SAVE WITH PURCHASE!
For a limited time save 20% on the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan.
Panasonic has teamed up with Adobe to offer exclusive savings on the worlds best photography tools.
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying LUMIX camera or lens, you will receive 20% off of the Creative Cloud Photography Plan (good for one year)
How it works: Once your qualifying order ships, you will receive an email with your individual activation link to purchase your software.
LUMIX G VARIO 100-300mm / F4.0-5.6 / MEGA O.I.S. Lens H-FS100300
- Zoom Range: 200-600mm (35mm Equivalent)
- MEGA O.I.S. Image Stabilization
- Contrast Inner Focus AF System Support
- Micro Four Thirds System Standard
- Circular Aperture Diaphragm
- Multi-Coating Minimizes Ghosts, Flare
The LUMIX G VARIO 100-300mm / F4.0-5.6 / MEGA O.I.S. telephoto zoom lens realizes 300mm (35 mm camera equivalent: 600 mm) handheld ultra-telephoto zoom shots with astonishingly compact and light weight profile. The LUMIX G VARIO 100-300mm / F4.0-5.6 / MEGA O.I.S. allows photographers challenge shooting subject they cannot draw near including sports, wild animals, aircrafts and so on without carrying a huge conventional ultra-telephoto zoom lens and a heavy tripod to set it on with high compression effect. Panasonic's MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) powerfully compensates for the hand shake which severely affect the zoom shots to suppress blur.
The new LUMIX G VARIO 100-300mm / F4.0-5.6 / MEGA O.I.S. is comprised of the lens unit with 17 elements in 12 groups including an ED lens. Adopting the ED lens in the first lens group, the chromatic aberration is effectively suppressed to render sharp, high contrast images with stable optical performance over the entire zoom range. The integration of stepping motor with exclusive zoom tracking control system and inner focus drive system realizes the use of accurate and high speed contrast AF, yet keeping its sound of action as silent as possible.
Seven blades give the aperture a rounded shape that produces an attractively smooth effect in out-of-focus areas when shooting at larger aperture settings. Highly reliable metal mount assures durability for active use, and uses multi-coated lens elements that minimize ghosts and flare to further enhance its shooting performance.
- Lens Construction 17 elements in 12 groups (1 ED lens)
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer Yes
- Focal Length f=100mm to 300mm (35mm camera equivalent 200mm to 600mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture Range F4.0(Wide) - F5.6(Tele)
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 1.50m / 4.9ft at all focal lengths
- Maximum Magnification Approx. 0.21x / 0.42x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 12°(W) ˜ 4.1°(T)
- Filter Size φ67mm / 2.64in
- Max. Diameter φ73.6mm / 2.90in
- Standard Accessory Lens Cap, Lens Hood, Lens Rear Cap, Lens Storage Bag
- Overall Length (inches) Approx. 126mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount) / 4.96in
- Recommended Humidity 40%RH to 60%RH
- Weight Approx. 520g / 18.3oz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 8.2187'' x 4.5'' x 4.5''
- UPC 885170023536
You May Also Like
In Stock$329.95 $248.99
In Stock$999.99 $699.99
In Stock$1,299.99 $899.99
In Stock$1,599.99 $1,399.99
In Stock$449.95 $368.99
In Stock$899.99 $799.99
In Stock$629.99 $599.99
In Stock$199.95 $190.99
In Stock$1,499.99 $1,299.99