SAVE WITH PURCHASE!
For a limited time save 20% on the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan.
Panasonic has teamed up with Adobe to offer exclusive savings on the worlds best photography tools.
For a limited time, when you purchase a qualifying LUMIX camera or lens, you will receive 20% off of the Creative Cloud Photography Plan (good for one year)
How it works: Once your qualifying order ships, you will receive an email with your individual activation link to purchase your software.
LUMIX G7 4K Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit with 14-42 mm Lens – Silver
- Superb DSLM image quality without the bulk and weight of traditional DSLRs
- Never miss a photo with three unique 4K Ultra HD Video pause and save 4K Photo Modes
- Fast and precise auto focusing tracks the subject
- Class-leading, ultra-compact, interchangeable lens and accessory options
- Unwire Your Creativity with integrated Wi-Fi sharing
- Includes LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 II ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S. lens
The revolutionary Panasonic LUMIX G7 offers over 24 compact lens options built on the next generation interchangeable lens camera standard (Micro Four Thirds) pioneered by Panasonic. It’s “mirrorless” design enables a lighter, more compact camera body, while also offering cutting-edge video, audio, creative controls, wireless, intelligent-focusing, and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs. And with our exclusive LUMIX 4K Ultra HD video pause and export as a 4K Photo mode, you’ll never again miss that one shot that perfectly captures a scene.
The LUMIX G7’s 16 megapixel sensor operates much like the larger sensors found in traditional DSLR cameras. The G7, however, also features a next-generation intelligent image processor that produces video and photos free from artifacts that degrade image quality. You can even capture stunning, high-quality images in low light conditions up to an amazing ISO 25,600. The LUMIX G7 also compensates for common image-quality problems caused by shooting with a small lens aperture.
Those once-in-a-lifetime special moments are often missed due to slow focusing, slow burst modes, or simply not pressing the shutter button at the right time. The LUMIX G7 features exclusive 4K Ultra HD* video technology you can use to pause and extract that perfect photo moment in time as a high resolution photo [up to 8 megapixel]. With 4K Ultra HD video at 30 frames per second, you’ll never miss a photo again.
*Actual resolution: up to QFHD 3840 x 2160p, 30 fps, 100Mbit/s
4K Ultra HD video* delivers a far more intense viewing experience when compared to Full HD, with 4X times the number of pixels. Whether shared through social media in 4K or resized to Full HD TV, your video files will feature superior definition and crisper detail than those originally filmed in Full HD with a camcorder.
*When recording videos in 4K, use a card rated as UHS Speed Class 3 [U3]. Native 4K resolution of 3,840 x 2,160 pixels
The G7’s 4K PHOTO function allows you to play, pause, and extract individual high-resolution photos from 4K Ultra HD video filmed at 30 frames per second so you’re assured of capturing those split-second magical moments.
The 4K PHOTO function includes three different modes, all leveraging the G7’s 30-frames-per-second video capture rate.
Continually captures 8 megapixel photos when the shutter button remains pressed.
4K Burst S/S (Start/Stop)
Simply record a 4K video and then Play, Pause and Extract any frame as an 8 megapixel photo. It’s the easiest way ever to capture that perfect photo.
4K Pre-Burst mode initiates a 4K video sequence one second before and after the shutter button is pressed. This gives you an extra 60 images from which to select and is perfect for those unpredictable, spur-of-the-moment photo ops.
Featuring a retro modern design, the LUMIX G7 is smaller and lighter than traditional DSLRs, yet still provides intuitive, easy access to common functions. Easily control aperture and shutter settings with the front and rear dials while making white balance and ISO adjustments on the fly. You can also assign favorite settings to any of the six function buttons,* or simply capture the shot by activating the exclusive 4K PHOTO Mode from the feature drive mode dial.
* Six buttons on the body and five buttons on the menu.
A high-resolution (2,360k-dot) OLED Live View Finder on the LUMIX G7 features 10,000:1 contrast and perfect framing, so you’ll enjoy high visibility—even under direct sunlight. Plus, the tilt/swivel touch-display lets you further adjust the screen for optimum clarity.
Intelligent auto focusing [AF] tracks the color, size, and motion vector of the subject, enabling quick and precise focus lock. So you’ll shoot with confidence without worrying about blurry results.
The LUMIX G7 utilizes Panasonic’s exclusive Depth-From-Defocus (DFD) Auto Focus (AF) technology* which instantly calculates the distance to subjects, then quickly adjusts the focus. Enjoy AF speeds up to 0,07 seconds** and burst shooting speeds with Continuous Auto Focus [AFC] of 6 frames per second. Our DFD AF technology also enhances focus stability when shooting video.
* Contrast AF with DFD technology requires Panasonic brand Micro Four Thirds lenses.
** In AFS, with the H-FS14140.
A manual “focus peaking” color outline indicates the exact in-focus area along with depth-of-field distance.
Shoot silently in hushed settings with a quiet and fast AF System and with no shutter noise.
-4EV low light auto focus lets you clearly capture subjects using only moonlight as a light source.
Unwire Your Creativity via Wi-Fi®
With the Panasonic Image App and a Wi-Fi connection, you can control various functions on the LUMIX G7 using a smartphone or tablet device, such as view, focus, shutter release, or geotagging. Then, share your photos on your favorite social networks directly from your mobile device.
TThe LUMIX G7 can be combined with the DMW-FL580L External Flash, the DMW-MS2 Stereo/Shotgun Microphone and many other accessories. It’s also compatible with newer BUS Class UHS-I/UHS-II SDXC/SDHC SD cards capable of storing high-resolution 4K videos, and meeting the demands of 4K Photo and RAW mode burst shooting.
* When recording videos in 4K, use a card rated as UHS Speed Class 3 [U3].
- TIME LAPSE SHOT Yes
- STOP MOTION ANIMATION Yes
- SILENT MODE Yes
- NOTE "* About motion picture recording / 4K Photo recording
- NOTE - Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""Class 4"" or higher when recording motion pictures.
- NOTE - Use a card with SD Speed Class with ""UHS-I / UHS-II UHS Speed Class 3 (U3)"" when recording motion pictures with [MP4] in [4K] or [4K PHOTO].
- NOTE (SD speed class is the speed standard regarding continuous writing.)
- NOTE - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [4K] is 29 minutes 59 seconds.
- NOTE - You can continuously record a motion picture with its size set to [4K] in [MP4] or [4K PHOTO] without a pause even if the motion picture exceeds 4GB. However, the recorded content has to be played back as multiple files.
- NOTE - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [MP4] in [FHD] [HD] [VGA] is 29 minutes 59 seconds or up to 4 GB.
- NOTE - Maximum time to record motion pictures continuously with [AVCHD] is 29 minutes 59 seconds in Europe.
- NOTE ** For [4K] video output, use an HDMI cable that has the HDMI logo on it, and that is described as"4K compatible".
- Type Digital Single Lens Mirrorless camera
- Recording media SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card, SDXC Memory Card (Compatible with UHS-I / UHS-II UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards)
- Image sensor size 17.3 x 13.0 mm (in 4:3 aspect ratio)
- Lens mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Type Live MOS Sensor
- Total pixels 16.84 Megapixels
- Camera effective pixels 16.00 Megapixels
- Color filter Primary color filter
- Dust reduction system Supersonic wave filter
- Aspect ratio 4:3, 3:2, 16:9, 1:1
- Image quality RAW, RAW+Fine, RAW+Standard, Fine, Standard
- Image quality MPO+Fine / MPO+Standard (with 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds system standard)
- Color Space sRGB, AdobeRGB
- Continuous recordable time (Motion picture) AVCHD [FHD/60i]: Approx. 130 min (rear monitor), 140 min (LVF) with H-FS1442A
- Continuous recordable time (Motion picture) AVCHD [FHD/60i]: Approx. 130 min (rear monitor), 130 min (LVF) with H-FS14140
- Continuous recordable time (Motion picture) AVCHD [FHD/60i]: Approx. 130 min (rear monitor), 140 min (LVF) with H-FS45150
- Continuous recordable time (Motion picture) MP4 [4K/30p]: Approx. 100 min (rear monitor), 100 min (LVF) with H-FS1442A
- Continuous recordable time (Motion picture) MP4 [4K/30p]: Approx. 100 min (rear monitor), 100 min (LVF) with H-FS14140
- Continuous recordable time (Motion picture) MP4 [4K/30p]: Approx. 100 min (rear monitor), 110 min (LVF) with H-FS45150
- Actual recordable time (Motion picture) AVCHD [FHD/60i]: Approx. 65 min (rear monitor), 70 min (LVF) with H-FS1442A
- Actual recordable time (Motion picture) AVCHD [FHD/60i]: Approx. 65 min (rear monitor), 65 min (LVF) with H-FS14140
- Actual recordable time (Motion picture) AVCHD [FHD/60i]: Approx. 65 min (rear monitor), 70 min (LVF) with H-FS45150
- Actual recordable time (Motion picture) MP4 [4K/30p]: Approx. 50 min (rear monitor), 50 min (LVF) with H-FS1442A
- Actual recordable time (Motion picture) MP4 [4K/30p]: Approx. 50 min (rear monitor), 50 min (LVF) with H-FS14140
- Actual recordable time (Motion picture) MP4 [4K/30p]: Approx. 50 min (rear monitor), 55 min (LVF) with H-FS45150
- Recording file format
- Still image JPEG (DCF, Exif 2.3), RAW, MPO (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Thirds system standard)
- Motion picture AVCHD (Audio format: Dolby Digital 2ch), MP4 (Audio format AAC 2ch)
- File size(Pixels)
- Still Image [4:3] 4592x3448(L) / 3232x2424(M) / 2272x1704(S) / 1824x1368 (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third system standard)
- Still Image [3:2] 4592x3064(L) / 3232x2160(M) / 2272x1520(S) / 1824x1216 (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third system standard)
- Still Image [16:9] 4592x2584(L) / 3840x2160(M) / 1920x1080(S) / 1824x1024 (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third system standard)
- Still Image [1:1] 3424x3424(L) / 2416x2416(M) / 1712x1712(S) / 1712x1712 (When attaching 3D lens in Micro Four Third system standard)
- Motion picture*1
- MP4*2:NTSC area N/A
- MP4*2:PAL area N/A
- AVCHD*3:NTSC area N/A
- AVCHD*3:PAL area N/A
- Motion picture*
- MP4*:NTSC area [4K] 3840x2160:4K/30p 100Mbps, 4K/24p 100Mbps
- MP4*:NTSC area [Full HD] 1920x1080:FHD/60p 28Mbps, FHD/30p: 20Mbps
- MP4*:NTSC area [HD] 1280x720:HD/30p 10Mbps
- MP4*:NTSC area [VGA] 640x480:VGA/30p 4Mbps
- MP4*:PAL area N/A
- AVCHD*:NTSC area [Full HD] 1920x1080:FHD/60p 28Mbps, 60p recording
- AVCHD*:NTSC area [Full HD] 1920x1080:FHD/60i 17Mbps, 60i recording
- AVCHD*:NTSC area [Full HD] 1920x1080:FHD/30p 24Mbps, 60i recording (sensor output is 30fps)
- AVCHD*:NTSC area [Full HD] 1920x1080:FHD/24p 24Mbps
- AVCHD*:PAL area N/A
- WiFi IEEE 802.11b/g/n, 2412 MHz - 2462 MHz (1-11 ch), Wi-Fi / WPA / WPA2, Infrastructure mode
- NFC No
- QR Code Connection Yes
- Password-less connection Yes (ON / OFF selectable)
- Type OLED Live View Finder (2,360k dots)
- Field of view Approx. 100%
- Magnification Approx. 1.4x / 0.7x (35mm camera equivalent) with 50 mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m-1
- Eye point Approx. 17.5 mm from eyepiece lens
- Diopter adjustment -4.0 - +4.0 (dpt)
- Eye sensor Yes
- Eye sensor adjustment High / Low
- Type Contrast AF system
- DFD technology Yes
- Focus mode AFS (Single) / AFF (Flexible) / AFC (Continuous) / MF
- AF mode Face/Eye Detection / Tracking / 49-Area / Custom Multi / 1-Area / Pinpoint
- AF mode (Full area touch is available)
- AF detective range EV -4 - 18 (ISO100 equivalent)
- Starlight AF Yes
- AF assist lamp Yes
- AF lock Yes (AF/AE LOCK button)
- Others One Shot AF, Shutter AF, Half Press Release, Quick AF, Continuous AF (during motion picture recording), Eye Sensor AF, AF+MF, MF Assist, Touch MF Assist, Focus Peaking, Touch AF/AE Function, Touch Pad AF, Touch Shutter
- Light metering system 1728-zone multi-pattern sensing system
- Light metering mode Multiple / Center Weighted / Spot
- Metering range EV 0 - 18 (F2.0 lens, ISO100 equivalent)
- Exposure mode Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual,
- ISO sensitivity (Standard Output Sensitivity) Auto / Intelligent ISO / 100 (Extended) / 200 / 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 6400 / 12800 / 25600 (Changeable to 1/3 EV step)
- ISO sensitivity (Standard Output Sensitivity) (Up to ISO6400 in motion picture recording) (ISO Auto in M mode)
- Exposure compensation 1/3 EV step ±5EV (±3EV for motion picture)
- AE lock Yes (AF/AE LOCK button)
- AE bracket 3, 5, 7 frames in 1/3, 2/3 or 1 EV Step, Max. ±3 EV, single/burst
- White balance Auto / Daylight / Cloudy / Shade / incandescent / Flash / White Set 1, 2, 3, 4 / Color temperature setting
- White balance adjustment Blue/Amber bias, Magenta/Green bias
- Color temperature setting 2500-10000K in 100K
- White balance bracket 3 exposures in blue/amber axis or in magenta/green axis
- Type Focal-plane shutter
- Shutter speed Still image: Bulb (Max. 2 minutes), 1/4,000 - 60
- Shutter speed Motion picture: 1/16,000 - 1/25
- Shutter speed Electronic shutter: 1/16,000 - 1
- Self timer 10sec, 3 images / 2sec / 10sec
- Remote control Remote control with Bulb function by DMW-RSL1 (Optional)
- Still image Clear Portrait / Silky Skin / Backlit Softness / Clear in Backlight / Relaxing Tone / Sweet Child's Face / Distinct Scenery / Bright Blue Sky / Romantic Sunset Glow / Vivid Sunset Glow / Glistening Water / Clear Nightscape / Cool Night Sky / Warm Glowing Nightscape / Artistic Nightscape / Glittering Illuminations / Handheld Night Shot / Clear Night Portrait / Soft Image of a Flower / Appetizing Food / Cute Dessert / Freeze Animal Motion / Clear Sports Shot / Monochrome
- Motion picture Clear Portrait / Silky Skin / Backlit Softness / Clear in Backlight / Relaxing Tone / Sweet Child's Face / Distinct Scenery / Bright Blue Sky / Romantic Sunset Glow / Vivid Sunset Glow / Clear Nightscape / Cool Night Sky / Warm Glowing Nightscape / Artistic Nightscape / Handheld Night Shot / Clear Night Portrait / Appetizing Food / Cute Dessert / Freeze Animal Motion / Clear Sports Shot / Monochrome
- Panorama shot Yes (Standard / Wide)
- Burst speed Mechanical shutter: H: 8 frames/sec (with AFS), 6 frames/sec (with AFC), M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- Burst speed Electronic shutter: SH: 40 frames/sec, H: 10 frames/sec, M: 6 frames/sec (with Live View), L: 2 frames/sec (with Live View)
- Number of recordable images More than 13 images (when there are RAW files with the particular speed)
- Number of recordable images More than 100 images (when there are no RAW files)
- Number of recordable images (depending on memory card type, aspect, picture size and compression)
4K PHOTO MODE
- 4K Photo mode* 4K Pre-Burst: 30 frames/sec, approx. 2 seconds
- 4K Photo mode* 4K Burst: 30 frames/sec, max. 29 minutes 59 seconds
- 4K Photo mode* 4K Burst (S/S): 30 frames/sec, max. 29 minutes 59 seconds
- 4K Photo mode* (depending on memory card size and battery power)
- Exif information Yes
- Selectable aspect ratio Yes (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9 / 1:1 are selectable)
- Exposure mode Program AE/ Aperture-Priority / Sutter-Priority / Manual Exposure
- Marking function Yes (in 4K Burst (S/S) mode)
- Built in flash type TTL Built-in-Flash, GN9.3 equivalent (ISO200 ・m) / GN6.6 equivalent (ISO100 ・m), Built-in Pop-up (Reference）
- Flash type N/A
- Flash Mode Auto*, Auto/Red-eye Reduction*, Forced On, Forced On/Red-eye Reduction, Slow Sync., Slow Sync./Red-eye Reduction, Forced Off * For iA, iA+ only.
- Synchronization speed Less than 1/160 second
- Flash output adjustment 1/3EV step ±3EV
- Flash synchronization 1st. Curtain Sync, 2nd Curtain Sync.
- Synchronization for flash dimming and exposure compensation Yes
- Type TFT LCD monitor with static touch control
- Monitor size Free-angle 3.0-inch / 3:2 aspect / Wide viewing angle
- Pixels Approx. 1,040k dots
- Filed of view Approx. 100%
- Monitor adjustment Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Red-Green, Blue-Yellow
- Digital zoom 2x, 4x
- Extra Tele Conversion Still image: Max. 2x
- Extra Tele Conversion Motion picture: 2.4x (FHD), 3.6x (HD), 4.8x (VGA)
- Other functions Level Gauge, Real-time Histogram, Guide Lines (3 patterns), Center Marker, Highlight display (Still image / motion picture), Zebra pattern (Still image / motion picture)
DIRECTION DETECTION FUNCTION
- Direction Detection Function Yes
- Self Shot Mode N/A
- Shutter N/A
- Effect N/A
- Fn1, Fn2, Fn3, Fn4, Fn5, Fn6 N/A
- Fn1, Fn2, Fn3, Fn4, Fn5, Fn6, Fn7, Fn8, Fn9, Fn10, Fn11 Exposure Comp. / Wi-Fi / Q.MENU / LVF/Monitor Switch / AF/AE LOCK / AF-ON / Preview / One Push AE / Touch AE / Level Gauge / Focus Area Set / Zoom Control / Cursor Button Lock / Dial Operation Switch / Photo Style / Filter Select / Aspect Ratio / Picture Size / Quality / AFS/AFF / Metering Mode / Burst Rate / 4K PHOTO / Auto Bracket / Self Timer / Highlight Shadow / i. Dynamic / i. Resolution / HDR / Electronic Shutter / Flash Mode / Flash Adjust. / Ex. Tele Conv. / Digital Zoom / Stabilizer / Snap Movie / Motion Pic. Set / Picture Mode / Mic. Directivity Adjust / Silent Mode / Peaking / Histogram / Guide Line / Zebra Pattern / Monochrome Live View / Rec Area / Step Zoom / Zoom Speed / Touch Screen / Sensitivity / White Balance / AF Mode/MF / Restore to Default
- Still image and motion picture Standard / Vivid / Natural / Monochrome / Scenery / Portrait / Custom / Cinelike D* / Cinelike V* *When Creative Video Mode is selected.
- Still image Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Rough Monochrome / Silky Monochrome / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy Pop / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Soft Focus / Fantasy / Star Filter / One Point Color / Sunshine
- Motion picture Expressive / Retro / Old Days / High Key / Low Key / Sepia / Monochrome / Dynamic Monochrome / Impressive Art / High Dynamic / Cross Process / Toy Effect / Toy Pop / Bleach Bypass / Miniature Effect / Fantasy / One Point Color
CREATIVE VIDEO MODE
- Exposure mode Program AE / Aperture-Priority / Sutter-Priority / Manual Exposure
MOTION PICTURE FUNCTION
- Cinelike gamma Cinelike D / Cinelike V
- Flicker reduction [1/50] / [1/60] / [1/100] / [1/120] / OFF
- Playback function 30-thumbnail display, 12-thumbnail display, Calendar display, Zoomed playback (Max. 16x), Slideshow (All / Picture Only / Video Only / 4K PHOTO / 3D / Category Selection / Favorite, duration & effect is selectable), Playback Mode (Normal / Picture / Video / 4K PHOTO / 3D Play / Category / Favorite), Location Logging, RAW Processing, Clear Retouch, Title Edit, Text Stamp, Video Divide, Time Lapse Video, Stop Motion Video, Resize, Cropping, Rotate, Rotation Display, Favorite, DPOF Print Set, Protect, Face Recognition Edit, Picture Sort, Creating Still Pictures from a Motion Picture
IMAGE PROTECTION / ERASE
- Protection Single / Multi
- Erase Single / Multi / All / Except Favorite
- Direct Print PictBridge compatible
- USB USB 2.0 High Speed Multi
- HDMI** microHDMI TypeD / VIERA Link
- HDMI** Video: Auto / 4K / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 480p
- HDMI** Audio: Stereo
- HDMI N/A
- Audio video output Monaural Type, NTSC
- Audio video output *Check the website of the Panasonic sales company in your country or region for details on the products that are available in your market.
- Remote input φ2.5mm for remote
- External microphone input φ3.5mm for external microphone
- External microphone input Stereo/Lens Auto/Shotgun/Super Shotgun/Manual is selectable when attaching DMW-MS2 (optional).
- Microphone Stereo, Wind-cut: OFF / Low / Standard / High / AUTO
- Speaker Monaural
- OSD language Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Chinese (Traditional)
- Battery Li-ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1200mAh, 8.7Wh) (Included)
- Battery Battery Charger
- Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 360 images with H-FS1442A
- Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 350 images with H-FS14140
- Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 350 images with H-FS45150
- DIMENSIONS / WEIGHT
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 124.9 x 86.2 x 77.4 mm / 4.92 x 3.39 x 3.05 inch (excluding protrusions)
- Weight Approx. 410g / 0.90 lb (SD card, Battery, Body)
- Weight Approx. 360g / 0.79 lb (Body only)
- Weight Approx. 520g / 1.15 lb (SD card, Battery, H-FS1442A lens included)
- Weight Approx. 675g / 1.49 lb (SD card, Battery, H-FS14140 lens included)
- Weight Approx. 610g / 1.34 lb (SD card, Battery, H-FS45150 lens included)
- Weight Approx. 720g / 1.59 lb (SD card, Battery, H-FS1442A + H-FS45150 lenses included)
- OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
- Operating temperature 0℃ to 40℃ (32°F to 104°F)
- Operating humidity 10%RH to 80％RH
- STANDARD ACCESSORIES
- Software PHOTOfunSTUDIO 9.7 PE
- Software (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1)
- Software SILKYPIX® Developer Studio 4.3 SE
- Software (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1, Mac OS X v10.5 - v10.10）
- Software LoiLoScope (Trial version)
- Software (Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 8.1)
- Standard accessories DMC-G7K Kit
- Standard accessories Hot Shoe Cover, Body Cap, Battery Pack, Battery Charger, USB Connection Cable, Shoulder Strap, DVD, AC Cable*, Lens Hood, Lens Cap, Lens Rear Cap
- Standard accessories * Depends on the country or region.
- Lens Name LUMIX G VARIO 14-42mm / F3.5-5.6 ASPH. / MEGA O.I.S.
- Lens Construction 12 elements in 9 groups (1 Aspherical lens)
- Nano Surface Coating N/A
- Mount Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer Yes
- Focal Length f=14mm to 42mm (35mm camera equivalent 28mm to 84mm)
- Aperture Type 7 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture range N/A
- Aperture F3.5(Wide) - F5.6(Tele)
- Maximum Aperture N/A
- Minimum Aperture F22
- Closest Focusing Distance 0.3m / 1ft
- Maximum magnification Approx. 0.16x / 0.32x (35mm camera equivalent)
- Diagonal Angle of View 75°（Ｗ）～29°（Ｔ）
- Filter Size φ52mm / 2.05 in
- Max. Diameter φ60.6mm / 2.39 in
- Overall Length Approx. 63.6mm / 2.50 in (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight [g] Approx. 165g
- Weight [oz] Approx. 5.82oz
- Others N/A
- Lens Name N/A
- Lens Construction N/A
- Nano Surface Coating N/A
- Mount N/A
- Optical Image Stabilizer N/A
- Focal Length N/A
- Aperture Type N/A
- Aperture range N/A
- Aperture N/A
- Maximum Aperture N/A
- Minimum Aperture N/A
- Closest Focusing Distance N/A
- Maximum magnification N/A
- Diagonal Angle of View N/A
- Filter Size N/A
- Max. Diameter N/A
- Overall Length N/A
- Weight [g] N/A
- Weight [oz] N/A
- Others N/A
- UPC 885170250727
External Flash + Microphones
Batteries, Chargers + Adapters
In Stock$629.99 $599.99
In Stock$329.95 $265.00
- How to Transfer Images Wirelessly to Mac
- 3D Still Photography Tips
- About Panasonic Lenses
- How to Upload to Flickr
- How to Upload to Picasa
- How to Upload to Twitter
- How to Send Images Stored in the Camera to a Mac
- How to Upload Pictures to Facebook
- How to Upload to YouTube
- About the Panasonic Lenses
- How to Create a Lumix Club Account
- How to use Your New Lens
You May Also Like
In Stock$1,099.99 $899.99
In Stock$1,199.99 $999.99