Link2Cell Bluetooth® Cordless Phone with Voice Assist and Answering Machine - 4 Handsets - KX-TGD564M
- Sync up to 2 smartphones to make and receive cell calls throughout the house via Bluetooth® with 4 Link2Cell handsets, expandable up to 6 handsets
- Access the convenience of Siri, Google Now and S Voice from your handsets with one-touch Voice Assist
- Hear clear Talking Caller ID alerts in English and Spanish when calls and texts are received
- Easily block up to 150 telemarketers, robocallers and other unwanted numbers with dedicated Call Block buttons on base unit and handsets
- Enjoy the convenience of handset-to-handset intercom and 3-way conference calling
This black metallic, four-handset system syncs two smartphones, connects to Siri, Google Now and S Voice with one-touch Voice Assist and blocks 150 unwanted numbers. Talking Caller ID tells you who's calling in English and Spanish and the system is expandable to six handsets.
The simple push of a button links up to two smartphones to make and take cell calls routed through your Link2Cell handsets. Advanced Class 1 Bluetooth extends calling range to 330 ft. to easily handle calling from both cell lines simultaneously.
When synced to your smartphone via Link2Cell, you can connect to Siri, Google Now and S Voice anytime from your handsets with the Voice Assist feature. Simply press ASSIST on the handset or base unit to send voice commands for making phone calls, checking new messages, weather and more, and hear responses on the handset.
With a dedicated Call Block button on each handset, it's easy to block bothersome telemarketers and other unwanted caller numbers. One button registers up to 150 caller numbers — even while the phone is ringing or while you're talking or listening.
When the phone rings on one side of the room and you're on the other, advanced Talking Caller ID clearly tells you who's calling with text-to-speech announcements in English and Spanish from speakers in the base unit and handsets.
The sleek rose gold base unit and bright, backlit handset LCDs have been redesigned to make calling even more convenient. The base unit's minimal footprint maximizes desk, countertop or table space. Dial keys and numbers are enlarged for faster, easier use.
You'll also know instantly how many messages you have received with a large, easy-to-read message counter on the phone system's elegant base unit.All-Digital Voicemail
Recording, retrieving and storing voicemail is easy with a digital capacity of up to 18 minutes of messaging.
Select a ringer from the system's library to link individual ringtones to your pre-programmed phone book entries. Your assigned pre-programmed ringtones will sound when corresponding Caller ID numbers are received from incoming calls.
With the system's Intelligent Eco Mode, handset power consumption lowers automatically on the handset nearest the base unit. The result is extended talk time, and less power used by the handset and base unit.
With the Panasonic KX-TGD564M system you can program and store up to 3,000 numbers in your phonebook, and enjoy the time-saving convenience of nine speed dial settings. Handsets provide talk time up to 10 hours and up to 5 days of standby time.Accessories
The KX-TGD564M base unit is wall-mountable and comes with matching wall bracket and screws.
- Color M[Metallic Black]
- Frequency 1.9 GHz
- Frequency Range 1.92 GHz - 1.93 GHz
- Number of Channels 60 Channels
- System DECT6.0
- Number of Phone Lines 1
- Multiple Cordless Handsets Capability Up to 6 Handsets
- LCD Language English, Spanish
- Bluetooth® Class Class 1
- Intelligent ECO Mode Yes
- Link-to-Cell / Voice Assist Yes *1 / Yes
- Answering System Yes
- Total Recording Time About 18 min
- Mute -
- Flash -
- Voice Mail Yes *1
- Optional Handset KX-TGDA50, KX-TGDA51
- Call Block Yes (150 numbers) *4, *7
- Talking Caller ID / Language Yes *4 / English and Spanish
- Caller ID Memory 50 items *4
- Call Waiting Caller ID Yes *5
- Redial Memory 5 (Name & Number) *8
- Category Ringer / Private Ringer Yes/ - *4, *6
- Key Detector Compatible Yes
- Any Key Answer Yes
- Silent Mode Yes
- Conference Call with Outside Line Yes, 3 Way *2, *3
- Barge In (Call Share) Yes *2
- Speaker Volume Steps (Base Unit Speaker) Yes (8-step)
- Call Screening (Cordless Handset) Yes
- LCD 1.6 inch (4.1 cm) Full Dot Monochrome 103 x 65 pixels
- LCD Backlight Color White
- Handset Locator Yes
- Wall Mountable Yes
- Headset Jack -
- Base Unit Standby Power Consumption 1.2 W
- Charger Standby Power Consumption 0.1 W
- Rechargeable Battery Ni-MH(AAA x 2)
- Talk Time Up to 10 hours
- Standby Time Up to 5 days (120 hours)
- Charge Time About 7 hours
DIMENSION / WEIGHT
- Base Unit Dimensions (H x W x D) Approx. 87 mm x 126 mm x 101 mm
- Cordless Handset Dimensions (H x W x D) Approx. 170 mm x 48 mm x 30 mm
- Charger Dimensions (H x W x D) Approx. 41 mm x 72 mm x 74 mm
- Base Unit Weight Approx. 170 g
- Cordless Handset Weight with Battery Approx. 130 g
- Charger Weight Approx. 90 g
- *1 Requires subscription to a Voice Mail service offered by your provider/telephone company.
- *2 Optional handset may be required depending on the model.
- *3 3 Way: Cordless Handset - Cordless Handset - Landline
- *4 Requires subscription to a Caller ID service offered by your provider/telephone company.
- *5 Requires subscription to a Caller ID and Call Waiting service offered by your provider/telephone company.
- *6 Requires registration in Phonebook function.
- *7 Requires number registration in the call block list.
- *8 Requires registration in the phonebook to display the name.
- UPC 885170270978
SupportOwner's ManualsWarrantyHow To Guided Tutorials