Lumix® G VARIO 45-200mm / F4.0-5.6 / MEGA O.I.S. Lens
Micro 4/3 Telephoto Zoom Interchangeable Lens for Panasonic LUMIX G™ Micro System Cameras or any Micro 4/3 System Camera
Purchase DMC-G7HK camera with any below lens and save $200. Both items must be added to cart
Telephoto Zoom Lens of Micro Four Thirds System Standard
LUMIX G VARIO 45-200mm/F4.0-5.6/MEGA O.I.S.
The LUMIX G VARIO 45-200mm/F4.0-5.6/MEGA O.I.S. lens offers a zoom range of 45-200mm (35mm equivalent: 90-400mm) while achieving minimum aberration at all focal length, high-contrast representation and high color reproduction by implementing 3 ED lens elements.
The LUMIX G VARIO 45-200mm/F4.0-5.6/MEGA O.I.S. lens incorporates Panasonic's Mega O.I.S. optical image stabilizer, which makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in telephoto shooting or in low-lit situations without using a tripod by suppressing the blur caused by a hand shake.
Seven aperture blades give the aperture a rounded shape that, when shooting at larger aperture, produces an attractive smoothness in out-of-focus areas. Featuring a highly reliable metal mount, the new lens system uses multi-coated lens elements that reduce ghosts and flare to an absolute minimum, helping deliver a high optical performance.
- Tracking focus in video recording with silent auto focus and exposure control
The firmware update to ver. 1.2 is recommended for more comfortable HD video recording.
- MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabilizer) - Panasonic's advanced hand-shake correction technology
- 3 ED lenses for a superb optical performance
- Contrast AF system support
- Circular aperture diaphragm
- Multi-coated lens elements minimize ghosts and flare
- Durable metal mount
- Recommended Humidity 40%RH to 60%RH