LUMIX 4K Digital Camera ZS100 with 20 Megapixel Sensor, 25-250mm F/2.8-5.9 LEICA DC Lens Zoom, WiFi and Electronic Viewfinder - Silver
This item is currently not available.
- Large 1”, 20 Megapixel sensor delivers brighter, more colorful photos with fewer image artifacts.
- 10x (25-250mm) LEICA DC Lens optical zoom performance with a wide F/2.8-5.9 aperture for impressive background defocus effects.
- 4K Ultra HD video recording plus exclusive LUMIX 4K PHOTO and 4K Post Focus photo capture features.
- Eye-level Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) and touch-enabled LCD for a wider viewing experience.
- Lens-mounted control ring brings DSLR-like exposure control to a compact point-and-shoot camera body.
- WiFi mobile device connectivity via Panasonic Image App for photo sharing and controlling camera features remotely.
- USB Mobile Charging Friendly
Thanks to 4K technology inside the TZ100, 4K PHOTO allows you to capture the perfect moment in 30fps, and select your best photo after shooting. Shoot, select and save. With 4K PHOTO mode on the LUMIX TZ100, make moments, truly unmissable.
Unmissable moments with 4K PHOTO
Powerful 10x optical zoom
When you just can't get closer, the powerful 10x optical zoom of the LUMIX TZ100 helps you get the shot. Featuring a world-famous LEICA DC VARIO-ELMARIT lens, its powerful zoom offers incredible flexibility, ranging from 25mm-250mm (35mm camera equiv.). Perfect for capturing the sights; both near and far.
The LUMIX TZ100 has been designed with power and function in perfect balance. A crystal-clear LEICA zoom lens accompanies a stylish pocket-sized shape. No more bulky camera bags or weighty equipment, just power and portability in perfect harmony.
Imagine being able to decide exactly what you want in focus, even after you've taken the photo. The Post Focus function on the LUMIX TZ100 gives you the power to do just that. Simply capture the scene, review the image and touch the part of the 4K PHOTO you'd like to be pin sharp. It's simple, stunning and all inside the LUMIX TZ100.
Sometimes, harsh sunlight makes even the brightest camera screens difficult to see. The LUMIX TZ100 features a 0.2-inch 1,166K-dot LVF(Live View Finder) which automatically turns on when you lift the camera to your eye, so you can see every detail and capture the shot you're looking for.
The LUMIX TZ100 can shoot images in RAW-format and even develop them inside the camera, to adjust the following settings: Colour Space Setting (sRGB / AdobeRGB), White Balance, Exposure Compensation, Photo Style, Intelligent D-range Control, Contrast, Highlight / Shadow, Saturation, Noise Reduction, Intelligent Resolution, Sharpness.
1-inch large High Sensitivity MOS Sensor
Just because the sun goes down, doesn’t mean your camera has to as well. Keep capturing into the night, with the powerful 1-inch 20.1-megapixel MOS sensor of the TZ100. More detail, more colour and more clarity, even in low light.
LUMIX TZ100 incorporates the same Venus Engine as the LUMIX high-end system cameras. It enables high quality image capture and high speed signal processing required for 4K video recording. Integrating superior noise reduction systems, LUMIX TZ100 enables shooting at max. ISO12800 / Extended ISO25600. Sensitivity, gradation performance, resolution and colour reproduction are dramatically improved to achieve even higher picture quality.
Light Composition function synthesises the images by choosing and saving a brighter pixel. This makes it possible to produce more luxurious, dramatic image of situations such as fireworks or night scenery in camera with ease.
4K Live Cropping enables unique video expressions that were previously difficult to record. Only the recording frame moves while the camera maintains a fixed position. This allows stable panning, and lets you zoom in on a subject that is not in the image's center position.
Panasonic's Depth From Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology instantly calculates the distance between the items inside the frame and drives the focus of the lens in one fast, continuous movement. This system results in faster AF speeds up to 0.1 seconds and a burst shooting speed with AFC of 6 fps. It also increases the stability of continuous focusing when shooting video.
Low Light Auto Focus makes it possible to set focus on the subject more precisely in such as moonlight even without AF assist lamp. Furthermore, the LUMIX TZ100 newly integrates the Starlight AF to let you shoot a star in the night sky with auto focus by accurate calculation of the contrast value in a smaller AF zone.
- Pixels Actual: 20.9 Megapixel
- Effective: 20.1 Megapixel
- Sensor 1" MOS
- File Formats Still Images: JPEG, RAW
- Movies: AVCHD Ver. 2.0, MP4
- Audio: AAC, Dolby Digital 2ch
- Max Resolution 20 MP: 5472 x 3648
- Aspect Ratio 1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9
- Image Stabilization Optical & Mechanical, 5-Way
- Lens Leica DC Vario-Elmarit, 12 elements in 10 groups
- 5 Aspherical
- EFL: 9.1-91mm (35 mm equivalent: 25-250mm)
- Aperture: f/2.8 (W) - 5.9 (T) to f/8
- Zoom Optical: 10x
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 14x
- Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 20x
- Intelligent Zoom: 20x
- Digital: 4x
- Focus Range Wide: 1.64' (50 cm) - Infinity
- Telephoto: 2.30' (70 cm) - Infinity
- Wide Macro: 1.97" (5 cm) - Infinity
- Exposure Control
- ISO Sensitivity Auto, 125-12800 (Extended Mode: 80-25600)
- Shutter Type: Mechanical
- Speed: 60 - 1/2000 second
- Type: Electronic
- Speed: 1 - 1/16000 second
- 120 - 0 second in Time Mode
- Exposure Metering Center-weighted, Multi, Spot
- Exposure Modes Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
- Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV steps)
- White Balance Modes Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2, White Set 3, White Set 4
- Continuous Shooting Up to 50 fps at 20.1 MP
- Up to 10 fps at 20.1 MP
- Up to 6 fps at 20.1 MP
- Up to 2 fps at 20.1 MP
- Up to 30 fps at 8 MP
- Self Timer 10 Sec, 2 Sec
- Flash Modes Auto
- Auto/Red-eye Reduction
- Forced On
- Forced On/Red-eye Reduction
- Slow Sync
- Slow Sync/Red-eye Reduction
- Built-in Flash Yes
- Maximum Effective Flash Range Wide: 1.97 - 26.25' (0.6 - 8 m)
- Telephoto: 2.30 - 12.47' (0.7 - 3.8 m)
- Memory Card Type SD
- Video Recording Yes, NTSC
- Resolution 3840 x 2160p: 30 fps, 24 fps
- 1920 x 1080p: 60 fps, 30 fps, 24 fps
- 1920 x 1080i: 60 fps
- 1280 x 720p: 30 fps
- 640 x 480p: 30 fps
- Video Clip Length Up to 29 Min 59 Sec
- Audio Recording Built-in Mic: With Video, Stereo
- Viewfinder Type Electronic
- Viewfinder Coverage 1
- Screen 3.0" LCD Rear Touch Screen (1,040,000 pixels)
- Screen Coverage 1
- Connectivity/System Requirements
- Connectivity HDMI D (Micro), Micro-USB, USB 2.0
- Wi-Fi Yes, 802.11b/g/n built-in
- Battery 1x Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1025 mAh
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 4.4 x 2.5 x 1.7" / 110.5 x 64.5 x 44.3 mm
- Weight 11.01 oz / 312 g with battery and memory card
- UPC 885170282698
You May Also Like
In Stock$1,199.99 $999.99
In Stock$1,099.99 $999.99
Back Order$179.99 $149.99