Link2Cell Bluetooth® Cordless Phone with Answering Machine - 5 Handsets - KX-TGF575S
- Five Handset cordless telephone with answering machine and dual keypad
- Link up to two smartphones via Bluetooth to make and receive Cell/smartphone calls anywhere in the house with link2cell handsets, no landline required
- Hear who's calling from across the room with talking Caller ID announcements in English and Spanish from the base unit and cordless handsets
- Easily block up to 250 telemarketers, robocallers and other unwanted numbers with one-touch dedicated call block buttons on base unit and handsets
- Other conveniences include voice paging, remote voice assist, full duplex speakerphone, power back-up operation, baby monitor, noise Reduction and more!
With a powerful base unit and five long-range Link2Cell handsets, this improved home system syncs up to two smartphones via Bluetooth®. With the touch of a button, it also connects to Siri, Google Now and S Voice, sends simultaneous announcements to every handset in the house with Voice Paging, blocks up to 250 unwanted numbers and includes a headset jack. Expandable up to 6 handsets.
The simple push of a button links up to two smartphones to make and take cell calls routed through your Link2Cell handsets. Advanced Class 1 Bluetooth extends calling range to 330 ft. to easily handle calling from both cell lines simultaneously.
When synced to your smartphone via Link2Cell, you can connect to Siri, Google Now and S Voice anytime from your handsets with the Voice Assist feature. Simply press ASSIST on the handset or base unit to send voice commands for making phone calls, checking new messages, weather and more, and hear responses on the handset.
With a dedicated Call Block button on each handset, it's easy to block telemarketers, robot calls and other unwanted caller numbers. One button registers up to 250 caller numbers — even while the phone is ringing or while you're talking or listening.
When the phone rings on one side of the room and you're on the other, Panasonic's advanced Talking Caller and Text ID tells you who's calling with text-to-speech announcements from speakers in the base unit and handsets.
Wake kids for school in the morning and let everyone know when dinner is ready in the evening with Panasonic 's exclusive Voice Paging. More than a traditional intercom, VP makes it easy to send clear, simultaneous announcements to every handset in the house, even when family members don't respond.
Now, when any of your handsets are running low on power, the handsets tell you. And as an added convenience, a large, high-visible battery status icon on the handset LCD lets you know as well.Power When the Power Goes Out
Included rechargeable backup batteries keep you connected when the power goes out. With a fully charged handset in the base unit, you'll have power for up to 12 hours talk time and 7 days standby for calls using other cordless handsets in the house.
Whether someone's calling from a busy city street or a raucous room, Noise Reduction automatically suppresses background interference while also enhancing voice tones for clearer, more comfortable conversations.
A large 1.8-inch high-contrast white backlit LCD and enlarged, easier to see and use dial keys and function control buttons make home and home office call management quicker and more convenient for everyone.
Place a handset in the baby’s room and keep another handset with you. When the baby wakes or starts crying, the handset in the baby’s room instantly notifies your handset, or any phone or cellphone number you store in the handset.
- Color S[Silver]
- Frequency 1.9 GHz
- Frequency Range 1.92 GHz - 1.93 GHz
- Number of Channels 60 Channels
- System DECT6.0
- Number of Phone Lines 1
- Multiple Cordless Handsets Capability Up to 6 Handsets
- LCD Language English, Spanish
- Bluetooth® Class Class 1
- Intelligent ECO Mode Yes
- Link-to-Cell / Voice Assist Yes *1 / Yes
- Answering System Yes
- Total Recording Time About 18 min
- Mute Yes
- Flash Yes
- Voice Mail Yes *1
- Optional Handset KX-TGFA51
- Call Block Yes (250 numbers) *4, *7
- Talking Caller ID / Language Yes *4 / English and Spanish
- Caller ID Memory 50 items *4
- Call Waiting Caller ID Yes *5
- Redial Memory 5 (Name & Number) *8
- Category Ringer / Private Ringer Yes/ - *4, *6
- Key Detector Compatible Yes
- Any Key Answer Yes
- Silent Mode Yes
- Conference Call with Outside Line Yes, 3 Way *2, *3
- Barge In (Call Share) Yes *2
- Speaker Volume Steps (Base Unit Speaker) Yes (8-step)
- Call Screening (Cordless Handset) Yes
- LCD 1.8 inch (4.4 cm), Full Dot Monochrome, 103 x 65 pixels
- LCD Backlight Color White
- Handset Locator Yes
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Headset Jack -
- Base Unit Standby Power Consumption 1.2 W
- Charger Standby Power Consumption 0.1 W
- Rechargeable Battery Ni-MH(AAA x 2)
- Talk Time Up to 12 hours
- Standby Time Up to 7 days (168 hours)
- Charge Time About 7 hours
DIMENSION / WEIGHT
- Base Unit Dimensions (H x W x D) Approx.131 mm x 156mm x 170 mm
- Cordless Handset Dimensions (H x W x D) Approx. 173 mm x 49 mm x 33 mm
- Charger Dimensions (H x W x D) Approx. 40 mm x 72 mm x 74 mm
- Base Unit Weight Approx. 400 g
- Cordless Handset Weight with Battery Approx. 140 g
- Charger Weight Approx. 100 g
- *1 Requires subscription to a Voice Mail service offered by your provider/telephone company.
- *2 Optional handset may be required depending on the model.
- *3 3 Way: Cordless Handset - Cordless Handset - Landline
- *4 Requires subscription to a Caller ID service offered by your provider/telephone company.
- *5 Requires subscription to a Caller ID and Call Waiting service offered by your provider/telephone company.
- *6 Requires registration in Phonebook function.
- *7 Requires number registration in the call block list.
- *8 Requires registration in the phonebook to display the name.
- UPC 885170270121
SupportHow To Guided Tutorials