Panasonic Announces AV-HS410NJ, AW-HS50N Switcher Bundles with Teradek Cube Encoders for Versatile Video Streaming
Panasonic has announced the immediate availability of video switcher bundles with 3rd party encoding accessories to facilitate video streaming in a variety of applications. The company’s popular AV-HS410NJ and AW-HS50N multi-format live switchers will now be available for purchase with Teradek’s industry-leading encoders, the Cube 155 or Cube 255.
With these Teradek encoders, Panasonic switcher customers will be able to stream video out of the switcher over IP to cloud-based streaming services (such as content delivery networks) or to remote hardware decoders with comprehensive transport protocol support (RTP/RTSP/RTMP).
The switchers are now available in the following configurations:
- • STEN-410S : bundle of AV-HS410NJ and Cube 155 Encoder
- • STEN-410H : bundle of AV-HS410NJ and Cube 255 Encoder
- • STEN-50S : bundle of AW-HS50N and Cube 155 Encoder
- • STEN-50H : bundle of AW-HS50N and Cube 255 Encoder
About Teradek Cube Encoders
- • The Cube 155 is an HD video encoder for HD-SDI sources. This particular unit streams via Ethernet, 2.4/5GHZ WiFi, or a single 3G/4G LTE USB dongle to Teradek decoders, iOS devices, or content delivery networks. The Cube 155 includes all of the same great features of the original Cube such as a low power compact aluminum chassis, comprehensive transport protocol support (RTP / RTSP / RTMP / MPEG-TS), and compatibility with any streaming video platform.
- • The Cube 255 is an HD video encoder for HDMI sources. This particular unit streams via Ethernet, 2.4/5GHz WiFi, or a single 3G/4G LTE USB dongle to Teradek decoders or content delivery networks. The Cube 255 includes all of the same great features of the original Cube such as a low power compact aluminum chassis, comprehensive transport protocol support (RTP / RTSP / RTMP / MPEG-TS), and compatibility with any streaming video platform.
For additional Panasonic NAB news, visit us.panasonic.com/nab2016 and download the press kit at us.panasonic.com/nabpresskit. For more information about Panasonic professional video products, visit www.panasonic.com/broadcast or contact Panasonic at
Teradek manufactures wireless video devices for remote video capture, live ENG backhaul, real-time monitoring, proxy recording and webcasting. For complex IP video systems, Teradek's cloud-based workflow management platform allows users to remotely operate a fleet of Teradek encoders in real-time from anywhere in the world. All Teradek products are designed and manufactured in the USA.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Panasonic Corporation of North America provides a broad line of digital and other electronics products and solutions for consumer, business and industrial use. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation and the hub of Panasonic’s U.S. branding, marketing, sales, service and R&D operations. In Interbrand’s 2014 annual “Best Global Green Brands” report, Panasonic ranked number five overall and the top electronics brand in the report. As part of continuing sustainability efforts, Panasonic Corporation of North America relocated its headquarters to a new facility, adjacent to Newark Penn Station in Newark, NJ. It is the first newly constructed office tower in Newark to earn both LEED Platinum and Gold certifications from the U.S. Green Building Council.
Learn more about Panasonic at us.panasonic.com/news.