SAVE WITH PURCHASE!
For a limited time save 20% on the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan.
Panasonic has teamed up with Adobe to offer exclusive savings on the worlds best photography tools.
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying LUMIX camera or lens, you will receive 20% off of the Creative Cloud Photography Plan (good for one year)
How it works: Once your qualifying order ships, you will receive an email with your individual activation link to purchase your software.
LUMIX G Micro 4/3 LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm/F1.4 ASPH. Lens H-X025
- 25mm bright F1.4 - F16 Leica optics
- 46mm filter size
- UHR (Ultra High Refractive) index glass
- Exclusive Panasonic LUMIX Nano Surface Coating
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Durable metal mount
Lumix® G Micro 4/3 LEICA DG SUMMILUX 25mm/F1.4 ASPH. Lens is designed for use with Lumix G Micro 4/3 cameras. It provides an angle of view similar to a 50mm lens on a 35mm or full-frame digital camera, and the wide f/1.4 maximum aperture can deliver beautiful, bright photos and videos with softly out-of-focus backgrounds. Built to Leica's usual high standards, this lens delivers excellent image quality with minimal distortion or chromatic aberrations, with a sturdy metal mount.
Nano Surface Coating minimizes reflection over the entire visual light range, resulting in sharp, clear images with very little ghost and flare. The use of the Ultra High Refractive index lens and glass mold aspherical elements helps the lens maintain superb uniformity edge to edge. Seven aperture blades form a circular aperture for very pleasing out-of-focus areas in your images.
- Lens Construction 9 elements in 7 groups (2 aspherical lenses , 1 UHR(Ultra High Refractive Index)Lens )
- Nano Surface Coating Yes
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer No
- Focal Length f=25mm (35mm camera equivalent 50mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture F1.4
- Minimum Aperture F16
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.3m / 0.98ft
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.11x / 0.22x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 47°
- Filter Size ¿46mm / 1.81in
- Max. Diameter ¿63mm / 2.48in
- Overall Length Approx. 54.5mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount) / 2.14in
- Weight Approx. 200g / 7.05oz
- Standard Accessories Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag
- UPC 885170052338
You May Also Like