SAVE WITH PURCHASE!
For a limited time save 20% on the Adobe Creative Cloud Photopgraphy Plan.
Panasonic has teamed up with Adobe to offer exclusive savings on the worlds best photography tools.
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying LUMIX camera or lens, you will receive 20% off of the Creative Cloud Photography Plan (good for one year)
How it works: Once your qualifying order ships, you will receive an email with your individual offer code and a link to purchase your software.
LEICA DG Summilux 25mm f/1.4 ASPH Micro 4/3 Lens L-X025
- F1.4 Brightness for Shallow Focus
- Low Distortion, Chromatic Aberration
- UHR (Ultra High Refractive) Lens
- Reduced Ghost and Flare for Clear Photos
- Circular Aperture Diaphragm
- Durable Metal Mount
- Requires Lens Mount Adapter DMW-MA1
Panasonic's Leica DG Summilux 25mm f/1.4 ASPH Micro 4/3 Lens is designed for use with Lumix G Micro 4/3 cameras. It provides an angle of view similar to a 50mm lens on a 35mm or full-frame digital camera, and the wide f/1.4 maximum aperture can deliver beautiful, bright photos and videos with softly out-of-focus backgrounds. Built to Leica's usual high standards, this lens delivers excellent image quality with minimal distortion or chromatic aberrations, with a sturdy metal mount.
Nano Surface Coating minimizes reflection over the entire visual light range, resulting in sharp, clear images with very little ghost and flare. The use of the Ultra High Refractive index lens and glass mold aspherical elements helps the lens maintain superb uniformity edge to edge. Seven aperture blades form a circular aperture for very pleasing out-of-focus areas in your images.
- Lens Construction 10 Elements in 9 Groups (1 Aspherical Lens, 1 Super ED Lens and 3 ED Lenses)
- Mount Four Thirds Mount
- Focal Length f=25mm (35mm Film Camera Equivalent 50mm)
- Aperture Type 7 Diaphragm Blades/Iris Diaphragm
- Aperture Range F1.4
- Minimum Aperture F16
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.38m /14.96in
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.17 (35mm Film Camera Equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 47°
- Filter Size 62mm
- Max. Diameter 77.7mm/3.06in
- Standard Accessory Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Storage Bag
- Compatibility Olympus EC-14 (Teleconverter) No
- Compatibility Olympus EC-25 (Extension Tube) No
- Overall Length (inches) 3.06 in
- Recommended Humidity 40%RH to 60%RH
- Weight 0.96
- UPC 037988986408
You May Also Like
In Stock$629.99 $599.99
In Stock$199.95 $190.99
In Stock$329.95 $248.99