of the newest compact system cameras (DSLM) cameras from Panasonic, the LUMIX G5 features a newly integrated 16.05-megapixel Live MOS sensor and redesigned Venus Engine to render clear, crisp images in both photo and video recording. Featuring a compact, light-weight body with built-in flash, the LUMIX G5 boasts ultra-high mobility while offering users a powerful camera performance which achieves spectacular image quality, realizing true-to-life photo details through excellent resolution, image rendering and color production.
16.05-megapixel Digital Live MOS Sensor
Portrays Detailed, Lifelike Images
The 16.05-megapixel Live MOS Sensor features Panasonic’s original pixel mix technology. The current process is designed exclusively for the digital Live MOS sensor to minimize the noise generation. The fine wiring around the photodiode realizes high aperture ratio, which results in high resolution and excellent S/N ratio while high performance transistor encourages high speed signal processing.
Greater Beauty, Higher Speed, and less Power Consumption
The Venus Engine for DMC-G5 features exceptionally advanced signal processing capabilities to render clear, crisp images in both photo and video recording. Also, the 4 CPUs excels in processing large amount of digital signals at high speed for these advanced noise reduction system, 1,920 x 1,080 full HD progressive video recording and high speed burst shooting.
HDR (High Dynamic Range)
Rich Gradation and wide Contrast Range
Several still images consecutively shot at different exposure levels are overlaid to produce a single composite picture without whiteout (over-exposure) or blackout (under-exposure).
LUMIX G / LEICA DG Lenses
Huge Performance from Ultra-Compact Lenses
The DMC-G5 lets you use the versatile lineup of LUMIX G / LEICA DG lenses based on the Micro Four Thirds System standard. These lenses are revolutionary small and lightweight. Yet image quality is remarkably high, thanks to a fusion of advanced optical technologies and industry-leading digital technologies. The LUMIX G renders superb images across a broad range of shooting situations, from wide-angle to telephoto.
High-speed AF System
The DMC-G5 features high speed AF system “Light Speed AF” which is achieved by reducing the detection time for focusing by doubling the drive speed of the sensor and the lens from 60 fps to 120 fps*. The advanced contrast AF system in the DMC-G5 exceeds other high-end DSLRs, with phase-difference AF, in accuracy and speed”.
High-precision Contrast AF System
Compared with the phase-difference system AF, the contrast AF of the DMC-G5 boasts higher accuracy even in shooting at small F value.
The phase-difference AF system is susceptible to mechanical margin of error. However, in the contrast AF system, focusing is controlled by the image sensor so that no mechanical margin of error occurs to achieve precise focusing.
*With LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S. (H-PS14042) (bundled lens in the DMC-G5X).
6 fps Burst Shooting with 16.05-megapixel Full-resolution
The newly developed Live MOS sensor lets the DMC-G5 shoot 6 fps in full 16.05-megapixel resolution with mechanical shutter. Great for capturing fast subject motion, such as sports scenes or birds in flight. You can take a series of shots, then choose the ones you like the best and delete the rest.
Even higher-speed burst shooting is possible with the DMC-G5 when the electronic shutter is used.
Great for capturing race cars and other subjects that are difficult to catch with the naked eyes.
*1 Depending on the recording conditions, the number of frames in a burst may be reduced. (For example, when [i.Resolution] of the recording menu is set to [EXTENDED], the number of frames in a burst may be reduced).
*2 Pictures can be taken until the capacity of the card becomes full. However the burst speed will become slower halfway. The exact timing of this depends on the aspect ratio, the picture size, the setting for the quality and the type of card used.
Full-area Focusing with Touch AF
For Maximum Freedom in Composing Images
The DMC-G5 incorporates full-area focusing which makes it possible to set focus on any point in the field of view. Frame composition is free and intuitive combining the touch-screen operation.
1080 60p (NTSC)/ 50p (PAL) High Quality Video
High Quality Video Recording with Stereo Sound
The DMC-G5 records high-resolution full HD 1,920 x 1,080 60p (NTSC) / 50p (PAL) videos in AVCHD Progressive (MPEG-4 / H.264) format. Upgrading the full HD recording capability from interlaced to progressive, subjects with fast motion or fine details are reproduced even more clearly.
A special, dedicated button on the top lets you instantly start recording videos while shooting photos without having to make any extra settings.
MP4 Format Recording
The DMC-G5 can record videos in MP4 format. This format is suitable for editing videos on a computer or uploading those to websites. Resolution can be selected among 1,920 x 1,080, 1,280 x 720, and 640 x 480, all at 30p (NTSC) / 25p (PAL).
Twice the Information of Interlace Recording
1080/60p / 1080/50p (progressive) conveys about twice the information of 1080i (interlace) recording. It creates intricate detail and silky smooth motion. Even when subjects move quickly, afterimages are minimized to create more natural images.
Only half of the image data is reproduced in each picture.
Still Image Recording in Video Recording with 12-megapixel High Resolution
While shooting an HD video, simply press / touch the shutter button and the camera will shoot a photo with 12-megapixel high resolution as it continues to record your video*. This makes sure that you don't miss those decisive moments with either photos or videos, or both.
* The picture aspect ratio will be fixed to 16:9.
*1 These are standard times taken at a temperature of 23°C (73.4°F) and a humidity of 50%RH. The time available for recording varies depending on the environment, the interval between recordings, and the manner of use. Actual recordable time is the time available for recording when repeating actions such as switching the power supply [ON]/[OFF], starting/stopping recording, zoom operation, etc. *2 With LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-FS014042) (bundled lens in the DMC-G5K and the DMC-G5W). *3 LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S. (H-PS14042) (bundled lens in the DMC-G5X) or LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm / F4.0-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-FS45150) (bundled lens in the DMC-G5W).
*Videos can be recorded continuously for up to 29 min 59 sec in European PAL areas. *Continuous recording exceeding 4GB or 29 minutes 59 seconds is not possible when recording MP4. Remaining time for continuous recording is displayed on the screen. *Use a card with SD Speed Class* with "Class 4" or higher when recording videos in AVCHD. *SD Speed Class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.
Touch AF in Video Recording
Smooth Rack Focusing For Clearer Images
The Touch AF in video recording also lets you enjoy professional-like rack focusing. Just by pointing the subject, the focus is shifted to it and let it stand out to attract attention.
iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode
Beautiful HD Videos with Point-and-Shoot Ease
Even video beginners can record excellent videos with the DMC-G5 because the iA (Intelligent Auto) Mode is also available for video recording*.
*Some functions in the iA Mode will not be available depending on the lens that is mounted.
Base on the Micro Four Thirds System Standard
The revolutionary structure of Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM), developed on the Micro Four Thirds system, eliminates the bulky mirror box and pentaprism found in conventional DSLRs, while still maintaining the use of high-quality.
With such superior optical performance in a compact format, it’s easier for photographers to keep a camera with them at all times, and more importantly, it keeps photography fun.
1,440K-dot Equiv LVF (Live View Finder)
Superbly Accurate Framing in Bright Daylight Scenes
The large, bright 1,440K-dot equivalent LVF featuring approx.100% field of view retains the outstanding viewability. Suppressing the color breakup, the LVF assures stunning image view for any subject in any scenes. The 60 fps Live View takes signals directly from the Live MOS sensor and sends them continuously to the LCD at higher speed in real time thanks to the Venus Engine.
The image output between the LVF and the LCD is switched automatically with the eye sensor.
The Touch Pad function enables using both LVF and LCD simultaneously to encourage more intuitive shooting.
The Eye Sensor AF automatically starts focusing when you look into the LVF to capture the spur-of-the-moment.
920-dot Free-angle LCD
Artistic Framing and Intuitive Control
The 920K-dot high-resolution LCD rotates 180° to the side and tilts 270° up and down offers approx. 100% of field of view. This LCD enables dynamic, artistic framing with high-angle shots and low-angle shots. The time lag of image output is minimized by approx.18% compared with the predecessor DMC-G3 making it easier to monitor the fast-moving subject.
Plus, high-precision touch display immediately lets you to set focus to the subject by just touching it on the screen and you can even release the shutter.
Touch Playback Control
Which Model Is Suitable to Your Shooting Style?
The LUMIX DMC-G5 offers a variety of features that encourages user to enjoy expressive photography according to the user's stage of skill - from very beginners to high amateurs.
Creative Control and Photo Style
Portrays Detailed, Lifelike Images
You can use the Creative Control and Photo Style for shooting videos. It renders highly unique expressions by matching the colors to your subject and surroundings. In Miniature Effect Mode, the video recorded is played back in 10x fast-forwarding making it more comical to watch*.
*Sound will not be recorded with Miniature Effect in Creative Control Mode and approximately 1/10 of the time period is recorded. (If you record for 10 minutes, the resulting motion picture recording will be approximately 1 minute long.)
Recommended filters are suggested depending on the scene that camera detects in iA or iA Plus Mode.
Greater Beauty and Deeper Knowledge
For beginners of interchangeable lens system cameras, the new Scene Guide offers 23 sample pictures shot by professional photographers*. You can choose the one closer to the scene they encounter and optimum parameters for shooting the scene will be automatically set. Furthermore, shooting procedure, technical advice and recommended interchangeable lens for the scene can be shown for users to learn photography.
*Video recording using the Scene Guide is not possible in some scenes.
iA (Intelligent Auto) Plus
Casual Snapshots Turn into Superb Photos
In the iA Mode*1, the camera does all the work, leaving you free to compose your shot and capture the moment. You just press, aim and shoot. Once you've selected the iA Mode, the detection and correction functions go to work to give you beautiful photos and videos with maximum ease. In addition, the iA Plus Mode enables you to adjust defocusing area, exposure compensation and white balance by just moving the slider with your finger.
iA Plus for More Creative Freedom
The range of defocus can be adjusted to match your needs.
Brightness Control (Exposure Compensation)
You can adjust the exposure compensation accurately and easily.
*1 Some functions in the iA Mode will not be available depending on the lens that is mounted. The applicable iA Mode functions vary with photos and videos. *2 Turn the Face Recognition item ON and register the person with full-face portrait on the shooting menu in advance. Recognition performance varies greatly depending on shooting conditions, i.e., according to factors such as angles, facial expression and lighting, so operation under all conditions cannot be guaranteed. Because the camera searches for faces that are similar to registered faces, there are cases where the faces are not correctly recognized when the registered image and the shooting image vary much. When facial characteristics are similar, particularly between parents and their children or brothers and sisters, the camera may not distinguish the faces. *3 The Digital Red-eye Correction must be turned ON in the menu prior to use. *4 The focal range varies depending on the lens. *5 In the iA Mode, the Night Portrait is not identified when the flash is turned off. *6 With some subject and shooting conditions, it is just not possible to judge the best shooting details. When this happens, it is recommended that you shoot with the Scene Guide Mode that best suits your purpose. *7 When using a lens equipped with the POWER O.I.S. *8 When using a lens equipped with the MEGA O.I.S.
Even Greater Control of Image Quality Settings
You can manually choose from 6 color types to get even more detailed image settings, or to match the shooting situation. In addition, the contrast, sharpness, saturation or noise reduction for each mode parameter can be customized in 5 steps and stored in memory. In Custom Mode, finely customized settings can be stored for easy recall and use.
*1 According to the CIPA Standard with the LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-FS014042) (bundled lens in the DMC-G5K and the DMC-G5W).
*2 According to the CIPA Standard with the LUMIX G X VARIO PZ 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / POWER O.I.S. (H-PS14042) (bundled lens in the DMC-G5X) or LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm / F4.0-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. (H-FS45150) (bundled lens in the DMC-G5W).
*Batteries made by other companies which have been certified by Panasonic may be used with these units, but we offer no guarantee as to the quality, performance or safety of such batteries. *Exercise care when purchasing batteries. Many fake or imitation batteries have been found among those sold at unusually low prices and those which customers cannot check for themselves before purchasing. *Please confirm the latest information about batteries on the following website. http://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/info/battery.html
DMC-G5K - EC Award
DMC-G5K - Trusted Reviews
- Type Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera
- Recording media SD memory card, SDHC memory card, SDXC memory card (Compatible with UHS-I standard SDHC/SDXC memory cards)
- Image sensor size 17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Lens Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Type Live MOS Sensor
- Total pixels 18.31 Megapixels
- Camera effective pixels 16.05 Megapixels
- Color filter Primary color filter
- Dust reduction system Supersonic wave filter
- Recording file format Still Image: JPEG(DCF, Exif 2.3), RAW, / MPO (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds standard) / Motion Image: AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Digital 2ch) / / MP4 (Audio format AAC 2ch)
- Aspect ratio 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1
- Image quality RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard, / MPO+Fine, MPO+Standard (with 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds System standard)
- Color Space sRGB, Adobe RGB
- File size(Pixels)
- Still Image [4:3] 4608x3456(L) / 3264x2448(M) / 2336x1752(S) / 1824x1368(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard) / [3:2] 4608x3072(L) / 3264x2176(M) / 2336x1560(S) / 1824x1216(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard) / [16:9] 4608x2592(L) / 3264x1840(M) / 1920x1080(S) / 1824x1024(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard) / [1:1] 3456x3456(L) / 2448x2448(M) / 1744x1744(S) / 1712x1712(When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third System standard)
- Motion Image (MP4*1 : NTSC area) [Full HD]1920×1080, 30fps (sensor output is 30p) / [HD]1280x720, 30fps (sensor output is 30p) / [VGA] 640x480, 30fps (sensor output is 30p)
- Motion Image (AVCHD Progressive*2:NTSC area) [Full HD] 1920x1080, 60p (sensor output is 60p) (PSH: 28Mbps)
- Motion Image (AVCHD*1 : NTSC area) [Full HD] 1920x1080, 60i (sensor output is 60p) (FSH: 17Mbps) / [Full HD] 1920x1080, 30p (sensor output is 60p) (FPH: 17Mbps) / [HD] 1280 x 720, 60p (sensor output is 60p)（SH: 17Mbps)
- Continuous recordable time (Motion images)*3 AVCHD with picture quality set to [FSH]: Approx. 150 min with H-PS14042 / AVCHD with picture quality set to [FSH]: Approx. 140 min with H-FS014042 / AVCHD with picture quality set to [FSH]: Approx. 150 min with H-FS45150
- Actual recordable time (Motion images) AVCHD with picture quality set to [FSH]: Approx. 75 min with H-PS14042 / AVCHD with picture quality set to [FSH]: Approx. 70 min with H-FS014042 / AVCHD with picture quality set to [FSH]: Approx. 75 min with H-FS45150
- Flicker reduction [1/50] / [1/60] / [1/100] / [1/120] / OFF
- Type Live View Finder (1,440,000 dots equivalent)
- Field of view Approx. 100%
- Magnification Approx. 1.4x / 0.7x (35mm camera equivalent) with 50mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m -1
- Eye point Approx.17.5mm from eyepiece lens
- Diopter adjustment -4.0~+4.0（dpt）
- Eye sensor Yes
- Eye sensor adjustment High / Low
- Type Contrast AF system
- Focus mode AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF
- AF mode Face detection / AF Tracking / 23-area-focusing / 1-area-focusing / Pinpoint
- AF detective range EV 0 - 18 (ISO100 equivalent)
- AF assist lamp YES
- AF lock Set the Fn button in custom menu to AF lock
- Others Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion image recording), AF+MF, Eye Sensor AF, Touch AF, Touch Pad AF, Touch shutter, Touch MF Assist,
- Light metering system 144-zone multi-pattern sensing system
- Light metering mode Intelligent Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- Metering range EV 0 - 18 (F2.0 lens, ISO100 equivalent)
- Exposure mode Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual,
- ISO sensitivity (Standard Output Sensitivity) Auto / Intelligent ISO / 160 / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- Exposure compensation 1/3EV Step ±5EV
- AE lock Set the Fn button in custom menu to AE lock
- AE bracket 3,5,7 frame, in 1/3 or 2/3 or 1EV Step, ±3 EV
- White balance Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / Incandescent / Flash / White Set 1, 2 / Color temperature setting
- White balance adjustment Blue/amber bias, Magenta/green bias
- Color temperature setting 2500-10000K in 100K
- White balance bracket 3 exposures in blue/ amber axis or in magenta/ green axis
- Type Focal-plane shutter
- Shutter speed Still Images: Bulb (Max.120), 1/4000 ~ 60 / Motion image: 1/16000 ~ 1/30 (NTSC)
- Self timer 10sec, 3 images/ 2sec / 10sec
- Still image Clear Portrait / Silky Skin / Backlit Softness / Clear in Backlight / Relaxing Tone / Sweet Child's Face / Distinct Scenery / Bright Blue Sky / Romantic Sunset Glow / Vivid Sunset Glow / Glistening Water / Clear Nightscape / Cool Night Sky / / Warm Glowing Nightscape / Artistic Nightscape / Glittering Illuminations / Clear Night Portrait / Soft Image of a Flower / Appetizing Food / Cute Dessert / Freeze Animal Motion / Clear Sports Shot / Monochrome
- Video Clear Portrait / Silky Skin / Backlit Softness / Clear in Backlight / Relaxing Tone / Sweet Child's Face / Distinct Scenery / Bright Blue Sky / Romantic Sunset Glow / Vivid Sunset Glow / Clear Nightscape / Cool Night Sky / / Warm Glowing Nightscape / Artistic Nightscape / Clear Night Portrait / Appetizing Food / Cute Dessert / Freeze Animal Motion / Clear Sports Shot / Monochrome
- Burst speed SH : 20.0 frames/sec, H: 6.0 frames/sec(with AFS), M: 3.7 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2.0 frames/sec (with Live View)
- Number of recordable images 9 images (when there are RAW files with the particular speed) / Unlimited consecutive shooting (when there are no RAW files) / (depending on memory card size, battery power, picture size, and compression)
- Built in flash Type TTL Built-in-Flash, GN10.5 equivalent (ISO 160 ・m), Built-in Pop-up
- Flash Mode Auto, Auto/Red-eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, / Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off
- Synchronization speed Less than 1/160 second
- Flash synchronization 1st. Curtain Sync, 2nd Curtain Sync.
- Type TFT LCD with Touch panel
- Monitor size Free-angle 3.0inch (7.5cm)/ 3:2 Aspect / Wide-viewing angle
- Filed of view Approx. 100%
- Monitor adjustment Brightness (7 levels), Contrast and Saturation (7 levels), Red tint (7 levels), Blue tint (7 levels)
- Digital zoom 2x, 4x
- Extra Tele Conversion Still image: Max.2x (Aspect ratio sets at 4:3. Not effective with L size recording. Magnification ratio depends on the recording pixels and aspect ratio.) / Motion image: 2.4x (PSH, FSH in AVCHD and FHD in MP4), 3.6x (SH in AVCHD and HD in MP4), 4.8x (VGA in MP4)
- Other functions Guide Lines (3 patterns) / Real-time Histogram
- Level Gauge Yes (Built-in 3 shaft accelerometer sensor)
- Still image and Video Standard / Vivid / Natural / Monochrome / Scenery / Portrait / Custom
- Still image Expressive / Retro / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Dynamic Monochrome / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Miniature Effect / Soft Focus / Star Filter / One Point Color
- Video Expressive / Retro / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Dynamic Monochrome / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Miniature Effect / One Point Color
DIRECTION DETECTION FUNCTION
- Direction Detection Function Yes
- Fn1, Fn2, Fn3, Fn4, Fn5 One Push AE / Preview / Level Gauge / Focus Area Set / Photo Style / Aspect Ratio / Picture Size / Quality / Focus Mode / Metering Mode / HDR / Flash / / Flash Adjust. / i.Resolution / i.Dynamic / Ex. Tele Conv / Digital Zoom / Electronic Shutter / Stabilizer / Motion Pic. Set / Picture Mode / Histogram / Guide Line / / Step Zoom / Zoom Speed / Rec Area / Sensitivity / White Balance / AF Mode / Drive Mode / Playback
- Playback mode Normal playback, 30-thumbnail display, 12-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (16x Max.), Slideshow (duration & effect is selectable), Playback Mode (Normal/Picture/Video/3D Play/Category/Favorite), / Title Edit, Text Stamp, Video Divide, Resize, Cropping, Rotate, Favorite, DPOF Print set, Protect, Face Recognition Edit
IMAGE PROTECTION / ERASE
- Protection Single / Multi, Cancel
- Erase Single / Multi / All / Except Favorite
- Direct Print PictBridge compatible（Print size, Layout, Date setting are selectable ）
- USB USB 2.0 High Speed
- HDMI miniHDMI TypeC / Video: Auto / 1080p / 1080i / 480p / Audio: Stereo
- Audio video output Monaural Type, NTSC / *Check the website of the Panasonic sales company in your country or region for details on the products that are available in your market.
MicrophoneStereo, Wind-cut: Off / Auto / Flicker reduction:[1/50] / [1/60] / [1/100] / [1/120] / OFF / Microphone level adjustable: Lv1 / Lv2 / Lv3 / Lv4
- OSD language English, Spanish, Portuguese(English)
BatteryLi-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1200mAh) (Included) / Battery Charger
- Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 320 images with H-PS14042 / Approx. 310 images with H-FS014042 / Approx. 320 images with H-FS45150
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 119.9 x 83.2 x 70.8 mm / 4.72 x 3.28 x 2.79 inch (excluding protrusions)
- Weight Approx. 396g / 0.87 lb （SD card, Battery, Body) / Approx. 346g / 0.76 lb （Body only)
- Operating temperature 0℃ to 40℃ (32°F to 104°F)
- Operating humidity 10% RH to 80％ RH
SoftwarePHOTOfunSTUDIO 8.2 PE / SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 3.1SE / LoiLoScope (trial version) / USB Driver
- Standard accessories Battery pack, Battery Charger, Body Cap, / USB Connection Cable, Shoulder Strap, CD-ROM
- NOTE *1 Use a card with SD Speed Class with "Class4" or higher / *2 Continuous recording exceeding 4GB or 29 min 59 sec is not possible when recording AVCHD in PSH. / *3 Videos can be recorded continuously for up to 29 min 59 sec in European PAL areas. Continuous recording exceeding 4GB or 29 min 59 sec is not possible when recording MP4. For Full HD in MP4, the recordable time will drop below 29 min 59 sec.
- UPC 885170098794
- Replacement Accessories
Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
- Hoods + Caps
LUMIX G X Vario Power Zoom Lens, 45-175mm, F4.0-5.6 ASPH., Micro Four Thirds, POWER Optical I.S. - H-PS45175KH-PS45175K
Back Order$449.99 $449.95
In Stock$599.99 $599.95
In Stock$349.99 $349.95
LUMIX G X Vario Power Zoom Lens, 14-42mm, F3.5-5.6 ASPH., Micro Four Thirds, POWER Optical I.S. - H-PS14042SH-PS14042S
Back Order$799.99 $799.95
In Stock$329.99 $329.95
- Get Support
You May Also Like
LUMIX G X Vario Lens, 12-35mm, F2.8 ASPH., Professional Micro Four Thirds, POWER Optical I.S. - H-HS12035H-HS12035
In Stock$179.99 $149.99
Back Order$299.99 $249.99
Back Order$299.99 $249.99