Panasonic CTR1: Remote Pan Tilt Cradle for Panasonic Camcorders
This item is currently not available.
- Auto Tracking Mode captures party action
- Remote shooting control from Smartphones
- Perfect solution for home monitoring
Remote Pan Tilt Cradle
Make the camera rotate automatically. The motion sensor and face recognition function allow you to automatically capture video of everyone's faces at parties and other gatherings. The motion sensor even lets you use the camera to watch over pets when you are not home. You can operate directly from the camcorder, or use remote control with the Panasonic Image App.
Power Supply5.0 V (AC Adaptor) / 3.0 V (LR6/AA Alkaline dry Batteries x 2) / 2.4 V (HR6/AA Rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries x 2)
- Power Consumption 1.4 W (When the unit is performing panning/tilting operation)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) Approx. 129.6 x 72.0 x 129.6 mm (5.10 x 2.83 x 5.10 inch)
- Weight (w/o battery) Approx. 340 g (0.750 lb)
- Continuous Operating Time* Approx. 170 min (When using LR6/AA Alkaline dry batteries) / Approx. 240 min (When using HR6/AA Rechargeable nickel metal hydride batteries (Ni-MH)
- Panning/tilting angles Panning: 352° (±176°), Tilting: 30° (±15°)
- USB Standard-A port (for controlling from a connected video camera)
- DC IN Micro-USB port (for supplying power)
- Operating temperature/humidity
- When the unit is stored: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F) /0%RH to 90%RH
- When the unit is in use: 0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)/ 10%RH to 80%R
- Tripod receptacle Yes
- AC Adaptor Yes
- USB Cable Yes (for Power Supply)
- Mounting Plate Yes
- NOTE *Depending on the conditions of use, the continuous operating time varies. / Specifications are subject to change without notice.
You May Also Like