SC-HC05 Compact Stereo System with iPod® Dock
- Compact Stereo System
- Internet Radio Control
- Push to Open iPod®/iPhone® Direct
- Slim, Flat Design
- Wireless Music Streaming by Bluetooth with Remaster
Compact Stereo System
Compact stereo systems for 2011 consist of a wide 4-model line-up. The compact body of the iPod/iPhone-exclusive SC-HC05 makes it ideal for personal room use.
Perfect fit for use in limited spaces
Slim Flat Design
The slim body of the Compact Stereo System, which is only 2-3/4 inch depth*, makes it ideal for setting it onto a shallow shelf or mounting it to a wall**.
* For SC-HC55/HC35, without stand. For SC-HC25, at the thinnest point.
** SC-HC55/35 only.
Clear sound reproduction
Pure Direct Sound System
The distortion that is commonly generated by the scattered reflection of sounds from the body surface is dramatically reduced by digital signal processing (DSP) to reproduce highly pure sounds.
Pure sound even with a Wi-Fi system
Audio signals that are lost during Bluetooth wireless transmission are compensated, so you get high quality music from your iPhone or iPod touch with fingertip operation.
Clear, beautiful vocals
Advanced Bamboo Cone
The bamboo cone speakers make the sound more responsive. Vocals are pure and clear, and dialog is crisp and easy to understand.
Beautiful, transparent treble sounds
2-way Speaker System
A tweeter has been added to reproduce high-frequency sounds with high quality. The 2-way speaker system lets you enjoy sounds that are faithful to the original by reproducing a wide acoustic range, from robust bass to crisp, clear treble.
Enjoy high quality sound from your iPod or iPhone
Digital Music Connection for iPod/iPhone
Digital music connection of an iPod or iPhone also allows the compact stereo system to process music signals in their original digital form. This eliminates sound degradation caused by digital/analog conversion, so users can enjoy their favorite iPod® tunes with pure sound that is highly faithful to the original.
More powerful bass than its size suggests
Dual Passive Radiator
Thin passive radiators positioned at the front and back of the speaker cancel out vibrations inside the speaker, thus suppressing unwanted vibrations and delivering robust bass sound.
Reduced power consumption during standby
Low Power Consumption
Panasonic audio products are designed to consume as little as possible in order to save natural resources.
- Display LED
- Bluetooth Wireless Link Function Yes
- Auto Power Off / Dimmer Yes
- Speakers Front (L/R) Configuration 2 way 2 speaker, Dual Passive Radiator x2
Speakers Front (L/R) Speaker Unit
Woofer: 2-1/2" Cone Type
(Advanced Bamboo Cone),
Tweeter: 5/8" Piezo Type
- Dimensions (H x W x D) (inch)(Approx.) 7 x 14-4/7 x 3-1/2
- Weight (lbs.) (Approx.) 9lbs
- Universal Dock for iPod/iPhone Integrated
- Power Consumption (Approx.) 16W
- Output Channel 2ch
- Power Output (RMS) Total Power: 40W (1kHz, 6ohms, 10% THD)
- Digital Music Connection for iPod/iPhone Yes
- Analog Audio In Music Port (AUX)
- Power Supply AC 120V, 60Hz
- in Standby Mode 0.05W
- Bluetooth Re-Master Yes
- Pure Direct Sound System Yes
- Internet Radio Control Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 9'' x 16.19'' x 5.94''