Technics Professional DJ Headphones with Travel Pouch RP-DH1250-S - Silver
- Technics headphone technology lives on with iconic design and legendary performance
- Reversible housing and swivel mechanism for free-style and single-side monitoring
- Detachable cords for professional DJ use and iPhone/iPod/iPad™ connection
- Audiophile quality with 50mm drivers and noise isolation
- Premium playback with high-power 3500mW handling capacity
- 24K gold-plated stereo plug, foldable design, travel pouch included
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
Birth of a Legend: The Science of Sound
When Panasonic launched the Technics brand in 1970, the world of sound reproduction changed forever. For over three decades, the Technics reputation was built by insisting that every component, every control and every feature, must serve the cause of bringing pure sound to demanding consumers and audio professionals who would settle with nothing less. The ultimate goal was to deliver the most pure sound, to allow the true artistry of the music to be heard and touch the soul.
In 1972, Technics released its first direct-drive turntable system, SL-1200, which later became the industry standard for professional broadcast studios and DJ’s on an international scale, with over three million units sold. Technics “1200s,” known for their durability and reliability, have been recognized as one of the most important musical instruments in history, with technology that has helped to shape the world we live in. In 2010, Panasonic ceased production of the Technics brand.
The Legend Returns
A true legend can never die. Commemorating 40 years since the launch of the SL-1200, the Technics Pro DJ headphones now return to the world in all their original glory. These iconic headphones were created in Japan by the Technics engineering team, with state-of-the-art craftsmanship and outstanding sound performance. The designs were lovingly inspired by the SL-1200 turntable slip mat and strobe. The snug fit for noise isolation, comfortable extra padding and rugged durability were precisely developed for extended wear at a time, night after night. These superior quality headphones continue to be made in Japan today.
You are about to enjoy a Technics Pure Sound Experience.
- Driver unit (mm) φ50
- Impedance (Ω)/1kHz 50
- Sensitivity (dB/mW) 107
- Max Input (mW) 3500 (IEC)
- Frequency Response (Hz-kHz) 5-30
- Cord Length (ft./m) 3.9/1.2-9.8/3.0
- Mini Plug (φ3.5mm) Gold
- AIR Plug Adaptor Gold
You May Also Like
In Stock$69.99 $39.99
In Stock$199.99 $129.99
In Stock$19.99 $14.99
In Stock$5,999.95 $3,798.99
Back Order$7.99 $5.99
In Stock$149.99 $129.99