LUMIX G Vario Lens, 14-140mm, F3.5-5.6 ASPH., Micro Four Thirds, POWER Optical I.S. - H-FS14140AK
- Designed for versatility and mobility with a 14-140mm F3.5-5.6 (10X) optical zoom range.
- 240 fps drive capability, precision inner-focus drive and stepping motor with smooth, silent operation for both photo and video hybrid photography.
- POWER O.I.S. automatically compensates for small fast, and large slow movement for detailed, super-clear shots, even in low-lit shooting conditions.
- Lens construction comprises 14 elements in 12 groups, and features three aspherical elements and two extra-low dispersion elements.
- Includes lens cap, lens hood, rear cap and storage bag.
Ships in 1-3 business days
Compact High Zoom Lens Designed for versatility and mobility, this compact, high zoom lens brings subjects in close for impressive portraits with beautifully defocused backgrounds. Made up of 14 elements in 12 groups, this sophisticated lens system features three aspherical elements and two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) elements for dramatic downsizing despite a 10x optical zoom, while minimizing distortion and chromatic aberration.
POWER O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) The LUMIX POWER Optical Image Stabilizer quickly and efficiently compensates not only for small, fast movement but also large, slow movement. The results are consistently detailed, super-clear shots even in challenging, low-lit situations, such as late evening and night, as well as indoors.
240 fps Drive Capability The LUMIX FS14140AK is fully compatible with the sensor drive at maximum 240 fps to take full advantage of the camera's high-speed auto focus. Its precision inner-focus drive system and stepping motor perform smoothly and silently for both photo and video recording.
- Lens Construction 14 elements in 12 groups (3 aspherical lenses , 2 ED lens)
- Nano Surface Coating -
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer Yes (POWER O.I.S.)
- Focal Length f=14-140mm (35mm camera equivalent 28-280mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture F3.5(Wide) - F5.6(TELE)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.30m/0.98ft (at focal lengths 14-21mm) / 0.50m/1.64ft (at focal lengths 22-140mm)
- Maximum magnification Approx. 0.25x / 0.50x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 75°(Wide) to 8.8°(TELE)
- Filter Size φ58mm / 2.28in
- Max. Diameter φ67mm / 2.64in
- Overall Length Approx. 75mm / 2.95in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight Approx. 265g / 9.35oz (excluding lens cap and lens rear cap)
- Standard Accessories Lens cap, Lens hood, Lens rear cap, Lens storage bag
- UPC 885170251670
H-FS14140AK is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 2 out of 5 by Anonymous from Poor Lens for Portraits Very disappointed with this lens. My copy (actually my third copy of this lens) was poor for any indoor shots. Like the other copies I had of this lens, most indoor shots were out of focus. I'm sticking with my DSLR for the time being.
Date published: 2016-05-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Anonymous from great compact lens and is very sharp This is a great lens that has a high quality metal body, compact size and takes great pictures. I used this on a GX1 and I've been very happy with it.
Date published: 2016-05-03
- Hoods + Caps