Panasonic Highlights Broad Portfolio of Healthcare Solutions at HIMSS 2016
New Solutions Designed to Improve Patient Outcomes through Next Generation Clinician Mobility and Access to Information
Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, a leading provider of integrated healthcare technology solutions, is highlighting a broad portfolio of its healthcare technology solutions in its booth (3469) at the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) 2016 conference. Featured technologies include Panasonic’s new 5” tablet computers: Toughpad FZ-N1 and Toughpad FZ-F1 as well as interactive, self-service kiosks, scanners, unified communications systems, digital media solutions, and more—all designed to help healthcare providers improve patient experiences through enhanced clinician mobility and anytime, anywhere access to information.
“There are a myriad of pressures faced by healthcare organizations today—improving patient and visitor experiences, regulatory compliance, increased efficiency and patient record security, just to name a few,” said Jamil King, National Sales Manager, Panasonic System Communications Company of North America. “Healthcare organizations are looking to technology to help them address these challenges and at this year’s HIMSS, Panasonic will be highlighting a suite of our latest mobility products and healthcare technologies designed to meet the needs of the market, without compromise.”
Highlighting the Newest Panasonic Mobility Solutions for Healthcare Professionals
Mobile devices can significantly reduce the costs of healthcare operations while improving overall service quality. With the continued emphasis on digital record keeping, a reliable mobile device enables flexibility and improves overall efficiency by allowing clinicians to access information and patient data from nearly any location.
Along with a number of its proven mobile devices, at this year’s HIMSS, Panasonic will highlight its new handheld tablet and hybrid notebook solutions designed to meet the demands of healthcare environments.
- Toughpads FZ-N1 & FZ-F1 Handheld Tablets: These two new 5” Android and Windows tablet computers feature a quad-core Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ processor, delivering industry leading performance along with a purpose-built design and rugged credentials that live up to the brand’s heritage. Ideal for markets like healthcare, the new Toughpad handheld tablets include 2D Barcode and RFID capabilities enabling providers to keep track of highly mobile equipment in healthcare facilities as well as patient and medication distribution records.
- Toughpad FZ-Q1 Widescreen Tablet: With shock-absorbing technology, fanless and dust resistance, the 12.5" Toughpad FZ-Q1 provides ample screen real estate for clinical charting and has an optional solid keyboard to accommodate more demanding needs for free text entry. It is durable enough for highly mobile jobs. It offers more protection than a consumer grade tablet without the weight of a fully rugged device. And it is the only tablet in its class with a three-year warranty and available built-in 4G LTE multi carrier mobile broadband with satellite GPS. The lightweight yet powerful Toughpad FZ-Q1 is ideal for highly mobile healthcare workers in any patient care setting.
- Toughbook 20 Detachable Laptop: The Toughbook® 20 is the world’s first fully rugged, lightweight laptop that easily detaches to become a 10.1" tablet. The detachable laptop features a durable MIL-STD-810G and IP65 design along with a magnesium alloy chassis, so it can withstand the drops and spills that occur in a healthcare environment. At only 3.9 pounds, this 2-in-1 machine combines the best features of a laptop and tablet and is ideal for healthcare clinicians in EMS environments that need a highly mobile computing solution and the ability to easily capture large amounts of data. This device is a replacement for the Toughbook 19.
Additional Products on Display at HIMSS
- Health and Self-Service Kiosks: Interactive displays and touch-screen wayfinding capabilities greet patients and visitors and further help navigate a medical building or hospital complex. Digital kiosks can also provide easy patient registration, sign-in capabilities and follow up appointment scheduling, speeding up the process of access to care. In the waiting room, kiosks can also be used to educate patients about health issues, services and provide general information.
- Interactive Displays: Panasonic’s LHB70U is an 80” Full HD interactive display that incorporates intuitive touch screen technology, fully interactive whiteboard functionality and the very latest in wireless connectivity. This allows hospital staff to optimize communications and collaborate in real-time regardless of their location, increasing workplace efficiency and improving patient care.
- Scanner Solutions: Panasonic scanning solutions (KVS1015C, KVS1026C and KVS1046C) combine reliable, state-of-the-art hardware with powerful software that makes the entire paper-to-digital workflow faster, simpler and far more accurate.
In addition to the new products and solutions Panasonic will be presenting at HIMSS, the company will also be demonstrating additional healthcare technology and applications of their best in class technology.
For more information on Panasonic’s Healthcare Solutions go to:
Sales inquiries for Panasonic’s Healthcare Solutions should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-803-8492.
Follow the Toughbook® Brand:
Follow the Toughpad Brand:
Follow Panasonic Solutions for Business
Panasonic Solutions for Business
Panasonic delivers game-changing technology solutions that deliver a customized experience to drive better outcomes—for our customers and our customers’ customers. Panasonic engineers reliable products and solutions that help to create, capture and deliver data of all types, where, when and how it is needed. The complete suite of Panasonic professional solutions for government and commercial enterprises of all sizes addresses unified business communications, mobile computing, security and surveillance, retail point-of-sale, office productivity, visual communications (projectors, displays, digital signage) and HD video production. Panasonic solutions for business are delivered by Panasonic System Communications Company of North America, Division of Panasonic Corporation of North America, the principal North American subsidiary of Panasonic Corporation.
All brand and company/product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the respective companies. All specifications are subject to change without notice. Information on Panasonic solutions for business can be obtained by calling 877-803-8492 or at us.panasonic.com/business-solutions/.
About Panasonic Corporation of North America
Panasonic Corporation of North America provides a broad line of digital and other electronics products and solutions for consumer, business and industrial use. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation and the hub of Panasonic’s U.S. branding, marketing, sales, service and R&D operations. In Interbrand’s 2014 annual “Best Global Green Brands” report, Panasonic ranked number five overall and the top electronics brand in the report. As part of continuing sustainability efforts, Panasonic Corporation of North America relocated its headquarters to a new facility, built to meet LEED certification standards, adjacent to Newark Penn Station in Newark, NJ. Learn more about Panasonic at www.panasonic.com.
# # #